Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Post dumb/random things thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Post dumb/random things thread

Post everything here that isn't thread-worthy, but you feel like posting nonetheless.

Load Metric
    the sign resembles something else that is lol

Load Metric
    this thread is for the whities doing silly things obviously

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Brilliant marketing:
    Name:  1220_378292008944025_1960458702_n.jpg
Views: 8700
Size:  41.2 KB

Comments

Hockey Guy: Fucking awesome. ROFL

MumblesBadly: Only missing "Guns and Pawn". Probably to the right of "Liquor"

GrenadaRoger: the strip mall for mid-life changes

Load Metric
    Name:  Lynsie Lee (LynsieLee) on Twitter.png
Views: 8588
Size:  196.4 KB

Load Metric
    Every year birch bay has a epic July 4 with thousand's of people coming from all over WA state and Vancouver area. One of the people at the chamber of commerce has a phantom III drone and uses it at all of the functions in Blane WA, he showed me one time how it works and pretty much ordered one the next week after getting clearance from the TOWER so to speak.

this year was particularly good and a lot of people were banging them off long before it even got dark. almost 4 straight hours of sustained fire works from many areas along the beach
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    there is a lesson to be learned here.... bullying can have consequences and it takes a poor pair of feet that gets you caught.

I am not sure i would want my daughter to do this kind of thing but at the same time i would have a hard time punishing her for doing it, worst would be for the boy that became the zero on campus in 40 seconds.

fighting was normal for the schools i went to so the only reason this would raise eyebrows is this girl had some fight training and early took the kid out he didn't stand a chance lol.

Girl Whoops Boy At California High School
    Both teens in the fight are freshmen and the boy goes to Sonoma Valley High School while the girl goes to Creekside High School — an alternative school located on the campus.
    The girl in the video can be seen throwing the boy to the ground, placing him in a headlock, then kneeing him in the face before running off campus while a school teacher chases after her.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d5_1...3LWOC2FAWCV.99

http://www.ktvu.com/news/93043698-story
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Comments

big dick: That's awesome. Thanks for posting
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

Comments

jacosta24: :)

MumblesBadly: Should be tested for PEDs?
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

+2 min

RIP JP Auclair
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    got drunk last night but not this drunk lol.

Comments

Tellafriend:
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    A little peek at Canadian family life in the 1980s,

has a Kids in the Hall vibe...

http://www.cbc.ca/youngdrunkpunk/epi...son1/yoga-show
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    In the spirit of the Olympic’s. I give you RANCHO

There are many episodes enjoy!

all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    lol

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    So yesterday there was a pretty big wind storm an coensided with a “king” tide produced a perfect storms in BirchBay WA where we have a water front cabin. Thankfully when we build it we took precautions Incase of this kind of thing happening, but many others were not so lucky. I can’t get away to have a look yet but have been told all is good except for some logs on the back lawn lol Wtf?

I found this video on YouTube shows some of the storm surge yesterday...

all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Rarely happens in Vancouver. We had the hottest day of the year yesterday and again today but last night I woke up to hear what sounded like a war starting lasted for hours...

Name:  5101F60F-2B58-42A7-A6A6-A93DEACFE9F7.jpeg
Views: 722
Size:  62.2 KB

And then this morning after I spent a hour looking for my wallet...

Name:  3B4404A1-A8F4-4212-B533-5EEDFD3811C0.jpeg
Views: 755
Size:  4.45 MB
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    big news in F1 i believe honda engine are the bench mark for F1. also it is getting boring as fuck the same people win every time with the big bucks... and the rest are stuck with the scraps, i guess at this point they just have perfected the combustion engine.

Lewis Hamilton equals Michael Schumacher's 91 race wins at Eifel F1 GP

Name:  images-3.jpeg
Views: 432
Size:  8.1 KB

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/news...gy/ar-BB19DkQ7

Honda to quit F1 to focus on zero-emission technology

Japan's Honda Motor will end its participation as an engine supplier in the FIA Formula One World Championship at the end of the 2021 season to focus on zero-emission technology, it said on Friday.
    The decision was made at the end of September and the company does not intend to return to F1, Chief Executive Takahiro Hachigo said in an online news conference.

"This is not a result of the coronavirus pandemic but because of our longer-term carbon-free goal," he said.

Like other automakers, Honda is rushing to build new-energy vehicles in an industry shift that Hachigo on Friday described as "once in a century". That race is accelerating amid the coronavirus outbreak as carmakers review production plans to capture market share with new models including low or zero-emission vehicles.

Honda, which returned to F1 in 2015 in partnership with the Red Bull Racing team, said it will divert the resources it used to build F1 engines towards efforts to accelerate development of zero-emission technologies such as fuel cells and batteries.

"We understand how difficult it has been for Honda Motor Company to reach the decision. We understand and respect the reasoning behind this," Red Bull Team Principal Christian Horner said in a statement.

Honda is launching its first mass-produced all-battery car this month - the Honda e - and has announced plans for two thirds of the company's output to be new-energy vehicles by 2030.

Domestic rival Toyota Motor Corp last week said it expects annual sales of electric vehicles to reach 5.5 million in 2025, five years earlier than initially planned.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 10-11-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    this is some very old friends interviewing a young justin Treadeau pre running our country on the lift in whistler and bonus they made a movie about ski bumming i am friends and skied with everyone in the movie Sadly Mike J, and Lisa are no longer with us Lisa was a heli skiing guide and tragically died in a Avalanche, Very spooky as in the movie They all talked about there experiences with avalanche. I one time watched Chris K. (Cupcake) get sucked down a mountain and over a snow bridge on a snow slab the size of a pickup truck and laughed about it after, I guess we thought we were invincible... we weren't. 7 out of our group are no longer with us du to skiing mishaps.
    anyway these are my old ski buddies I miss them.

Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 02-21-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

These French fuckers are nuts 🥜
    all hail Hydra

Thread Information