Page 15 of 225 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Post dumb/random things thread

Load Metric
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...in-her-office/

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky lawmaker says she accidentally fired her gun in her office on the first day of the legislative session.

Democratic Rep. Leslie Combs of Pikeville said Wednesday that no one was hurt or in harm’s way when the gun went off Tuesday.

Combs said state police investigated and found no evidence that any portion of the round left her office.

State police officials assigned to the Capitol did not immediately return calls seeking comment Wednesday.

Democratic State Rep. Jeff Greer says he was in Combs’ office when the gun went off. He said it happened after she thought she had emptied the weapon.
    story obv fake since it is sourced from The Blaze

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...in-her-office/

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky lawmaker says she accidentally fired her gun in her office on the first day of the legislative session.

Democratic Rep. Leslie Combs of Pikeville said Wednesday that no one was hurt or in harm’s way when the gun went off Tuesday.

Combs said state police investigated and found no evidence that any portion of the round left her office.

State police officials assigned to the Capitol did not immediately return calls seeking comment Wednesday.

Democratic State Rep. Jeff Greer says he was in Combs’ office when the gun went off. He said it happened after she thought she had emptied the weapon.
    not fake

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/K...239314801.html

:0

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

not fake

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/K...239314801.html

:0[/QUOTE]

That was really me just trying to pull off a triple reverse Dirty B level because of something 4Dragons posted one time. Poorly executed of my part of course.

Comments

4Dragons: keep practicing, young padawan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    IL cop caught playing online poker while driving in his car on unplowed roads...

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: that dog is one slick mofo

Platinum
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Rum Dick is going to make mad dollars on this case:
    Pimp Suing Nike for $100 Million After He Stomped Man Nearly to Death with Jordans
    by Matt Wilstein | 5:22 pm, January 11th, 2014

A Portland, Oregon pimp was sentenced to 100 years in prison for brutally beating a man with his Jordan sneaker. Now, he’s filing a $100 million lawsuit against Nike for failing to put a warning on the shoes that they could be used as a dangerous weapon.

Sirgiorgiro Clardy was convicted early last year after stomping the face of a john who was trying to leave a Portland hotel without paying for the services he received. He was also found guilty of severely beating a 18-year-old prostitute.

“Under product liability there is a certain standard of care that is required to be up-held by potentially dangerous product,” Clardy wrote in a three-page handwritten complaint. “Do (sic) to the fact that these defendants named in this Tort claim failed to warn of risk or to provide an adequate warning or instruction it has caused personal injury in the likes of mental suffering.”

According to The Oregonian, a psychologist who testified during the trial declared Clardy “an anti-social psychopath who was 100 percent likely to commit violent crimes again.”

Watch video below, via KGW:
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pimp-suin...-with-jordans/

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._pimp_for.html

Sirgiorgio Clardy sits strapped into a restraint chair in July during his sentencing hearing. His legal adviser, sits in the foreground -- a safe distance away from Clardy based on the advice of a judge. Nine courthouse deputies attended the sentencing to maintain security. (Aimee Green/The Oregonian)

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: looooooooool

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Philly’s ‘Swiss Cheese Pervert’

"Good Morning Mayfair! Please be aware of the Swiss Cheese Pervert! This individual is driving around surrounding communities and exposes himself to women. He offers them money to watch him put swiss cheese on his privates. He is a white, heavy set male, 40-50 years old."

Weiss's Uncle:

I may be wrong. This is a message the Swiss Cheese Pervert may have sent to a 21-year-old on OKCupid. 408mike's uncle?

"You see, when I was young and even now I seemed to be judged on my looks and not on my personality. So finding women and starting relationships was harder for me then most. Couple that with a strong sex drive, and you get the picture. So I developed this fetish to help me deal with my sexual urges. I found that women tend to like dairy products, and settled on cheese to represent the girl. thus I started having sex with cheese. I like to use Swiss cheese and would wrap slices of the cheese around penis, then masturbate. Now tho, after finding several girls to do it for me, I prefer having girls do it for me, instead of myself."

Okay, but why Swiss cheese?

"I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections [sic], girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products. So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.'

http://www.mediaite.com/online/behol...heese-pervert/

Comments

Hockey Guy: Definitely belongs in this thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Philly’s ‘Swiss Cheese Pervert’

"Good Morning Mayfair! Please be aware of the Swiss Cheese Pervert! This individual is driving around surrounding communities and exposes himself to women. He offers them money to watch him put swiss cheese on his privates. He is a white, heavy set male, 40-50 years old."

Weiss's Uncle:

I may be wrong. This is a message the Swiss Cheese Pervert may have sent to a 21-year-old on OKCupid. 408mike's uncle?

"You see, when I was young and even now I seemed to be judged on my looks and not on my personality. So finding women and starting relationships was harder for me then most. Couple that with a strong sex drive, and you get the picture. So I developed this fetish to help me deal with my sexual urges. I found that women tend to like dairy products, and settled on cheese to represent the girl. thus I started having sex with cheese. I like to use Swiss cheese and would wrap slices of the cheese around penis, then masturbate. Now tho, after finding several girls to do it for me, I prefer having girls do it for me, instead of myself."

Okay, but why Swiss cheese?

"I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections [sic], girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products. So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.'

http://www.mediaite.com/online/behol...heese-pervert/

I know a bunch of girls that got messages from him in the past couple of years
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

Jayjami: Spot on.

Load Metric
    Southwest jet lands at wrong Missouri airport:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/south...054723599.html
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Okay, this is just scary shit.
    Guy tries to board an international flight with a pipebomb in his carry-on baggage. What a fucking moron. Not dumb enough for you? Don't worry it gets really fucking stupid next.

The airport screeners then let the guy board his flight & didn't even report it to RCMP, who have a detachment onsite, until 4 days later when he was arrested on his return flight. WTF?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...2491.html?vp=1

This is fucking retarded.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thread Information