Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather Canelo Mega Fight OFFICIAL

Bronze
    Load Metric

Mayweather Canelo Mega Fight OFFICIAL

Has the clock struck midnight on Money May? All i know is Canelo just keeps getting better... gonna be a hell of a fight

Load Metric
    Wheres CMoney stand on this?? Inquring minds want to know. Not a huge boxing fan but this is one of these fights that has all the makings of an upset. If Mayweather loses does that put to bed any chance of the fight everybody has been bitching for against Manny?

Load Metric
    LOL! Canelo won't win. Floyd sits at -270 ATM. Pretty much money in the bank there.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=vegas1369;191355]LOL! Canelo won't win. Floyd sits at -270 ATM. Pretty much money in the bank ther
    I mean i tend to favor mayweather by decision, however i dont discredit canelos chances. Canelo fsught mosley right after floyd did and beat him much more easily than floyd did. Canelo is no joke he isnt a gimmick, he is poses the biggest threat to floud since de la hoya. And the age difference is huge canelo def has youth wsy on his side.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    E
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    LOL! Canelo won't win. Floyd sits at -270 ATM. Pretty much money in the bank there.
    Also i think the line will move in canelos favor this week as the mexicans roll into town. Floyd msube -200 fightnight

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Wheres CMoney stand on this?? Inquring minds want to know. Not a huge boxing fan but this is one of these fights that has all the makings of an upset. If Mayweather loses does that put to bed any chancof the fight everybody has been bitching for against Manny?
    I think may-pac has a better than ever shot at getting made in 2014 than ever before regardless

Load Metric
    Money would never take a fight that he could lose. Any money you put against him just save your time and light it on fire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Money would never take a fight that he could lose. Any money you put against him just save your time and light it on fire.
    You wouldn't give him a shred of credit if he fought Andre Ward.

Load Metric
    It's funny, every time Mayweather fights someone, there are always people who try and rationalize why his opponent might win. The promoters do an excellent job convincing people that his opponents have a chance. They don't. I guess enough people still buy into it to make it worthwhile financially to have the fight. This ginger beaner has the same shot that the other guys did in his previous 44 fights. ZERO. Mayweather's abrasive personality and brash lifestyle takes attention away from how masterful and untouchable he is in the ring. Guy is an arrogant dickhead, but he's earned it. Not sure when people are gonna realize these fights are a joke, and the only way Mayweather loses is if he gets struck by lightning in the ring. Death, taxes, Floyd Mayweather winning. The 3 sure things in life.

Comments

vegas1369: HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    And in what world did Canelo beat Mosley "way worse" than Mayweather? Aside from landing 2 punches, Mayweather handed Mosley his ass. And that Mosley was coming off a big win (yes, and a layoff) against Margarito. Canelo fought a worse version of Mosley, and looked no more impressive than Mayweather.

Floyd should win it handily. Lateral movement and foot speed. Canelo gassing, fighting in spurts, and missing. He has 3 ways to win. Land a 1 punch KO, land something big and finish him, or a robbery on the scorecards (don't discount this one). I don't know that he has the power to end it with 1 punch. And he had Trout down and hurt, and couldn't finish him. Trout is relatively stationary, and not half the defensive fighter that Mayweather is. If I'm Canelo, I'm punching whatever the fuck is available. Arms, gloves, shoulders, elbows, head, body, hip. Whatever he gives you, take it.

Matthysse/Garcia should steal the show. It's worth the cost of PPV.

Molina > Ishe

Theopane > Cano.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Don't care, but when is that huge negro that has knocked out every one of his opponents gonna fight whichever Russian brother is still fighting or someone else that is supposedly better than him. Will probably bet my whole role as soon as he's an underdog against someone.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This one negro will bring a ton of boxing fans back and actually compete with MMA for a while. I mean I didn't give a fuck about boxing (or MMA for that matter) until I saw this guy.

In 1840 he woulda had around 50 childeren with 40 women and it woulda been standard. Nowadays he will have around eight children with six women and take shit for it.

At least watch the first clip against one of if not the best fighter he's gone against supposedly

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    And in what world did Canelo beat Mosley "way worse" than Mayweather? Aside from landing 2 punches, Mayweather handed Mosley his ass. And that Mosley was coming off a big win (yes, and a layoff) against Margarito. Canelo fought a worse version of Mosley, and looked no more impressive than Mayweather.

Floyd should win it handily. Lateral movement and foot speed. Canelo gassing, fighting in spurts, and missing. He has 3 ways to win. Land a 1 punch KO, land something big and finish him, or a robbery on the scorecards (don't discount this one). I don't know that he has the power to end it with 1 punch. And he had Trout down and hurt, and couldn't finish him. Trout is relatively stationary, and not half the defensive fighter that Mayweather is. If I'm Canelo, I'm punching whatever the fuck is available. Arms, gloves, shoulders, elbows, head, body, hip. Whatever he gives you, take it.

Molina > Ishe

Theopane > Cano.
    dude!!! do you even watch boxing?? Mosley didnt land one single signifanct punch in 12 rounds vs Canelo it was a fucking pure SHUT OUT, made Mosley look like pure dog shit for 12 rds. period.

Mosley actually WON 2 rds vs floyd, not to mention the most significant shot on Mayweather since chop chop Corley back in 2004!!
    had Mayweather doing the amir khan dance in the 3rd round.

its not even close

Im not even saying that i think that means Canelo wins, im just saying Canelo isnt no Robert Guerrero believe me. Floyd has a real fight on his hands this time

I predict Mayweather UD but wouldnt be shocked if Canelo pulls it off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    It's funny, every time Mayweather fights someone, there are always people who try and rationalize why his opponent might win. The promoters do an excellent job convincing people that his opponents have a chance. They don't. I guess enough people still buy into it to make it worthwhile financially to have the fight. This ginger beaner has the same shot that the other guys did in his previous 44 fights. ZERO. Mayweather's abrasive personality and brash lifestyle takes attention away from how masterful and untouchable he is in the ring. Guy is an arrogant dickhead, but he's earned it. Not sure when people are gonna realize these fights are a joke, and the only way Mayweather loses is if he gets struck by lightning in the ring. Death, taxes, Floyd Mayweather winning. The 3 sure things in life.
    ATM ginger beaner is probably one of the funniest things I have ever read!

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I prefer ginger N bomb for blake griffin

Bronze
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    dude!!! do you even watch boxing?? Mosley didnt land one single signifanct punch in 12 rounds vs Canelo it was a fucking pure SHUT OUT, made Mosley look like pure dog shit for 12 rds. period.

Mosley actually WON 2 rds vs floyd, not to mention the most significant shot on Mayweather since chop chop Corley back in 2004!!

its not even close

Im not even saying that i think that means Canelo wins, im just saying Canelo isnt no Robert Guerrero believe me. Floyd has a real fight on his hands this time

Saying that JMM doesn't know anything about, or watch boxing, is like saying that Druff doesn't know anything about being a cheap Jew. I am no expert on boxing by any means, and if I had to ask someone a boxing question on here, JMM is the first person I would ask. Can't see this ending well for you. GL.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post

Molina > Ishe

Theopane > Cano.

its not even close

To answer your question, yes, I've watched a little boxing.

What 2 rounds did you give Mosley in the Mayweather fight? He got round 2, due to the 2 big punches he landed, but other than that, he did fuck all for the other 11.5 rounds.

You're basically making my point for me. "He landed the most significant punch on Mayweather since Chop Chop!!". He landed a good shot on Mayweather, and look how you're overreacting. He landed a punch, and you're suggesting he didn't look like complete ass.

"Had Mayweather doing the Amir Khan". Not to steal your thunder, but, "DUDE! Do you even watch boxing?!?". Come the fuck on. He buckled his knees. That's IT. What's more impressive than the punch he landed, was Mayweather's ability to take the shot, remain composed, and know EXACTLY what to do in a situation that he's really never been in before. When he got caught the first time, he immediately closed his gloves and trapped Mosley's right hand to keep him from landing again. The 2nd time, the big shot, he kept his hands up, stayed close to take away Mosley's power. Then, he continued to walk Mosley down. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that. At one point, you can hear Naazim saying something like "I'm not gonna let you take this kind of punishment". Naz was gonna stop the damn fight because Mayweather was putting it to Mosley so badly. People like to act like Mayweather is just a pot shotting "runner". But the truth is, he has sneaky power, and he can bust dudes up in there.

Do you realize that Canelo fought Mosley 2 full years AFTER Mayweather? Mayweather fought Mosley coming off of his biggest win in years. Canelo fought Mosley coming off of a loss to Mayweather, looking like ass in a draw to Sergio Mora (I thought Mosley won. Still looked awful), and losing to Pacquiao. You have to take that into account. If you're going to declare triangle theories relevant (which is LOL anyway), the least you can do is consider the version of Mosley that each man fought.

Mosley threw 445 punches against Mayweather. 750 against Alvarez. He had NO fear of throwing punches back at Canelo. 2 years AFTER he was gun shy as shit against Mayweather. Wonder why that is?

Sure, Canelo can win. If he can land something big and finish the fight. I doubt he pulls it off if he's going to sit back, throw 500 punches in the fight, and only fight for a minute of each round. We'll know in the first 3 rounds if he can do it. If he can't cut the ring off, he's in for a long night.

Comments

4Dragons: right in his gook face

tony bagadonuts: Hey JMM, Do you watch boxing? LOOOOL

Load Metric
    Vegas, what are you thinking on this Matthysse/Garcia fight? I think Matthysse should win it, but I think Garcia is better than 2.5/1 underdog odds suggest. Might have to value bet Garcia. Wanted to get your opinion.

Ditto that for hex if he's still around here.

Load Metric
    Vegas, what are you thinking on this Matthysse/Garcia fight? I think Matthysse should win it, but I think Garcia is better than 2.5/1 underdog odds suggest. Might have to value bet Garcia. Wanted to get your opinion.

I would 100% take him at 2.5/1. To me that seems extremely generous, I really don't see him as the underdog in this fight. He's at +210 at MGM at the moment, which is pretty good. I'm gonna bet it but wait a couple days to see if it moves up a bit. Probably won't though. Hopefully it doesn't move the wrong way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I would 100% take him at 2.5/1. To me that seems extremely generous, I really don't see him as the underdog in this fight. He's at +210 at MGM at the moment, which is pretty good. I'm gonna bet it but wait a couple days to see if it moves up a bit. Probably won't though. Hopefully it doesn't move the wrong way.
    I can't see the odds getting too much better on Garcia. Especially when casuals start betting it, and noticing the undefeated record, with recognizable names on his resume. Folks will boxrec it, see he beat Morales (x2), Khan, and Judah (then see that Matthysse lost to Judah) and blind bet Garcia, I would think. I could very well be wrong, though.

Thread Information