Thread: ****OFFICIAL POS KEVIN TRUDEAU IS FINALLY GOING TO PRISON***** Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric

****OFFICIAL POS KEVIN TRUDEAU IS FINALLY GOING TO PRISON***** Thread

I almost forgot about this loser and what is (hopefully) happening to him today. I was going to make this thread a while ago and totally forgot about it. I have to run and do some errands, but I at least wanted to get this thread up before I forgot about it.

He is being sentenced to prison today for i believe it is contempt. I think a judge has finally had enough of his bullshit.

It is supposed to happen at 2pm cst - which is literally as I am writing this. He is facing up to 20 years in prison....some are saying he may get 10. Im holding out and hoping for 20. I hate this fucker to the max. This guy deserves anything he can possibly get; He has ruined alot of lives.

I will update as info becomes available, along with some truly LOL shit that this guy has said and pulled off/tried to pull off through the years. Its pretty laughably amazing IMO

EDIT UPDATE: March 17th he has been sentenced to 10 years in prison!
    Last edited by Gordman; 03-17-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Load Metric
    Hopefully he ends up like Don Lapre. They are one in the same.

Comments

Gordman: this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here is just one tidbit before I go.

Going to his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheKevinTrudeau and looking around gives you gives you a very small slice of how absolutely psychotic this loser really is as well as the cult like following of his equally deranged victims. The people on his page are a con mans wet dream, all neatly and conveniently packed into one area.

This is his latest facebook post on his page which just screams batshit-crazy:

The time has come. I get sentenced Monday, March 17th. The hearing starts at 2pm Chicago time. It will be an interesting day to say the least. The government will tell the Judge how horrible a person I am. They will call me a liar, a con man, a fraudster, motivated by greed, and say every bad thing that they can say about me. They will say the Weight Loss Cure book is totally worthless. They will say every book, cd program, and seminar I ever produced is worthless and full of lies. They will show private personal email excerpts to and from my wife, and several female friends. I ask for forgiveness to those who may be embarrassed by the Government showing those emails. Please love and support those innocent people that the Government tries to hurt and embarrass, and send love (do not be angry or upset) to those from the Government who are showing the private emails. The emails may show the roller coaster range of emotions I have personally dealt with while I have been incarcerated. They will show me as being human. As you know, negative emotions tell you that your alignment is off. When I first got here, I experienced them all...sadness, loneliness, fear, anxiety etc. I used those emotions to correct my thinking and get back into alignment, which is always a work in progress. You always feel the most intense emotions with those who are close to you, with me it is my wife. I have done much venting with her via email and let a lot out! She has been so supportive. They will take everything out of context to make me look as bad as possible. Imagine having someone say half truths and lies about you, constantly saying horrible things about you. Some of you know what it feels like if you went through a nasty divorce. It can be very painful. It can make you mad, depressed, and want to lash out. Because you know what is being said about you is not true, or distorted, taken out of context or misleading.
    What I will do at sentencing is sit there, and send them all unconditional love. I will turn the other cheek. It is easy to love someone who loves you. You need to love people WITHOUT condition. You need to love people when they HATE you, lie about you, say horrible things about you, try to hurt you, and attack you. (even though it can be painful and embarrassing) You can be kind to people who are kind to you, and be kind to people who are unkind to you, ONLY IF kindness is your nature. I am working on making unconditional love and kindness my nature, more and more each day. Monday will be a wonderful day for me, as I get to show (energetically) my true nature, which is becoming more unconditional loving than ever, and totally accepting without condition. (a constant work in progress!) I will turn the other cheek. I am human, thus I am flawed, as we all are. I have made mistakes in the past and I take responsibility for all my actions. I am still learning and still the student. Yet I know God (Source, the Universe) unconditionally loves and accepts me even with my weaknesses, flaws, and mistakes. I will be sentenced by Judge Guzman. Whatever the sentence it, I will be thankful. I know the Universe (God) will allow me to be free from prison at the perfect time for my highest good. Today I am at peace. Monday, no matter what happens and no matter what the sentence is, I will still be at peace, because peace is my nature.(still a work in progress!) Much love to you all, and thank you all for your unconditional love and support.

Load Metric
    Doesn't he just tell people what they want to hear? I don't get the massive hate. What did he do?

Comments

zealanddonk: Just like Jasep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Doesn't he just tell people what they want to hear? I don't get the massive hate. What did he do?
    Take your pick:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_T...al_proceedings

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: so much win in that wiki entry...lol
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Take your pick:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_T...al_proceedings
    I've seen him on TV.
    You know when they get caught, go to jail, then do it all over again, they are a lost cause.
    Modern day snake oil salesmen.

Reminds me of this scumbag tout

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post184381

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sentence just handed down: 10 YEARS IN PRISON

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...ews&id=9468958

Kevin Trudeau sentenced to 10 years in criminal contempt case

March 17, 2014 (CHICAGO) -- Kevin Trudeau was sentenced to 10 years for bilking consumers through his TV infomercials.

Judge Ronald Guzman handed down a 10-year prison sentence at Monday's federal hearing in Chicago. Defense lawyers had argued the 50-year-old from suburban Chicago should serve less than two years for his criminal-contempt conviction.

In a scathing filing last week, prosecutors called Trudeau "an unrepentant ... huckster" and said they could think of no comparable case of someone cheating people so brazenly. The defense called the characterization "overblown and unfair."

In November, jurors convicted Trudeau for defying a court order barring him from running infomercials that made false claims about his book, "The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About."

Prosecutors say he aired the infomercials anyway, at least 32,000 times.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  hEFDE43A9.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  28.4 KB

Comments

Pooh: A+

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Going to his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheKevinTrudeau and looking around gives you gives you a very small slice of how absolutely psychotic this loser really is as well as the cult like following of his equally deranged victims. The people on his page are a con mans wet dream, all neatly and conveniently packed into one area.

The time has come. I get sentenced Monday, March 17th. The hearing starts at 2pm Chicago time. It will be an interesting day to say the least. The government will tell the Judge how horrible a person I am. They will call me a liar, a con man, a fraudster, motivated by greed, and say every bad thing that they can say about me. They will say the Weight Loss Cure book is totally worthless. They will say every book, cd program, and seminar I ever produced is worthless and full of lies. They will show private personal email excerpts to and from my wife, and several female friends. I ask for forgiveness to those who may be embarrassed by the Government showing those emails. Please love and support those innocent people that the Government tries to hurt and embarrass, and send love (do not be angry or upset) to those from the Government who are showing the private emails. The emails may show the roller coaster range of emotions I have personally dealt with while I have been incarcerated. They will show me as being human. As you know, negative emotions tell you that your alignment is off. When I first got here, I experienced them all...sadness, loneliness, fear, anxiety etc. I used those emotions to correct my thinking and get back into alignment, which is always a work in progress. You always feel the most intense emotions with those who are close to you, with me it is my wife. I have done much venting with her via email and let a lot out! She has been so supportive. They will take everything out of context to make me look as bad as possible. Imagine having someone say half truths and lies about you, constantly saying horrible things about you. Some of you know what it feels like if you went through a nasty divorce. It can be very painful. It can make you mad, depressed, and want to lash out. Because you know what is being said about you is not true, or distorted, taken out of context or misleading.
    What I will do at sentencing is sit there, and send them all unconditional love. I will turn the other cheek. It is easy to love someone who loves you. You need to love people WITHOUT condition. You need to love people when they HATE you, lie about you, say horrible things about you, try to hurt you, and attack you. (even though it can be painful and embarrassing) You can be kind to people who are kind to you, and be kind to people who are unkind to you, ONLY IF kindness is your nature. I am working on making unconditional love and kindness my nature, more and more each day. Monday will be a wonderful day for me, as I get to show (energetically) my true nature, which is becoming more unconditional loving than ever, and totally accepting without condition. (a constant work in progress!) I will turn the other cheek. I am human, thus I am flawed, as we all are. I have made mistakes in the past and I take responsibility for all my actions. I am still learning and still the student. Yet I know God (Source, the Universe) unconditionally loves and accepts me even with my weaknesses, flaws, and mistakes. I will be sentenced by Judge Guzman. Whatever the sentence it, I will be thankful. I know the Universe (God) will allow me to be free from prison at the perfect time for my highest good. Today I am at peace. Monday, no matter what happens and no matter what the sentence is, I will still be at peace, because peace is my nature.(still a work in progress!) Much love to you all, and thank you all for your unconditional love and support.
    So what the hell were the emails all about? Had to be something good the way he talked about them, lets see em!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

So what the hell were the emails all about? Had to be something good the way he talked about them, lets see em!

Im just scanning posts here so, im not sure if you're serious...

im going to dive into this a little more very soon when I have more time, but keep in mind when you think Kevin has anything to stand on, we are talking about a guy who:

- Claims he was able to visit Area 51 and "has seen the alien bodies"

- was (for lack of a better term) high up in the illuminati

- has attended the Bilderberg Group meetings

- belongs to an elite group of 30 secret billionaires...even though nobody else, even his closest colleagues, know who any of these people are or have even met them.

- when he was in prison a number of years ago for a 2 year stint, Yeah, umm he claims that the "billionaire club" or whatever you want to call it, sent him to prison for a "mission" - whatever the hell that is. He also claims that during this time (unlike the rest of the prisoners) he was given some free range and was wining and dining every night in a separate lavish area with VIP's who came for dinner with him rather than him having to resort to the normal prison routine. (just imagine that scene in Goodfellas if you will)

I mean seriously, I could go on and on about this guy for a while, but I just wanted to display a tiny taste of the delusional pos this guy really is for right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I never understood how TV channels can get away with having paid programming which contains such shady bullshit especially in today's world. All they have to do is post a disclaimer that says "The views of this program are not necessarily of this channel and we aren't endorsing it" or whatever.

Paid Programming is very inexpensive since it runs in slow hours of the day such as the middle of the night or on a Sunday afternoon but you would think the FCC would be required to give the OK for any of these programs to air which content on questionable claims shouldn't be allowed.

Thread Information