Thread: Interesting article on why some baseball teams might intentionally lose in September

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Interesting article on why some baseball teams might intentionally lose in September

Several MLB teams might be trying to lose in September.

I'm not talking about the players on the teams, nor am I talking about any kind of sportsbetting scandal.

Remember the movie "Major League", where the fictitious Cleveland Indians owner intentionally put together an awful team, for purpose of losing enough games to move to Miami? (This was before the Florida Marlins existed.)

Well, that's kind of what's happening here, except it's not about moving. It's about draft budgets.

The Mets have already started this, running out Daisuke Matsuzaka (10.85 ERA) and Aaron Harang (9.12 ERA).

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but this makes sense: http://espn.go.com/blog/sweetspot/po...g-in-september

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You hate to be a conspiracy theorist? You are pretty much an A+ conspiracy theorist who just doesn't theorize 15 levels about your paygrade. You hate to be a conspiracy theorist because of the stigma the people at the top (who happen to be the ones conspiring) were clever enough to put on it. They can be even more brazen with what happens because people like you buy into the stigma. (or pretend to)

I mean for example is their one doubt in your mind that the public perception of a war in Syria won't change? I mean this has to be the most unpopular war of all time. I mean seriously. Troops on Twitter begging to not be sent there? I'm not saying the elite aren't also slowly weakening the American spirit and this is all part of the game, but there is the more pressing matter of getting our asses in masses to Syria. With people like you they can literally rub it in our faces at how obvious the next false flag will be to totally change the public perception of a war in Syria and both donkeys and elephants alike will go along with it. And if not totally going along with it at the very least blame different people for the Cataclysmic event.

Oh and obviously the conspiracy theorists will get the story closest to right but still won't be blaming the correct people and pointing out the correct motives because there is nothing more shilled up or CIA asseted COINTELPRO or straight up MK Ultrad Manchurian candidates. There is no group more controlled than the anarchists and someone lets say like Alex Jones. I mean the fact that there are people left that don't understand he is laughing at all his followers (or a mind control victim that is clueless) is just baffling to me. How can anyone in the world think someone like that is just another average citizen. The other dudes are less obvious but anyone getting any sort of steam is part of a PsyOp or a slave of some kind. There will never ever be a well followed anarchist that isn't controlled while the people that currently run the show stay in power. How people think Julian Assange leaked anything of importance is fucking idiotic. I'm supposed to believe this dude has no problem with the story of 9/11 whatsoever. I mean thats what these idiots are trying to spin. Assange is the most obvious CIA asset liberal's champ I've ever seen (except Jones although I'd say Jones would appeal more to far far right ). Divine intervention from a god that might not exist is like the only out if you aren't with them.

Basically what I'm trying to say is the lies are more obvious than ever and with this stigma for people who question anything they have a licence to murder. All the while leaving gaping holes in all their bull shit for someone down the road to "reveal" once we have all the arab countries controlled and it's time for their "America Experiment" to be done. It will then to shift into an even more controlled globalist society while shitting on the USA and all the scapegoats for all the horrible things the USA did while the same group of people stay in control.

I'm by no means sure I'm right, but if everyting I've seen with my eyes is real life and there is no matrix or time travel or punishment worlds this is the best way I can imagine it happening barring some sort of divine intervention by someone not named Satan who might not exist.

Comments

BetCheckBet: Can only hope this is one big level but I fear it isn't

Ryback_feed_me_more: Dbl Neg for derailing the thread with other shit most of us just dont care about. Keep it to the story at hand BGC.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 09-04-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Load Metric
    Glad I didn't read this Met's are my biggest play of the day today!! Hope the guy I was speaking to last night in chat jumped on board!! I'm sure they will find some way to fuck this up still. Druff quit making up shit and shove that article up your BMW driving narrow ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you can make a lot of money betting on baseball. it's the easiest sport to bet on if you know the teams and especially pitchers.

seems like everything is wrong w/ baseball these days. it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this is done. and it looks like 100% that it will be.

attaching draft picks w/ FA signings is LoL

Thread Information