Thread: Room Service is an awful way to eat your meals

Bronze
    Load Metric

Room Service is an awful way to eat your meals

I never have understood people who order room service. I can think of anything worse that eating two feet from the bed, and the bathroom 5 feet a way. The ONLY way I would consider room service is if it were a suite, but that is even a reach.

When I travel I see plates of half eaten food outside people's door for hours at a time. What the fuck is the matter with you? Are you that fucking lazy you can't go downstairs and eat? That shit is nasty to look at when I walk by so keep that in mind. I really don't need to see a bunch of aged french fries smothered in ketchup at 8am.

Also, the thought of eating basically 5 feet where I shit, especially if I am sharing the room with a lady is not appealing at all. Plus the one time I did order room service, the place stunk like food all day.

On another note, if you like those "romantic breakfast in bed" you really have some issues. Why the fuck would anyone eat waffles and eggs in bed. What is your problem?

Also really stupid are those bed and breakfasts where you share a house with some strangers. How ridiculous is it waiting in line in the morning to take a shit with a bunch of strangers? Not sure if I want to be walking out of the bathroom with the sports section and have some hot chick I never met walking in behind me.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: [plain]At least your consistant in your failures Bottomset. This is likely why you havent been laid in years no concept of romance and shit and no sense of adventure in the least. Mcdonalds in a studio apartment aint no different then your scenario.[

manowar: its got be drugs

Load Metric
    Going for -100 I see. So eating in a room where you are staying is stupid but renting a car, driving it to a motel, and then taking a cab everywhere is logical? And why the fuck would your 75 year old ass give a fuck about some hottie using the bathroom after you? Yeah dude THAT'S the deal breaker. Not your creepy pedo crusty smile with white shit stuck to the corners of your mouth or your different sized eyes or your morning erection as you grab a cup of coffee waiting in line behind a 15 month old girl or your weird obsessive personality with all the charm of a squashed snail. Nah dude you totally had a shot at that until she used the bathroom after you. You fucking faggot

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Yep that about sums it up. Bottomset is rapidly becoming the nut low of all poker forums if not already there.

BetCheckBet:

Gordman: lol

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Going for -100 I see. So eating in a room where you are staying is stupid but renting a car, driving it to a motel, and then taking a cab everywhere is logical? And why the fuck would your 75 year old ass give a fuck about some hottie using the bathroom after you? Yeah dude THAT'S the deal breaker. Not your creepy pedo crusty smile with white shit stuck to the corners of your mouth or your different sized eyes or your morning erection as you grab a cup of coffee waiting in line behind a 15 month old girl or your weird obsessive personality with all the charm of a squashed snail. Nah dude you totally had a shot at that until she used the bathroom after you. You fucking faggot
    So now I am 75 years old, you know how stupid you sound? My hotel and bar tab last week, was what your broke ass makes in a week, if you are lucky, but you might make less than that so it is even worse. You are so fucking stupid I cannot even respond to you without trolling to your rat level.

So go fuck yourself.

The poverty level on this forum is depressing. The reason everyone is so angry here, is because everyone is so broke and can't buy shit. Looks like Obama let a lot of posters here down.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: BS (your initials so fit). Blowing your mommy and daddy's money from your trust fund doesnt make you a baller it makes you a rich twit with no concept of the real world.

Load Metric
    fortunately sounding stupid in a bottomset thread is incredibly difficult seeing as bottomset has already posted in it. "Oh I'm gonna show everyone how balling I am by bitching about this terrible room service at 7 star hotels and no one will see right through it LOL poor people" sound about right?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Someone order that nigga the poo poo platter.

Comments

nunbeater: fitting

Bronze
    Load Metric
    fortunately sounding stupid in a bottomset thread is incredibly difficult seeing as bottomset has already posted in it. "Oh I'm gonna show everyone how balling I am by bitching about this terrible room service at 7 star hotels and no one will see right through it LOL poor people" sound about right?
    There is no such thing as a 7 star hotel. Keep looking like you know what you are talking about.

Comments

zealanddonk: As per usual, you have no idea what you are talking about

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    There is no such thing as a 7 star hotel. Keep looking like you know what you are talking about.
    well I am a master baiter so way to take the bait

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Burj Al arab is a 7 star you retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Al_Arab
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Everyone and their dog knows that Burj Al Arab is 7 star you fucking retard.

Load Metric

Comments

Belly Buster: lol

Gordman: that's the funniest damn thing iv seen all day

Ryback_feed_me_more: Before seat rotates "This is Bottomsets brain" After "This is Bottomset after he posts his usual drivel on PFA, Any Questions"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Burj Al arab is a 7 star you retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Al_Arab
    LOL. You Google a one 7 star hotel in the ME nobody on this board would ever go to make a fucking point.

It does not matter. You have a very bitter punk who hates life and decided to ad hominem my post. There is not much else to this thread, other than it was about room service and you had a rambling idiot respond who is obviously into a plastic bottle.

Comments

zealanddonk: Back to the drunk tank or rehab for you

Ryback_feed_me_more: Fixing Zelanddonk's accidental + rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You really are beyond terrible, first its there are no 7 star hotels, then I point out there are.
    Next its no one on this board would, yet Druff has been to the Middle East and can afford it, and Bootsy is off to the Middle East in the near future and very well could as well.

Just keep making shit out and getting bashed down donkey.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    I never have understood people who order room service. I can think of anything worse that eating two feet from the bed, and the bathroom 5 feet a way. The ONLY way I would consider room service is if it were a suite, but that is even a reach.

When I travel I see plates of half eaten food outside people's door for hours at a time. What the fuck is the matter with you? Are you that fucking lazy you can't go downstairs and eat? That shit is nasty to look at when I walk by so keep that in mind. I really don't need to see a bunch of aged french fries smothered in ketchup at 8am.

Also, the thought of eating basically 5 feet where I shit, especially if I am sharing the room with a lady is not appealing at all. Plus the one time I did order room service, the place stunk like food all day.

On another note, if you like those "romantic breakfast in bed" you really have some issues. Why the fuck would anyone eat waffles and eggs in bed. What is your problem?

Also really stupid are those bed and breakfasts where you share a house with some strangers. How ridiculous is it waiting in line in the morning to take a shit with a bunch of strangers? Not sure if I want to be walking out of the bathroom with the sports section and have some hot chick I never met walking in behind me.
    Obsessive compulsive behavior.
    Deep-seated mental health issues.

Load Metric
    Also, the thought of eating basically 5 feet where I shit, especially if I am sharing the room with a lady is not appealing at all.
    you fix random people's toilets for a living ffs! the thought of eating after being within inches of their piss and shit stains, now THAT is not appealing at all.

nb. when was the last time you shared a hotel room with a lady that wasn't a hooker?

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Well put. Wonder how many plumber butt stories he has. Hope he shaves off that bunny tail at his asshole nobody wants to see that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Also, the thought of eating basically 5 feet where I shit, especially if I am sharing the room with a lady is not appealing at all.
    you fix random people's toilets for a living ffs! the thought of eating after being within inches of their piss and shit stains, now THAT is not appealing at all.

nb. when was the last time you shared a hotel room with a lady that wasn't a hooker?
    bottomset_69 - the highfalutin plumber LOL!!!

Load Metric
    I don't really care for room service either; when I travel anywhere, I like to be out and about, not cooped up in some hotel room.

Great thread

Load Metric
    When I was in Berryly Hills for 2 mos liked that delivery service that brought restaurant food to your door. I was too fuck tired to go out after 13 hr days of work. You shouldnt be smellin food shit after your done eating if you call them to pick up the bags. You dirty leaving that shit in your room. quit actin baller

Load Metric
    DMX agrees with OP

Thread Information