Page 202 of 204 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204 LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4064

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Post dumb/random things thread

  1. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Am I dumb or was I duped? Anyway, go to costco for all my needs almost. And home depot. So I buy a case of beer every 2 weeks or so. I pull out couple of beers from crate to put in refrig and pull out a 7 0z beer. 32 fucking bucks and they sell me the equivalent of 2 six packs. Im bringing that shit back, they are pretty good with refunding shit. Why do I think they will not give me return I am really pissed at this bait and switch. Its on the size but I didn't look closely, no beer till weekend.
    It depends on what state you are in if you can even return the alcohol. Some states allow it or leave it up to the store to decide and other states don't allow it at all. I think Costco policy is that they will take it back if the state laws allow it.

    That aside, I do think that is kind of a dick move. Someone could say "well, read the box next time", but in this case how often does one see a big pack of 7 oz beer for sale? That shit is pretty damn rare imo.

    I have a costco and sams membership and one thing ive learned over time with those bulk retailers (and naturally as well as regular retailers) is to double check everything such as portions, grades (with meat etc), brand names etc etc because Ive nearly been burned more than once.

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: Ive been buying beer for forever naver bought a case of 7oz beers , live and learn

  2. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Am I dumb or was I duped? Anyway, go to costco for all my needs almost. And home depot. So I buy a case of beer every 2 weeks or so. I pull out couple of beers from crate to put in refrig and pull out a 7 0z beer. 32 fucking bucks and they sell me the equivalent of 2 six packs. Im bringing that shit back, they are pretty good with refunding shit. Why do I think they will not give me return I am really pissed at this bait and switch. Its on the size but I didn't look closely, no beer till weekend.
    It depends on what state you are in if you can even return the alcohol. Some states allow it or leave it up to the store to decide and other states don't allow it at all. I think Costco policy is that they will take it back if the state laws allow it.

    That aside, I do think that is kind of a dick move. Someone could say "well, read the box next time", but in this case how often does one see a big pack of 7 oz beer for sale? That shit is pretty damn rare imo.

    I have a costco and sams membership and one thing ive learned over time with those bulk retailers (and naturally as well as regular retailers) is to double check everything such as portions, grades (with meat etc), brand names etc etc because Ive nearly been burned more than once.

    Hell, be glad, it's nearly impossible to find them here. I prefer the little cans chilled on ice. They stay cold as shit and then it is time to move on to the next one. Don't look a gift horse in the eye my friend.

  3. #4023
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  4. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

    It depends on what state you are in if you can even return the alcohol. Some states allow it or leave it up to the store to decide and other states don't allow it at all. I think Costco policy is that they will take it back if the state laws allow it.

    That aside, I do think that is kind of a dick move. Someone could say "well, read the box next time", but in this case how often does one see a big pack of 7 oz beer for sale? That shit is pretty damn rare imo.

    I have a costco and sams membership and one thing ive learned over time with those bulk retailers (and naturally as well as regular retailers) is to double check everything such as portions, grades (with meat etc), brand names etc etc because Ive nearly been burned more than once.

    Hell, be glad, it's nearly impossible to find them here. I prefer the little cans chilled on ice. They stay cold as shit and then it is time to move on to the next one. Don't look a gift horse in the eye my friend.

    That's actually a good point.

    Im obv used to the 12 oz (or 16 oz) cans but i can imagine what you mean about the 7's staying super cold all the way through until the next one. I've had many many 12 oz beers over time where you get to that last small amount and it's nothing like when you first cracked open that beer; it's just warmer than the initial swig and sometimes doesn't taste as good.

    That aside, i guess i was just stressing the fact that some consumers aren't used to seeing the smaller portion size because it simply isn't prevalent in their area, and they may feel that they were duped into buying it when they, almost without examining closer, completely thought they were picking up something else.

    It totally give the 7 oz'ers a chance though because I think they would probably be perfect in certain situations

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: you will be glad you did

  5. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

    It depends on what state you are in if you can even return the alcohol. Some states allow it or leave it up to the store to decide and other states don't allow it at all. I think Costco policy is that they will take it back if the state laws allow it.

    That aside, I do think that is kind of a dick move. Someone could say "well, read the box next time", but in this case how often does one see a big pack of 7 oz beer for sale? That shit is pretty damn rare imo.

    I have a costco and sams membership and one thing ive learned over time with those bulk retailers (and naturally as well as regular retailers) is to double check everything such as portions, grades (with meat etc), brand names etc etc because Ive nearly been burned more than once.

    Hell, be glad, it's nearly impossible to find them here. I prefer the little cans chilled on ice. They stay cold as shit and then it is time to move on to the next one. Don't look a gift horse in the eye my friend.

    Wife said no returnies I have to drink them and be gratefull. I will make sure to check next time was listed as 7 oz everywhere but the top of the box. I wasn't paying attention because never even came to my mind. Will probably last me 2 or 3 weeks anyway and found out the price was 20 something instead of 33.

  6. #4026
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,121
    Fucking HOAs!


     
    Comments
      
      dwai: for being a horrible faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  7. #4027
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1150
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    7,724
    fuck you to all the fucking slave owners who brought them here
    Can't even go to fucking disneyland anymore
    This ape should not be allowed to roam free in any society.
    Shit like this makes me realize why people are on the Trump train
    what a disgrace to humanity and this country.

    DISGUSTING



     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: It’s fucking ignorant to blame the descendants of the victims of slavery; once systemic violence is introduced into a family tree, it is extremely difficult for it to be exorcized in subsequent generations.
    Last edited by big dick; 07-08-2019 at 09:53 PM.

  8. #4028
    Name:  D--GpqPWsAcbQLR.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  64.0 KB

    This is my own flying stupidity. When the caption with this photo said that Lauren Mayberry, vocalist for Chvrches, was wearing a vegan leather dress, I stupidly assumed that it was made out of something like processed lettuce, cabbage, or potato skins. Apparently, it's less environmentally friendly. It does look good on her, though.

    https://www.vocativ.com/news/281599/...ink/index.html

  9. #4029
    Bronze David USF's Avatar
    Reputation
    33
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Covina, CA
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    fuck you to all the fucking slave owners who brought them here
    Can't even go to fucking disneyland anymore
    This ape should not be allowed to roam free in any society.
    Shit like this makes me realize why people are on the Trump train
    what a disgrace to humanity and this country.

    DISGUSTING


    This happened at a youth baseball game in Colorado a few weeks ago. Fine, upstanding white people representin' right here! Fuck you King George III (and previous monarchs) for allowing them to flee to 'Murica!

    DISGUSTING




     
    Comments
      
      jacosta24: This and that
    Last edited by David USF; 07-09-2019 at 01:18 PM.

  10. #4030
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1150
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    7,724
    Agreed that is disgusting as well. Did the men beat up women too ?

  11. #4031
    Bronze cleatus's Avatar
    Reputation
    29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    45 is a traitor & pence is a homo
    Posts
    397
    sofa king disgusting. didn't see or hear a single skull opening like an overripe cantaloupe when a bat enters a temple.

    us, the third chimpanzee, has not learned how to live in large groups without drama and violence. we love that shit.

    plan for it. duckduckgo burning tire necklace.

  12. #4032
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1150
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    7,724
    MumblesBadly: It’s fucking ignorant to blame the descendants of the victims of slavery; once systemic violence is introduced into a family tree, it is extremely difficult for it to be exorcized in subsequent generations.



    My family has been oppressed for fucking CENTURIES but it doesn't give us the right to act like god dam savages.


    So stfu please and stop making excuses for these assholes. The 1800's are LONG gone dude.
    I don't want to hate but they are making it really really hard to not hate them
    these assholes are beating women in front of kids at god dam disneyland and they do way way worse nonstop daily

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: this is the post dumb random things thread STOP RUINING IT

  13. #4033
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,121
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    MumblesBadly: Itís fucking ignorant to blame the descendants of the victims of slavery; once systemic violence is introduced into a family tree, it is extremely difficult for it to be exorcized in subsequent generations.



    My family has been oppressed for fucking CENTURIES but it doesn't give us the right to act like god dam savages.


    So stfu please and stop making excuses for these assholes. The 1800's are LONG gone dude.
    I don't want to hate but they are making it really really hard to not hate them
    these assholes are beating women in front of kids at god dam disneyland and they do way way worse nonstop daily


    Please explain. Because I thought that your ancestorsí biggest problems were that the menfolk had to use extra large sausage casings as condoms until Magnum brand came out with a suitable size for the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  14. #4034
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,121
    Almost put this in Songs thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  15. #4035
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,121
    Name:  F07D7931-90AF-4058-8A89-4E077E4B89FB.jpeg
Views: 187
Size:  90.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  16. #4036
    this guy isn't the most exciting narrator in the world, but damn the artistry/craftsmanship or whatever you want to call it to make candy that comes out like a flag is fucking insane...


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Patriotic Type II inducer FTW!

  17. #4037
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,121
    Shared on Facebook by a female friend of mine:

    Name:  3C7C9C14-1F0F-42CB-8AC4-E9E4D98B3A0A.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  114.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  18. #4038
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  19. #4039
    cleaned out an old hard drive to put in a friend's laptop, and came across some fun old pics and gifs I made.

    Hi Jenny, meet Ron

    Name:  slidesurprise.gif
Views: 80
Size:  4.22 MB
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  20. #4040
    Name:  angryKneel.gif
Views: 76
Size:  823.6 KB
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The official "niggas doing dumb things" thread
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 07-23-2019, 01:04 AM
  2. *** OFFICIAL *** Post Random Image Thread
    By Dan Druff in forum The Bathroom Wall
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 07:43 PM
  3. The official "hispanics doing dumb things" thread
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 04:48 PM
  4. *** OFFICIAL *** Post a random video thread
    By Dan Druff in forum The Bathroom Wall
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
  5. Random Youtube Music Video Thread -- U2 start things off
    By Anonymous in forum The Bathroom Wall
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •