Page 188 of 225 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 4495

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Post dumb/random things thread

Load Metric
    Name:  follow.png
Views: 974
Size:  510.6 KB

Comments

tony bagadonuts: ok that's legit weird

herbertstemple: wow, really messes with the eyes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    With the recent EQ in Mexico and footage of supposed EQ lights I was reminded of the story below

I told the story about a couple of friends who claim they were chased by ball lightning. It was nighttime and they were within 3/4ths of a mile of power plant and the power lines were fairly close. I know they wouldn't lie but that sounds like bullshit. Well it looks like scientists may have an answer.
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ology-science/
    Name:  75122.adapt.768.1.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  48.1 KB
    Earthquake lights are captured in this photo taken at Tagish Lake, in the Yukon Territory, in 1972

More plausible than them lying imo. I asked a few questions and let it be known I was skeptical. They both stuck with their story with extreme confidence, I couldn't push em off their claims. I know em very well and I know they weren't BSers.

Before the UFO HAARP and cgi liars take over the subj. and muddy the waters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...menon/4255097/

Earthquake lights are a rare phenomenon that can occur just before large temblors

They are rare and happen only near specific geologic formations

Researchers have compiled a list of 65 well-documented cases of the lights dating back to 1600
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-10-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We've all seen lists like this but this one's a shocker.

Ben & Jerry's why? That's evil and disgusting oh and I guess babies do have anti aging properties.
    Fuckin Hidden Valley Ranch, they know we're trying to get healthy.

Corporations I swear.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It's true.
    https://totallythebomb.com/did-you-k...-tastes-better
    TIL Coke has a relationship with Mcdonalds and gives them perks to make their coke taste better, such as better water filters, cooler tubes, and better containers for syrup.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Britains most popular morning show interview an American couple who claim they can orgasm for 18 hours..... By just hugging.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Got mine before the frenzy

Name:  20170929_062841.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  3.03 MB

Load Metric

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    shouldn't let kids sit anywhere near these sections. I saw a mom take a ball to the mouth in front of her family, they were picking her teeth off the ground.

Father Describes Daughter Being Hit in Face by Line Drive

By BILLY WITZ
    In an interview with The Times, the father said that his daughter’s vision might not return to normal after she was hit at Yankee Stadium. The team now says it will expand its netting

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was just reading some stories on one of the more credible sites and I ran into a paragraph about Amaya and online poker before the insider trading scandal. Great article great site bookmark it. Here's the poker part.http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...e-part-2-of-3/
    Jews and Moneylending: A Contemporary Case File, Part 2 of 3
    March 7, 2015 — 41 Comments
    Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.

As well as luring in the vulnerable with online mortgages and small loans, Jews have also been reaping the “rainless crop” via online gambling. One of the pioneers and biggest players in the online poker industry was Isai Scheinberg, an “Israeli-Canadian” former programmer for IBM. Scheinberg is the co-founder and former co-owner (with his son Mark Scheinberg) of PokerStars “the largest online poker cardroom in the world.” In United States v. Isai Scheinberg et al., federal authorities accused Scheinberg, along with associates and co-ethnics Howard Lederer and Rafael Furst, of extensive fraud and money laundering. The case concerned the fate of approximately $3 billion in assets; authorities sought prison terms for all the executives concerned, apart from Mark Scheinberg. One of the named executives, Ira Rubin, attempted to flee to Guatamala, but was arrested there on Monday, April 25, 2011. Rubin was subsequently sentenced to three years in prison, with the judge remarking: “You are an unreformed con man and fraudster.” Isai Scheinberg is still under indictment in the U.S., but has relocated himself and PokerStars to the Isle of Man, a self-governing British Crown dependency in the Irish Sea. He recently became a billionaire after selling the company to the Canada-based Amaya group. But some things never change, and the Chairman and CEO of gambling conglomerate Amaya is another co-ethnic, David Baazov. Baazov has been described by Jewish Business Week as the new “king of online gambling.”

Online gambling, like online moneylending, is currently one of the world’s largest growth markets. And given what we have discussed above, it is perhaps not all that surprising that Israel is emerging as a global center for online gambling companies. In fact, some commentators have credited Israel with “essentially creating the online gambling industry back in the 1990s.” Although Israelis are banned from targeting their own people with these websites, this has not prevented them from “catering” to gamblers abroad. Some of the biggest names in the online gambling industry are Israeli, such as Playtech, the world’s largest online gaming software supplier. Other well-known online gambling companies that maintain a sizeable presence in the Jewish State include 888, Bwin, Party Digital Entertainment, William Hill Online, Ladbrokes Digital, and Caesars Interactive Entertainment.

As online moneylending and gambling takes off, adding to the financial woes of consumers, more and more Americans, Europeans, Canadians and Australians will fall into the hands of the Jewish CEOs and companies I have listed. These citizens will descend into an inescapable spiral of debt. Across America, household debt is increasing at an alarming rate. It now approaches $12 trillion. Both Canada and Australia have household debt figures that are higher even than those in the United States. In the UK, household debt is predicted to grow three times faster than salaries over the next four years.

The flies are struggling in the web, but become only ever more fastened to it. I therefore contend that the Jewish CEOs and companies listed above, along with their “innovations,” fraudulent procedures, and practice of dual ethics represents a clear and present danger to the wealth, interests, and well-being of our societies.
    He was right.

Look at the payment processors history, lol. His sob story sounds like Baazov's sob story.
    http://diamondflushpoker.com/2012/07...al-background/

Comments

big dick: FUCK OFF
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-05-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Load Metric
    Why is this asshole allowed to post this shit^^^

Fuck off FPS

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Why is this asshole allowed to post this shit^^^

Fuck off FPS
    Great choice bro, Big Dick wants hear why.

He asked
    Lol stop w the fake outrage and playing the victim card, lol. Like Frank Zappa said, they're just words. You guys have a prop bet on getting me banned or what.

Anyways...

Hey, who got more Pussy?
    Harvey Weinstein
    or
    Roger Ailes
    Ailes may be tough to beat, at one point that repulsive bastard had a full time sex slave but don't count out Harvey. He can make you a big star if he wants.

I know i'm supposed to be offended but I'm not, I just want to hear which A listers had to do what to make it big. I haven't looked into Harvey yet but JLaw gave it up and probably loved it. They really have Harvey backpedaling so this could get interesting.

Edit: Just ran into this on Huffpo.

Why Aren’t Men Also Calling Out Harvey Weinstein?
    The silence speaks volumes.

By Jenna Amatulli
    Yes it does.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-06-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Cheers mf'ers

Name:  20171006_230347.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  4.20 MB

Comments

FPS_Russia: Is this aging thing some sort of gimmick?

ftpjesus: For the record I dont believe Drexel drinks anything under 17 yrs old when it comes to Macallan or his women...

Load Metric
    Name:  anigif_enhanced-buzz-15518-1355769150-1.gif
Views: 525
Size:  1,023.5 KB

Load Metric
    In the interest of not starting a thread nobody gives a shit about.. There's been a rather amusing twitter fight going on between Mike Matusow and Doug Polk.. No wait actually its his twin sister Vanessa Selbst.. Its gotten down right ugly now after Vanessa went full libtard and ugly nasty on Mike simply because she cant respect and be cordial to anybody who's political beliefs she doesn't agree with.. (except apparently Doyle.. She apparently knows Doyle is off limits to her political skullduggery)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jenilee Harrison from "Three's Company", about 4 years later, starring along with James Garner in "Tank":

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Popp recounts his experience airdropping into Panama on December 20, 1989.
    747 likes
    3 dislikes = press play

Load Metric
    Apparently lemonade stands are serious bidness:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...id=mailsignout

Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed.

Comments

Tellafriend: California - shocker
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information