Page 51 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4488

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Post dumb/random things thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    "Oh...Hai....whatcha fishin for?"...

I found the original video for this. Holy shit if I was the camera guy im pretty sure I would be shitting my drawers.

For some reason im really mesmerized by this. Awesome; the bear seems like it doesn't have a care in the world. I really really want to visit Alaska sometime and do some hunting and fishing, and experience some wildlife like this.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I found the original video for this. Holy shit if I was the camera guy im pretty sure I would be shitting my drawers.

For some reason im really mesmerized by this. Awesome; the bear seems like it doesn't have a care in the world. I really really want to visit Alaska sometime and do some hunting and fishing, and experience some wildlife like this.

This is the only place in the world that I've seen or heard of this happening. There is so much easy pickings spawning salmon in that river that the Grizzly/Kodiac bears just don't care. Humans would be waaaaaaay too much trouble.

I think Druff started a thread & posted a link to a 24 hr webcam of this place a few months ago. It's extremely cool to watch.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I think Druff started a thread & posted a link to a 24 hr webcam of this place a few months ago. It's extremely cool to watch.
    yeah, I spent an hour or 2 one night watching the bears and taking bong hits. It was a lot more fun that I ever expected.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ska-%28live%29

cam is offline atm. don't know if it's been minutes or days since its been on, haven't checked it in a while.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

yeah, I spent an hour or 2 one night watching the bears and taking bong hits. It was a lot more fun that I ever expected.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ska-%28live%29

cam is offline atm. don't know if it's been minutes or days since its been on, haven't checked it in a while.
    It's winter, the spawn is over & the bears are hibernating by now so they shut it down. They set it up every year though because it's so cool to watch.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: fuckin lazy bears, off sleeping some place rep
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Thanks for the cam info. I guess i'll have to wait for it to come back up

That vid is just begging for a talking bear voiceover or something

camera guy: "watcha doin there mr bear?"

Bear: "i don't know...just bear stuff. Ate some salmon...pretty tired...gonna go take a nap"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Logged into my bovada account and to my surprise find an extra 227$ in there. woot woot

Nov 17, 2014
    Account Status

Dear Mr. Weiss Account: XXXXXXX We have concluded that two players in the tournament that you were involved in have been colluding. As such, their tournament winnings have been removed, and you have been credited the appropriate amount. Please check your account balance for reference. We are committed to providing a fun and safe place for players all over the world to enjoy poker. With that being said, we are constantly monitoring our tables as well as following up on leads from players to ensure that collusion is found and dealt with appropriately. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-866-909-2237. Regards, Bovada Poker Security poker@bovada.lv 1-866-909-ACES(2237)
    That's awesome especially since I've reported collusion a few times over there and never got a damn thing. All they would say was that they were looking into it but could not provide me any status or information since it was confidential. This tilted me a bit because I think as the person reporting you deserve to know whether there was collusion or not otherwise they could just tell anyone this and never even spend the time to investigate.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

That's awesome especially since I've reported collusion a few times over there and never got a damn thing.
    One time I was in a very large sitngo(above my bankroll) and there was obviously collusion and I was calling them cheaters and I was planning on reporting them and I was immediately disconnected. I was super fucking tilted. Right at that time I get a spam phone call about credit card rates and I told the lady some not very nice things about her mom and hung up. She called me back and said is this XXXX at XXXX address and I said Yes it is. She said I shouldn't say that stuff about her mother.

When I was finally able to log back in I had won. The 2 colluder's hadn't been able to fade my all-ins and lost. I must have doubled and doubled.

For about 2 weeks I was very worried something fucked up would happen to my credit and it made for a lot of heartburn and worry. They called at the exact time for me to speculate about them sucking their mother's dick.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 11-21-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

COme to COlorado. I have bears outside my door 3-4 nights a week. Elk jst trotting by the windows as my cats meow at then, and packs of 9-10 deer at any time of the day just walking the streets in town.

It's amazing.

Comments

Gordman: Damn im jealous
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Logged into my bovada account and to my surprise find an extra 227$ in there. woot woot

Nov 17, 2014
    Account Status

Dear Mr. Weiss Account: XXXXXXX We have concluded that two players in the tournament that you were involved in have been colluding. As such, their tournament winnings have been removed, and you have been credited the appropriate amount. Please check your account balance for reference. We are committed to providing a fun and safe place for players all over the world to enjoy poker. With that being said, we are constantly monitoring our tables as well as following up on leads from players to ensure that collusion is found and dealt with appropriately. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-866-909-2237. Regards, Bovada Poker Security poker@bovada.lv 1-866-909-ACES(2237)
    That's awesome especially since I've reported collusion a few times over there and never got a damn thing. All they would say was that they were looking into it but could not provide me any status or information since it was confidential. This tilted me a bit because I think as the person reporting you deserve to know whether there was collusion or not otherwise they could just tell anyone this and never even spend the time to investigate.

I was pretty happy since I didn't report anything and don't even know wtf they're talking about since I hadn't played poker since Oct 14th. Where I got 3rd and 5th in mtt's. I guess it happened back then but I never reported anything
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Name:  espn-kim-kardashian.jpg
Views: 6817
Size:  62.3 KB

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This had me laughing hard. She is so weak.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

This may have been posted before.

Married to

Name:  360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  33.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Aparently Marshawn Lynch doesn't want another 100K fine so he spoke to the media after the Cardinal game & gave lots of in-depth analysis from the game:
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Thread Information