Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida man tricked pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

Load Metric

Florida man tricked pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...,1624718.story

She was excited to be pregnant, excited enough that she brought the new sonogram of her unborn child to show coworkers.

But hours later that day in late March, R.L. -- as she came to be known in the pile of criminal court documents that followed -- felt sick, with cramping and pain.

R.L. went home and bled heavily the next day. She began to suspect the antibiotics her boyfriend had given her weren't really antibiotics at all.
    Obviously a clusterfuck all around.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...,1624718.story

She was excited to be pregnant, excited enough that she brought the new sonogram of her unborn child to show coworkers.

But hours later that day in late March, R.L. -- as she came to be known in the pile of criminal court documents that followed -- felt sick, with cramping and pain.

R.L. went home and bled heavily the next day. She began to suspect the antibiotics her boyfriend had given her weren't really antibiotics at all.
    Obviously a clusterfuck all around.
    Probably best for all involved. Society doesn't really need any more single moms.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Really nice cocksucker. Too bad your daddy didnt do the same to your mother.

Load Metric
    what happens if it's the other way around?

Comments

DJ_Chaps: "nothing to see here" aka you nailed it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i don't consider early abortions killing. i consider them saving

Load Metric
    Guy is a spineless piece of shit.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why is it always Florida?!

They have 6% of the nation's population, yet they seem to be involved in 85% of the really heinous/wacky stories like this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Why is it always Florida?!

They have 6% of the nation's population, yet they seem to be involved in 85% of the really heinous/wacky stories like this.
    Florida and Ohio if its regular people doing dumb shit. New York and California if it is rich people doing dumb shit.

Load Metric
    Why is it always Florida?

Haters gonna hate, California has more then its fair share of wacky goof balls running around
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    [B]Why is it always Florida?

Haters gonna hate, California has more then its fair share of wacky goof balls running around
    Yeah there is always the serial killer thing too

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    California has 12% of the nation's population. By those numbers alone, it's likely you will hear of some heinous/weird crimes occurring in the state (the Jaycee Dugard kidnapping is a good example), but you definitely don't see it disproportionately.

With Florida, it's gotten so bad that I said to myself, "I bet that happened in Florida" regarding the abortion pill trickery, and then I read the article and indeed that's where it was!

There's even a Twitter account named "Florida Man", used to highlight the excessive number of disturbing news stories coming out of that state.

Let's be honest here... does Florida seem to account for 6% of the news stories like this, or is it much, much more?

Load Metric
    California has 12% of the nation's population. By those numbers alone, it's likely you will hear of some heinous/weird crimes occurring in the state (the Jaycee Dugard kidnapping is a good example), but you definitely don't see it disproportionately.

With Florida, it's gotten so bad that I said to myself, "I bet that happened in Florida" regarding the abortion pill trickery, and then I read the article and indeed that's where it was!

There's even a Twitter account named "Florida Man", used to highlight the excessive number of disturbing news stories coming out of that state.

Let's be honest here... does Florida seem to account for 6% of the news stories like this, or is it much, much more?
    Florida was in the title so........

Comments

BetCheckBet: lol
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    it is much, much more

Platinum
    Load Metric
    One of the local radio stations here used to do a "Florida or Germany" segment (They still might, i dont listen to it anymore), where they announce something really weird someone did, often involving some bizarre sexual behavior, and you guess whether it happened in Germany or Floriday, cause such a disproportionate number of these stories come from those 2 places.

Load Metric

These stats show ( I know hard to read the way i posted) but I will break it down a bit, I know its a few years old but the best hard data i could find, Pop California in 2010: 37,253,956 , Murders:1811, Gun Murders:1257, Gun owership by% 21.3. Pop Florida in 2010 :19,687,653, Murders:987, Gun murders: 669, Gun owership by % 24.5. So as you see we have more gun owner's by % but less murders. Please quit lying to yourself california is a real shit hole with a big homeless population, big murder rate, big crime rate etc.
    State Population
    (total inhabitants)
    (2010) Population
    Density
    (inhabitants
    per square mile)
    (2010) Murders
    (total deaths)
    (2010)
    [1] Gun
    Murders
    (total deaths)
    (2010)
    [1] Gun
    Ownership
    (%)
    (2007)
    [2] Murders
    (rate per 100,000
    inhabitants)
    (2010) Gun
    Murders
    (rate per 100,000
    inhabitants)
    (2010) Brady Campaign
    Score for
    Gun Laws
    (100 = most restrictive)
    (2010)
    [3]
    Alabama 4,779,736 94.65 199 135 51.7%
    Alaska 710,231 1.264 31 19 57.8%
    Arizona 6,392,017 57.05 352 232 31.1%
    Arkansas 2,915,918 56.43 130 93 55.3%
    California 37,253,956 244.2 1,811 1,257 21.3%
    Colorado 5,029,196 49.33 117 65 34.7%
    Connecticut 3,574,097 741.4 131 97 16.7%
    Delaware 897,934 470.7 48 38 25.5%
    District of Columbia 601,723 10357 131
    Georgia 9,920,000 172.5 527 376 40.3%
    Florida 19,687,653 360.2 987 669 24.5%

Comments

shortbuspoker: impressive statistics rep

Load Metric

Please don't forget what a great parole system you have in the great state of California who let this sick fucker killer looseName:  John_Albert_Gardner_III.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  3.7 KB way before his time was up because of overcrowding

Silver
    Load Metric

Please don't forget what a great parole system you have in the great state of California who let this sick fucker killer looseName:  John_Albert_Gardner_III.jpg
    You people and your Florida pride, lol. Yes, California has a number of giant problems. And, Phillip Garrido.

-Shitty schools and expensive homes. You want good schools, the homes are going to cost $600k+. Everywhere affordable is out of the way or a meth filled desert
    -Ineffective government
    -Horrible, third world-esque roads and traffic congestion
    -Crap loads of homeless people. SF is basically past the breaking point, and I'm sure San Jose and LA are pretty close

But even with all the problems, you really can't touch it. The weather, the proximity to the ocean, mountains, and fun cities all within close distance. FL has a lot of the same features, but you gotta admit, there is something in the water out there. Embrace it, don't run from it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    This story ruined my day. I don't have a stance on the abortion issue, but regardless of which side you're on, this is a horrible thing to do to someone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    You people and your Florida pride, lol. Yes, California has a number of giant problems. And, Phillip Garrido.

-Shitty schools and expensive homes. You want good schools, the homes are going to cost $600k+. Everywhere affordable is out of the way or a meth filled desert
    -Ineffective government
    -Horrible, third world-esque roads and traffic congestion
    -Crap loads of homeless people. SF is basically past the breaking point, and I'm sure San Jose and LA are pretty close

But even with all the problems, you really can't touch it. The weather, the proximity to the ocean, mountains, and fun cities all within close distance. FL has a lot of the same features, but you gotta admit, there is something in the water out there. Embrace it, don't run from it.
    At least you admit some of the many problem's in California but druff is always quick to slam Florida while he hide's under a rock to avoid the BIG problems in his state, I agree with many things you say here as I have been to California many time's and thought of moving there in 2005, When they took me around to show me places i could not believe the prices, I was driving down the highway thinking 'What is all that brown shit in the air" Then drove all the way back to the great state of florida

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    This story ruined my day. I don't have a stance on the abortion issue, but regardless of which side you're on, this is a horrible thing to do to someone.
    This was the debate I thought would transpire by posting this & not if weird shit happens in Florida.

I should have known better.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    Im from chicago so im kind of a neutral but i've been to both states numerous times. Id take california over florida anyday

Thread Information