Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** PokerFraudAlert Emergency Car Radio Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** PokerFraudAlert Emergency Car Radio Thread

Will start it up again once I get a decent cell phone connection again.

If you missed it, I was doing emergency radio from my car while driving through the desert, but it cut out when the cell phone signal (which was providing the internet) died.

I will try again when things improve signal-wise. Look for the flashing ON AIR picture at the top of this forum.

In case anyone cares, nobody else is/was in the car with me.

Both the first show and the later one will be posted in this thread later on.

I was told that people had problems hearing me towards the end of my last broadcast.

Please tell me the last part you heard me clearly, and I will start back from that point. Thanks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Please tell me the last part you heard me clearly, and I will start back from that point. Thanks.
    It's when you were talking about Micon , the obstinate prick, i believe is where your phone signal died.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    It's when you were talking about Micon , the obstinate prick, i believe is where your phone signal died.

But seriously, if anyone remembers when it started cutting out, I'd appreciate any info regarding that.

Any chance you could start over from the beginning? Or were you potentially quite a ways into the first broadcast?
    Joe Sebok has a Micropenis.

Load Metric
    I believe the last part was you talking about Seals With Clubs and how you couldn't just ignore the issue because DD and PFA have a lot of similar posters who are talking about SWC and asking about your opinion of the site.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just start the Micon segment over. That's when it started getting choppy.

Load Metric
    Get Finklestein to call Martha up and settle this thing on the air.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Starting within a few minutes. Pile into the chat room

Load Metric
    hello drexel.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Failed again after awhile.

Going to drive more and try again shortly.

Gold
    Load Metric
    let drexel(or anyone) host and just call in

Load Metric

Druff if its an internet issue and you have cell signal i can set you up through my radio to just call in and you can do and say whatever you want and I can ship you the mp3 after for archives.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Druff if its an internet issue and you have cell signal i can set you up through my radio to just call in and you can do and say whatever you want and I can ship you the mp3 after for archives.
    of course you can

Load Metric
    i will schedule it for 12 EST (19 minutes). If you need it no problem, if not no big deal... just so you have an option and i have no idea what your situation is now... 6462003BET

Load Metric
    Ok it was fun.....little spotty at times but I think you have a cool gimmick here, ROAD RAGE RADIO book it,

I think you made some good points but I never herd any.
    Is it true your baby momma and child were in the trunk? I read that in the chat I think.

You asked me to call in...... Well I may but I will have to consult with my attorney about this first, you may misrepresent me or steal some of my ideas as you seem to do this kind of thing maby.

Also more importantly do you feel better now that you vented in no less than 27 fail podcasts you may have lost some cred there.

We will chat, I use to like and respect you.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Ok it was fun.....little spotty at times but I think you have a cool gimmick here, ROAD RAGE RADIO book it,

Is it true your baby momma and child were in the trunk? I read that in the chat I think.

You asked me to call in...... Well I may but I will have to consult with my attorney about this first, you may misrepresent me or steal some of my ideas as you seem to do this kind of thing maby.

Also more importantly do you feel better now that you vented in no less than 27 fail podcasts you may have lost some cred there.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Druff's latest attempt to cut off nose to spite face made my liking and respect for him plummet. If I were a woman and Druff and I had been dating, he would find all of his shit on the lawn come morning.......to the left, to the left

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tbuck27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Druff's latest attempt to cut off nose to spite face made my liking and respect for him plummet. If I were a woman and Druff and I had been dating, he would find all of his shit on the lawn come morning.......to the left, to the left

Everybody is lining up to take one side over the other. Don't you see that they're both wrong? They're both on super monkey tilt.

Micon is wrong because he can't or won't honour a contract & for everyone that says Todd would get laughed out of court by the judge: give your head a shake. Judges take the breaking of a legal document very seriously whether any fucktards on the internet think it is a waste of time. If Todd won this lawsuit he would be awarded court costs also so, if he really believes it's a slam dunk, he's in a no lose situation other than trying to collect. I'm not a lawyer & have not seen the document but if it is legal binding then Micon is being a douche & will lose a lawsuit. If it's just a gentleman's agreement type document & not really legally binding then Micon is still a douche for going back on his word & a man's word is all he really has.

Druff is wrong because after a while he should just STFU & handle it in private, although a little drama is always entertaining for the users. I understand that's not his nature but how many times do you have to repeat your position & take cheap shots at someone? How can Micon defend himself against the Bitcoin story? It's a he-said, he-said situation that can't be resolved without a bunch of name calling & mud-slinging. Unless he has indisputable proof, & hearsay is not indisputable even if he heard it directly from Micon unless he taped the conversation, he should just keep that story to himself.

Also to contact Micon's sponsors to make them aware is also uncool. If he is going to do that, than wait a couple of days & cool off first. By doing it almost immediately he looks like exactly what he's making Micon out to be, someone who is tilted & doing something out of spite. He may think he's not, & rationalize it in his own mind that he's doing it for noble purposes, but that is exactly what it looks like & perception is reality. It's not like waiting a few days to cool off is going to make any difference. I'm sure DD & Draftday aren't in negotiations to increase their sponsorship from $500/month to $1 million/month but, I guess if they were, then he was correct in doing what he did.

Just my take on the situation.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

im sorry druff, but im losing respect for you

druff, im a big fan, despite the fat jibes, and the ass/penis pics trolling,

but the constant public whining is just making you look real bad

its a matter of public perception, and unfortunately for you, micon is winning this battle

seriously, an emergency show while driving to a secret location with your family in the car...CMON!!!!

it doesnt matter if you believe you are right..... this drama is affecting your credibility and judgement

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    druff, im a big fan, despite the fat jibes, and the ass/penis pics trolling,

but the constant public whining is just making you look real bad

its a matter of public perception, and unfortunately for you, micon is winning this battle

seriously, an emergency show while driving to a secret location with your family in the car...CMON!!!!

it doesnt matter if you believe you are right..... affecting your credibility and judgement
    I agree that a giant font was necessary to make your point.

I'm merging this into the thread about the radio show.

My family wasn't in the car. I was alone on a 450-mile drive. This radio show (when it worked) both communicated my frustration with the situation and gave me something to do besides stare at cacti for 6+ hours.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    i empathize with your predicament, but this situation has gotten way out of control

it reminds me when i divorced my ex, and she was spreading bullshit about me...but i knew they were bs, but the problem was that she actually believed them

the only way to stop her spreading this propaganda was to threatened her with some gossip i heard about her. I knew they werent true, but i could have easily believed it

well, her lies soon stopped soon after i threatened to reveal all the shit i head about her

basically she wanted to win the sympathy vote from all our friends as i refused to take her back

i imagine micon just *giggling* at your monkey tilt, schoenfeld too. In fact im giggling just thinking about them giggling

you have a chance to really blow up, but this bullshit is just going to make you look petulant, and make micon a sympathetic figure

think about it

fluffer aka *assman* aka donkey dick*

Thread Information