Thread: Obama pure evil? Manchurian Candidate? Blackmailed?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Obama pure evil? Manchurian Candidate? Blackmailed?

Obama slickest used car salesmen of all time. When discussing what other countries say, "Well, I think you have to take it with a grain of salt, initially..." and later, "Our goal is that chemical weapson aren't used on children." He doesn't even flinch. Sometimes it's hard for me to imagine that he's not a Manchurian candidate but he just can't be. So slick. If I was stone cold and my heart didn't bleed for others he would be my idol.

Way to really ask the tough questions Savannah Guthrie. Lolllerskates.

Is their anything more disgusting than the nightly news? It's always a 50/50 for me. 50 percent utter amazement at the show and thoughts of the endgame and what the point is and 50 percent just complete sickness at the complete lack of care for human life.

Fuck you God!

Load Metric
    Obama is an old school Feudalistic ruler. Grant lands and favors to friends and punish those who oppose you with every mechanism that governmental power grants him. If you listen to a word he says, you've already lost the game. He doesn't believe a word of what he is saying because it is just a story made up to get enough idiots on his side to give more favors to friends of the Realm. Right now all he cares about is lining his pockets with all the gold he can fleece before he can sod off and build a library.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Obama is an old school Feudalistic ruler. Grant lands and favors to friends and punish those who oppose you with every mechanism that governmental power grants him. If you listen to a word he says, you've already lost the game. He doesn't believe a word of what he is saying because it is just a story made up to get enough idiots on his side to give more favors to friends of the Realm. Right now all he cares about is lining his pockets with all the gold he can fleece before he can sod off and build a library.

What about Bush and Bush?

Load Metric
    I remember your screen name from before and will just assume you are some opportunistic pot shot taking tea partier who only seems to notice the show when it's TEAM DEMOCRAT'S turn to perform. Granted you guys are way less annoying than team DEMOCRAT, but annoying nontheless. I struggle to believe you got to 50 rep thinking like me because if you are strong into either of two teams I'm sure you would annoy them as much as they annoy me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I remember your screen name from before and will just assume you are some opportunistic pot shot taking tea partier who only seems to notice the show when it's TEAM DEMOCRAT'S turn to perform. Granted you guys are way less annoying than team DEMOCRAT, but annoying nontheless. I struggle to believe you got to 50 rep thinking like me because if you are strong into either of two teams I'm sure you would annoy them as much as they annoy me.
    How was Bush sr or jr a republican? I really didn't get that from them.

Load Metric
    You take a thread about the current U.S. president, and bring up two former presidents as if they have any relevance at all to the current situation or discussion. Calling Obama a bad president gives no hint that the person ever supported either Bush. YOU made that idiotic assumption on your own. Just because someone dislikes Obama, doesn't mean they had to love either Bush. It doesn't mean they are a member of the Tea Party. Don't put words in his mouth. Any past failure or success of either Bush has NOTHING to do with Obamas current failures and successes. They certainly have nothing to do with his post, or the criticism the current president is receiving. In this thread, or anywhere else.

He got a +50 rating because people respect his posts. Whether people agree with him or not, at least he has a position. You on the other hand are just taking one thing(Obama), and trying to make it about another(Bush). While never even acknowledging or addressing anything he wrote. When someone criticizes Obama, I guess it's easier for you to bring up Bush and toss around the words Tea Party a few times rather than address what the person has said. I bet you just switch it around when talking about the other guy. Arrogant young people who don't know 1/10th the amount about politics as they think they do rely on that. The fact that you think Obama is a slick talker only emphasizes that point. He's a gutless buffoon who is being humiliated on a National stage. There is nothing slick about him. Bill Clinton was slick. Obama is clueless. Here are some more words for you to toss around next time to try and sound smart. Abu Ghraib. Guantanamo. Valerie Plame. Patriot Act. Oooooh, you're just gonna sound like the smartest person in the room when you add that to your repertoire. Good luck Sparky!
    Last edited by Anal_Hershiser; 09-09-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Dude, I was trying to see where he was coming from with the Bush and Bush question. But just in case it wasn't incredibly obvious I made a post underneath it to really S P E L L I T O U T just in case. I B E L I E V E B O T H P A R T I E S A R E I N C A H O O T S A N D I T I S A L L F O R S H O W.

Do you really believe a person like me doesn't believe he didn't tank that debate you reference on purpose?

I feel I'm being advanced leveled in maybe both posts, but certainly yours quite honestly. Either that or you are drool on the table retarded.

Load Metric
    And it sucks because I've been calling him anal hersh since like fifth grade and you have my fave screen name. Now lay into me or level me more please.

Load Metric
    Dude, I was trying to see where he was coming from with the Bush and Bush question. But just in case it wasn't incredibly obvious I made a post underneath it to really S P E L L I T O U T just in case. I B E L I E V E B O T H P A R T I E S A R E I N C A H O O T S A N D I T I S A L L F O R S H O W.
    Where he was coming from? What the fuck are you even talking about? Why do you need to know how he feels about the Bushes to hear and consider his criticisms of Obama? Will his views on them change what he is saying about Obama? What difference does it make? None. It's no more relevant to the discussion than asking him what his favorite color is. So either your logic is bad, or you are just stupid. I'll go with the latter. If you think both parties are in cahoots, and it's all for show, why did you skip Clinton to get to Bush Sr.? Why not just name the last two presidents?

Do you really believe a person like me doesn't believe he didn't tank that debate you reference on purpose?
    I believe a person like you doesn't do a lot of things. I have no idea WTF you are babbling about. I didn't reference any debate. Try and stay with me here Sparky.

I feel I'm being advanced leveled in maybe both posts, but certainly yours quite honestly. Either that or you are drool on the table retarded.
    People can read my posts in this thread, they can read your posts in this thread. They can also read my comments in the Syria thread, where they will find yours as well. We can let them decide.

The only thing worse than a stupid person, is a stupid person who truly believes they are smart. 408 was like that. So are you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I misread your humiliated on a national figurative stage to where he was "humiliated" on a national literal stage in that debate. I apologize for that.

Do I really have to tell you why I skipped Clinton??? Hello Clinton was a democrat. How in the world would that help me find out if he thought like me, or if he was just an opportunistic Republican who will latch on to anything anti Obama.

Also I don't truly believe I'm smart. Anyone who followed my She Boon Pickens account would know that. Never got that from the 408 Mike account either as a matter of fact. Now B. Obama... Now THAT nigga is smart. Bill Clinton... now THAT nigga was smart.

Load Metric
    Reminds me of a thread forever ago that mentioned 'the tenets of Azzclown'.

I can't even add to this thread, it's like an out of body experience. Do carry on though..

Banned
    Load Metric
    wooooooooooooooooooow

Name:  tumblr_luoz1m2dXv1r6aoq4o1_250.gif
Views: 285
Size:  485.2 KB

let me introduce you to exhibit A of why a thread like this doesnt belong here, oh nevermind you're already here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Which one is he?

Thread Information