Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which of these celebrities do you think are gay?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Which of these celebrities do you think are gay?

I'm not going to bother with obvious ones such as Kevin Spacey or John Travolta. These are celebrities who have never admitted to being gay, and in fact some are not generally assumed to be gay by the public.

I just picked these off the top of my head.

Queen Latifah

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...#slide=2108167

Won't discuss sexuality, referred to crowd at LGBT event as "my people", never seems to be dating men

Likelihood to be gay: Very high

Seth MacFarlane

Seems very hung up on the topic of gay marriage (even made a pro-gay-marriage Family Guy episode), yet repeatedly inserts jokes making fun of gay people into his shows. Despite being 40 years old, rich, and famous, he's only been linked to one relationship with a woman -- Emilia Clarke -- and that lasted only 6 months. Really loves musical theater.

Likelihood to be gay: Low-Medium

Ryan Seacrest

Effeminate mannerisms. 39 years old, only linked to one woman (Julianne Hough), which ended earlier this year. Prior to 2011, was not known to be dating any women. Highly mainstream and visible career likely to be somewhat affected by coming out.

Likelihood to be gay: Medium

Ellen Page

Masculine mannerisms. Refuses to answer questions about sexuality. Has not been known to have dated any men.

Likelihood to be gay: High

Joseph-Gordon Levitt

Refuses to discuss sexuality. Has played a number of gay roles on-screen. Sporadic dating history with women, none have lasted long.

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith

Longstanding (but relatively quiet) gay rumors from inside Hollywood for Will. Some thought marriage was a sham, especially since Will and Jada were both rumored to be gay. Jada recently verified that they have an open marriage, which possibly validates those rumors.

What do you think?

fluffer, your input is requested.

Load Metric
    Name:  feygalized mongo1.jpg
Views: 2702
Size:  90.5 KB

Comments

DRK Star: Gamble's Brother - Never Forget

Gold
    Load Metric
    All are gay

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Load Metric

Comments

1marley1: :this
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    i'm very glad i don't know any of these useless "celebrities" except the n-word at the bottom, i saw him in a few movies i think.

Comments

bukowski72: non-funny racism

1marley1: asshole

Load Metric
    queen latifa and ellen page are both very, very gay and its kind of a total non-secret. i believe they are both in committed relationships as well.

Comments

manowar: nerd rep

1marley1: nerd rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Would like to honestly see who starts more threads about gay people, OSA or druff.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Joseph-Gordon Levitt

Refuses to discuss sexuality. Has played a number of gay roles on-screen. Sporadic dating history with women, none have lasted long.

I would love love LOVE to fuck JGL. He is a really talented actor. Brick, Manic, Mysterious Skin are all great Indie movies and Inception, Dark Knight, and Looper are all mainstream big budget. Can act any role. JGL has family connections but he seems like a guy you can have an intelligent convo with.

Load Metric
    Gotta agree with OSA about JGL. He grew up nicely on Third Rock from the Sun and then kept getting more attractive.

But no mention of Tom Cruise? I would also add Tom Daley to that list, but maybe he's not a big enough celebrity for you people. Oh, and maybe an analysis of Cory Booker (though he isn't a celebrity), who recently said "So what if I were gay?" His Republican rival accused him of acting ambiguous to attract the gay vote. Which is a pretty funny accusation to accuse a politician of pretending to be gay in order to get more votes.

I also think black celebrities (and non-celebrities) are more likely to stay closeted.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Ryan Seacrest got his start being Merv Griffin's cabana boy when Merv was really old.

I hate to be cynical but I think this thread was made by druff as some sort of SEO trick to get search engine hits.

Comments

sonatine: like the other 80% of threads druff starts?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Seacrest seems gay like Negrean is considered that even though neither are and he was in a long term relationship for several years banging this:

JGL, Queen Latifah, and Ellen Page all are highly likely homosexual.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Seacrest was in a long term relationship for several years banging this:
    Looks like he moved on:

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I've worked with Ellen Page on set before (long ago, pre X Men obv), and she struck me as quite tomboy-ish. Im confident that if she had her way, you see her at her premieres in jeans and a T.

Load Metric
    Name:  miley_cyrus_gap_zps03c88e18.gif
Views: 4093
Size:  405.1 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Of all the celebrities you listed I think only the faggot ones are gay.

Load Metric
    It's not gay unless you're thinking of another guy while having sex with a guy
    TRUMP 2024!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Name:  miley_cyrus_gap_zps03c88e18.gif
Views: 4093
Size:  405.1 KB
    He's another one.

Along with puff diddly and usher. I wouldn't let anyone listed itt clean my dishes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Joseph-Gordon Levitt

I would love love LOVE to fuck JGL. He is a really talented actor. Brick, Manic, Mysterious Skin are all great Indie movies and Inception, Dark Knight, and Looper are all mainstream big budget. Can act any role. JGL has family connections but he seems like a guy you can have an intelligent convo with.

Here is a hot tip if you want to get with JGL.

He absolutely HATES being famous. A lot of actors say this and don't really mean it, but I knew him back when he was 10 years old, and he got visibly angry when you mentioned anything about him being a "star". As a teenager, he said in interviews that he "resented" being on the cover of teenybopper magazines. As an adult, he said that he really enjoys acting as a craft, but hates the fame that goes with it.

And if that's not enough, on his website Hitrecord.org, he calls himself "RegularJOE" and avoids mentioning his famous full name.

You know how a lot of people have daydreams about being famous and admired wherever they go? JGL is the opposite. His daydreams involve walking around as a regular guy, not being recognized, and being treated the same as everyone else. If I had to guess, this probably resulted from the fact that he was acting since he was a young child, and came to somewhat resent that he could never just blend in with the crowd.

Anyway, OSA, if you really want a chance with JGL, find a way to meet him, and pretend you have absolutely no clue who he is.

I knew his brother from BBSes in the early 90s (in fact his brother made an account on NWP to contact me in 2005), but unfortunately I can't use that connection to set up your meeting with him, because his brother died of a drug OD in 2010. But otherwise I'd do my best to hook you up.

Comments

DRK Star: Druff has several friends who know him well and are aware of his likes and dislikes and what turns him on

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Joseph-Gordon Levitt

Here is a hot tip if you want to get with JGL.

He absolutely HATES being famous. A lot of actors say this and don't really mean it, but I knew him back when he was 10 years old, and he got visibly angry when you mentioned anything about him being a "star". As a teenager, he said in interviews that he "resented" being on the cover of teenybopper magazines. As an adult, he said that he really enjoys acting as a craft, but hates the fame that goes with it.

And if that's not enough, on his website Hitrecord.org, he calls himself "RegularJOE" and avoids mentioning his famous full name.

You know how a lot of people have daydreams about being famous and admired wherever they go? JGL is the opposite. His daydreams involve walking around as a regular guy, not being recognized, and being treated the same as everyone else. If I had to guess, this probably resulted from the fact that he was acting since he was a young child, and came to somewhat resent that he could never just blend in with the crowd.

Anyway, OSA, if you really want a chance with JGL, find a way to meet him, and pretend you have absolutely no clue who he is.

I knew his brother from BBSes in the early 90s (in fact his brother made an account on NWP to contact me in 2005), but unfortunately I can't use that connection to set up your meeting with him, because his brother died of a drug OD in 2010. But otherwise I'd do my best to hook you up.
    I read the same thing. Another guy who is prolly into dudes is Charlie Hunnam, Jax from SoA. He played in the British Series Queer as Folk and is now playing in the 50 Shades of Grey movie.

Load Metric
    Wow, so you're trying to use your connections to hook OSA up, but not me? Unreal

Comments

DRK Star: Tell him you want a public apology, and have blocked him from Grindr
    Last edited by PLOL; 09-02-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Thread Information