Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ohio State football is coming. And hell is coming with them...

Load Metric
    Line: Ohio State -14.5, Total 61
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I'm still reserving my judgement on OSU. They haven't played a real high quality team yet so it's hard to tell. It will be much easier to gauge them after they play Michigan State in the Big Ten championship game.
    I guess you havent seen WI play then. If OSU bests State which I highly doubt then WI will probably get a BCS game and crush some team that everyone thinks is so great.

FSU is the best team in the country hands down and I think they best Bama easily.

Comments

shortbuspoker: -1 for being delusional

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I'm still reserving my judgement on OSU. They haven't played a real high quality team yet so it's hard to tell. It will be much easier to gauge them after they play Michigan State in the Big Ten championship game.
    I guess you havent seen WI play then. If OSU bests State which I highly doubt then WI will probably get a BCS game and crush some team that everyone thinks is so great.

FSU is the best team in the country hands down and I think they best Bama easily.

First, am I supposed to be impressed that OSU beat Wisconsin? Secondly, I didn't mention Bama or FSU. Third, your opinion doesn't count for shit cumguzzler. Final point, every year shitstains like yourself talk about how overrated Bama is and how the will get beat and then they go win ON THE FIELD.

In other words go fuck yourself.

Comments

ShadyJ: -1 for being a faggot
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 11-27-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Load Metric

First, am I supposed to be impressed that OSU beat Wisconsin? Secondly, I didn't mention Bama or FSU. Third, your opinion doesn't count for shit cumguzzler. Final point, every year shitstains like yourself talk about how overrated Bama is and how the will get beat and then they go win ON THE FIELD.

In other words go fuck yourself.
    First it shows you dont know shit if your not impressed. Secondly I never say Bama is overrated but I will say FSU is just better. Third watch your mouth you would think someone in your situation would know to be careful with who you fuck with

Comments

varys: lolz you outdid yourself here hoodrat

Load Metric
    Third watch your mouth you would think someone in your situation would know to be careful with who you fuck with
    Why in the world would I give a flying fuck about and/or be worried about your bitch ass? You overestimate yourself son.
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 11-27-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Load Metric
    the Iron Bowl should be interesting this year, what is the line
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    the Iron Bowl should be interesting this year, what is the line
    -11 on Bodog

Comments

ShadyJ: War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Third watch your mouth you would think someone in your situation would know to be careful with who you fuck with
    Why in the world would I give a flying fuck about and/or be worried about your bitch ass? You overestimate yourself son.
    Relax. I will give you a pass since you're going through some shit.

Load Metric
    Cuz shady.... will fuckin kill you. You dont....

Banned
    Load Metric
    today we will witness a sacrifice, it's name will be the michigan wolverines

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow this OSU defense is too shitty. They would get blown out of the building to Bama or FSU. I can't wait to see the OSU vs. MSU line for next week.

Friend
    Typical MichiSHIT players.
    Like · · Share · 11 minutes ago ·

Me: Michigan is bad yet OSU defense stinks. That is why they have no case for a national championship they would get blown out. That guy who gave the double bird to the crowd won't be playing in it he's getting suspended for sure. Stay Classy OSU!
    8 minutes ago · Like
    Friend: Well if Michigan there weren't such bad people bullying a nice guy like that he wouldn't have had to do that.
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    Me: bullying a nice guy? lmao! I don't even know how to respond to that. The kid lost his temper and you just can't do that.
    4 minutes ago · Like

Load Metric
    only thing that got sacrificed is OH St's bid for a national title.

Even with this 1 pt win, I could see Auburn moving ahead of them with a close loss today.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    only thing that got sacrificed is OH St's bid for a national title.

Even with this 1 pt win, I could see Auburn moving ahead of them with a close loss today.
    These ass hats from OSU can't cover -9.5 I had and then get bailed out from a 2 point conversion from Michigan that failed.

Even though Michigan will be criticized all week for taking that risk it was worth it to go for a win in a game nobody thought you'd be in until the end.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Even though Michigan will be criticized all week for taking that risk it was worth it to go for a win in a game nobody thought you'd be in until the end.
    People will second guess the decision because it failed, but it was 100% the right call. The tired Michigan defense had lost all ability to stop Ohio State's offense. When you have a chance to gain 2 yards to beat the #3 team in the country, you take it.

I didn't particularly like the play they called. I think teams in both college and the NFL throw from inside the 5 way too often.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

People will second guess the decision because it failed, but it was 100% the right call. The tired Michigan defense had lost all ability to stop Ohio State's offense. When you have a chance to gain 2 yards to beat the #3 team in the country, you take it.

I didn't particularly like the play they called. I think teams in both college and the NFL throw from inside the 5 way too often.
    I agree and since people pass all the time that is what teams adjust to defensively so I would have drawn up a play to have it appear Gardner will throw it but instead he runs in.

Load Metric
    If OSU is favored over State I will be putting my house on it. If I lose I will be homeless. I've seen crazier things but OSU on a neutral field is the 3rd best team in the Big Ten.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

No doubt. I dont think it will be criticized because they had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Not to mention their kicker was hurt.

Id call a fake inside hand off and get Gardner running to his right which was the wide side with a run pass option.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    MSU beat that team 30-6. Anyone who thinks OSU can play with Bama or FSU is retarded. Very similar to anyone who thought Notre Dame had a chance last year.

Bronze
    Load Metric

No doubt. I dont think it will be criticized because they had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Not to mention their kicker was hurt.

Id call a fake inside hand off and get Gardner running to his right which was the wide side with a run pass option.

Hate the play call they ran.. Absolutely have to scramble a run option pass on wide side of field...

Not sure if it was the right call going for it.. Trying not to be an armchair response either.. Gardner was hurt and your the home team.. Crowd fires you up, maybe OSU gets tight...

Load Metric
    If OSU is favored over State I will be putting my house on it. If I lose I will be homeless. I've seen crazier things but OSU on a neutral field is the 3rd best team in the Big Ten.
    Meaning Mich st and Penn st i guess. What the fuck happened to WI. That wasnt the same team that played all year. They looked like shit the whole game.

Thread Information