Thread: Druff

Cubic Zirconia bitchezbcrazyjuno's Avatar
    Load Metric

Druff

I have been out of the loop in all the forum shit for a while now, I am sure you have noticed it.

I have been lurking recently and it is insane to me how fast micon is spiraling our of control.

Brandon, You, ass shots, manipulation. What the fuck is going on with this "friend" of yours? I am guessing the kid picked up a bit of a drug, bath salt, shitty coke problem.

I will stand by what I have said about you in the past. I think that you are a dork but you are a smart guy, you have pretty much confirmed this calling yourself "eccentric," however I would never hesitate to make any type of a money transaction with you or worry about my personal info being compromised within your site records. All the other bullshit we have went back in forth about years ago, was exactly that, bullshit. There used to be a sick enjoyment I got out of e-fights back in the day, today no so much.

He obviously has no problem shitting all over you, what are your plans with him? I know it is relatively stupid to respond to this publicly but I am curious. What do you plan to get from suing him? Isn't he already pretty much living like Jewdonk?

Blood out of a turnip

Not quite team Druff but micon has fucking lost it and is a few backers away from running his 20 year old infinity off a bridge. Get Crunk would have to answer that one for us.

Banned
    Load Metric
    worst fold in the history of nl poker.

what the fuck was he thinking.
    how can you fold there?
    epic fail.

Thread Information