Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
Am I dumb or was I duped? Anyway, go to costco for all my needs almost. And home depot. So I buy a case of beer every 2 weeks or so. I pull out couple of beers from crate to put in refrig and pull out a 7 0z beer. 32 fucking bucks and they sell me the equivalent of 2 six packs. Im bringing that shit back, they are pretty good with refunding shit. Why do I think they will not give me return I am really pissed at this bait and switch. Its on the size but I didn't look closely, no beer till weekend.
It depends on what state you are in if you can even return the alcohol. Some states allow it or leave it up to the store to decide and other states don't allow it at all. I think Costco policy is that they will take it back if the state laws allow it.

That aside, I do think that is kind of a dick move. Someone could say "well, read the box next time", but in this case how often does one see a big pack of 7 oz beer for sale? That shit is pretty damn rare imo.

I have a costco and sams membership and one thing ive learned over time with those bulk retailers (and naturally as well as regular retailers) is to double check everything such as portions, grades (with meat etc), brand names etc etc because Ive nearly been burned more than once.