View Poll Results: Why do people brag about shit but lie about the brag?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • A need for everyone around them to know they are better than everyone around them

0 0%
  • delusional cocksuckality

0 0%
  • because of their own personal insecurities

2 66.67%
  • bastard !

1 33.33%

Thread: People that brag about shit

Load Metric

People that brag about shit

Throughout my life I have noticed a disturbing trend about people that brag about shit. Usually, they are lying. At first their story sounds impressive but then as it sinks in you realize something is off. Than you think wait if this guy/girl was really so badass why do they need to tell me how badass they are? Wouldn't they just be able to hang out and let their badassedness shine through in everything that they do? Then I wonder why they feel the need to make sure that I, a complete fucking stranger, need to know (or at least need to believe) that they make, say 200k a year, or bang nothing but hot chicks, or snort only the finest Peruvian powder.

Why is that two minutes before I knew nothing of their existence but two minutes later all of a sudden they have this urge to ensure that I do in fact know (or believe) that they are a bad motherfucker when in fact everything that people brag about is usually lies filled with bullshit. So you want me to be impressed at you for something that isn't true? I don't get it and probably never will but then again, I don't care. I don't care if you know I am broke as fuck, I don't care that I bang ugly chicks with missing teeth, I don't care that I drive around a volvo that has more miles than your mom. Nigga I don't give a fuck.

Comments

anonamoose: i'll step up and be the one to neg you for this shit thread

Bronze
    Load Metric
    you are tilting out of control

Name:  hp_log_off_windows.gif
Views: 620
Size:  5.9 KB

Load Metric
    Better make sure to get another dig about your wages in there bottomsalary because that is how you get respect

Load Metric
    aka Pooh-syndrome. Him bragging about money to 408mike, who at the time was eating cake mix straight from the box for breakfast, was a true low.

Comments

Pooh: eat a fat dick, poor boy
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    That was Gamble Bot's thing to do and several posters on Micon's site used to do that and I could never understand. I mean any dude I ever knew that honestly was banging tons of bitches I would never hear in a million years of them bragging about it to a bunch of losers like limitles. (One of many reasons I didn't believe he was real) I thought the natural thing to do was to make light and downplay one's longcomings. Unless you are either lying to get pussy or making money in a way that surprises even yourself... not ever something you are actually good at or making money hand over fist in an expected way.

Like if a poker player had a huge windfall at say craps, I could SOMEWHAT see them bragging but if they are bragging about crushing their regular poker game on repeat their has to be some screw loose in their head somewhere

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Thread Information