Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: breaking bad ending

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

breaking bad ending

well,..if you remember in the beginning of the season where they show white at a diner for his 52nd b-day. you know he makes it out alive in the end.

he had a full head of hair, fake name, i believe different car and a lot of cash..not to mention a machine gun. then he goes back to his messed up house which was abandoned.

obv he's come back after months, because of the reaction to the neighbor who looks like she thought he was dead.

hank and gomez prolly get killed.....does anyone remember the lead nazi guy.? he played the val dude from the 1980's movie valley girl w/ nic cage.

i can't believe they would kill off the white family,..seems dark. maybe they leave the last episode open ending so they can make movies....lol
    maybe the nazi's have hank over a barrel and ends up cooking again under a different name.

was it roger waters that said- once you're in there's no way out

Last edited by mulva; 09-08-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don't take this personally or anything, but why are you making another Breaking Bad thread?

The last one that Sonatine started "walt kills hank thread" seems to be a proper place to post this kind of stuff at this juncture. Im just saying this because I obviously follow breaking bad heavily, and so we can all keep breaking bad stuff in somewhat one thread for ease of viewing

And to somewhat answer your theory, you, me, or anyone else doesn't really know for sure if Walt is really going to be alive at the end. I know which scene you are talking about, and personally I don't think this is anywhere near Vince Gilligan's MO to preview the true ending like this. The writer is much smarter than this imo.

One thing to point out, which another blog pointed out that you can google: pay attention to him opening the trunk and if you pause or look real closely, you may notice a wire beneath his shirt. Now I am not going to draw any solid conclusions, but it makes you think that either Walt is legitimately wearing a wire for some reason (draw your own conclusions) or when the BB crew shot that scene, they legitimately made a mistake by not concealing his microphone and wiring good enough. I am so far siding on the fact that there is something legitimate to this because this is IMO some of the different levels that I would think that Gilligan plays on. In any case, he sure keeps us guessing and wondering what level he is playing us on.

Either way if you want ask druff to merge this thread to the "official walt kills hank thread". Im sure others may appreciate this - that is up to you though.
    Last edited by Gordman; 09-08-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Don't take this personally or anything, but why are you making another Breaking Bad thread?

The last one that Sonatine started "walt kills hank thread" seems to be a proper place to post this kind of stuff at this juncture. Im just saying this because I obviously follow breaking bad heavily, and so we can all keep breaking bad stuff in somewhat one thread for ease of viewing

And to somewhat answer your theory, you, me, or anyone else doesn't really know for sure if Walt is really going to be alive at the end. I know which scene you are talking about, and personally I don't think this is anywhere near Vince Gilligan's MO to preview the true ending like this. The writer is much smarter than this imo.

One thing to point out, which another blog pointed out that you can google: pay attention to him opening the trunk and if you pause or look real closely, you may notice a wire beneath his shirt. Now I am not going to draw any solid conclusions, but it makes you think that either Walt is legitimately wearing a wire for some reason (draw your own conclusions) or when the BB crew shot that scene, they legitimately made a mistake by not concealing his microphone and wiring good enough. I am so far siding on the fact that there is something legitimate to this because this is IMO some of the different levels that I would think that Gilligan plays on. In any case, he sure keeps us guessing and wondering what level he is playing us on.

Either way if you want ask druff to merge this thread to the "official walt kills hank thread". Im sure others may appreciate this.
    move it then, nigga. i don't care. i'm not here to make sure shitz in it's rightful place.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Either way if you want ask druff to merge this thread to the "official walt kills hank thread". Im sure others may appreciate this.
    move it then, nigga. i don't care. i'm not here to make sure shitz in it's rightful place.
    Then you probably shouldn't be posting then.

Banned
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    i could see this clip being played in the last episode.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i could also see them playing some pink floyd while fading away from wwhite as well..... comfortably numb...

it would really be a gas if they show him smoking is own product as well

Load Metric
    this isnt a good thread.

also they wipe out hank and gomie, hank tells skyler to forget him, hes never going to be free of the nazis, so she hits the road with several bags of cash.

shot of marie slowly accepting that nothing will ever be the same and hank is dead as she sits alone in her house. she calls the media, outs walt.

every meth addict in town converges on his house.

walt teaches todd how to cook (again), nazis say a deals a deal, godspeed.

no idea how it ends from there honestly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    WOOP WOOP.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    How on earth does a white supremacist group of 6-8 men, some armed with automatic weapons, miss two guys who were standing right out in the middle of the open? The same group who orchestrated the murder of multiple prisoners from different prisons in the span of a minute. They must have fired off hundreds of rounds, and not ONE of them hit their target? Seems legit. Jesse has seemingly gained 30 IQ points this last season, and Walt has seemingly dropped 30 IQ points this season. Just kidnap Jesse's old girl and her kid, and tell him you'll blow their brains out if he doesn't do exactly what you tell him. Oh right, setting up an elaborate plan to lure him to their home makes much more sense. SMH. Bring back Gus.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Anal_Hershiser;191377]How on earth does a white supremacist group of 6-8 men, some armed with automatic weapons, miss two guys who were standing right out in the middle of the open? The same group who orchestrated the murder of multiple prisoners from different prisons in the span of a minute. They must have fired off hundreds of rounds, and not ONE of them hit their target? Seems legit. Jesse has seemingly gained 30 IQ points this last season, and Walt has seemingly dropped 30 IQ points this season. Just kidnap Jesse's old girl and her kid, and tell him you'll blow their brains out if he doesn't do exactly what you tell him. Oh right, setting up an elaborate plan to lure him to their home makes much more sense. SMH. Bring back Gus.[/QUOTE

yuup..sloppy Writing.

you know what. mike might not be vacationing in Belize. he wasn't confirmed dead. just left for it. they could resurrect him if they wanted to

Load Metric
    honestly if you start pulling at plot holes like the guy unloading the fully automatic shotgun at 2 men 20 meters away without hitting them, it gets kinda ungreat really fast.

also i was wondering about mike too but was reminded that hank and todd acid bath'd him.

Load Metric
    yuup..sloppy Writing.

you know what. mike might not be vacationing in Belize. he wasn't confirmed dead. just left for it. they could resurrect him if they wanted to
    God that would be terrible if they bring him back. Not because he was a bad character, but it would be a cheap "gotcha" moment.

The only constant character who has even a shred of moral credibility left is Walt Jr. He's the only character most of the audience still feels sorry for, and is the only character still in the dark. I have a bad feeling they are gonna exploit that for emotional reaction and grease Walt Jr.

Show has been running on fumes for about a season and a half now. I hoped they could finish strong, but that doesn't look likely.

Walt has done anything and everything to save his skin throughout the entire series. At the end of this last episode he had the 3 guys who could bring him down out in the middle of the desert, with a group of killers willing to wipe them out for him, and he calls it off? Ummmm, ok? Turning yourself in and giving up everything that you worked for makes much more sense. He called off what would have probably been the end of it. Derpa derp derp da derpity derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Holy shitballs. This thread is simply an absolute disgrace to the whole BB series.

Comments

ADegenerate:

Load Metric
    This cracks me up as I do this shit as well, constantly... Why is it that so many people always say Hank when they actually mean Walt? It's amazing how often this happens.

Case in point...

maybe the nazi's have hank over a barrel and ends up cooking again under a different name.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also they wipe out hank and gomie, hank tells skyler to forget him, hes never going to be free of the nazis, so she hits the road with several bags of cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i was wondering about mike too but was reminded that hank and todd acid bath'd him.

Load Metric
    thats fucking absolutely hilarious. i do that CONSTANTLY.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=mulva;191378]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    How on earth does a white supremacist group of 6-8 men, some armed with automatic weapons, miss two guys who were standing right out in the middle of the open? The same group who orchestrated the murder of multiple prisoners from different prisons in the span of a minute. They must have fired off hundreds of rounds, and not ONE of them hit their target? Seems legit. Jesse has seemingly gained 30 IQ points this last season, and Walt has seemingly dropped 30 IQ points this season. Just kidnap Jesse's old girl and her kid, and tell him you'll blow their brains out if he doesn't do exactly what you tell him. Oh right, setting up an elaborate plan to lure him to their home makes much more sense. SMH. Bring back Gus.[/QUOTE

yuup..sloppy Writing.

They aint gonna miss.

If anything they kill the 2 cops and walt tells them to spare jessie and they both get kidnapped by the bikers to do the cook and then become 'the cooks' again and we have a setup for some theatrical releases.

Poor Marie, she just had to wear black today.

Load Metric
    Todd, merge this damnable thread with the orig. TIA.

Load Metric
    ill tell you something that changed my opinion of this whole season.

the traditional paradigm is that walt makes a decision, it blows up, forcing walt to make another decision, which also blows up harder, etc.

this time, skyler told walt to off jessie. and because of that (you could argue that walt would have gotten there anyway but thats not relevant), because of that decision, her sisters husband died.

i like that skyler puts her toe in the fucking pool and it blows up just as hard as walt's bullshit. no, i love that. i think thats good writing.

Load Metric
    i bet todd gets killed and the nazis are all rarrrrrr now u cook 4 us walt, 4 ever.

and then walt totes gasses them because they are all rarrrrr we demonstrated that we are sloppy and dont wear masks.

Thread Information