Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

Thread: Is this Micon's old friend? (Justin Wade Smith)

  1. #1
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1

    Is this Micon's old friend? (Justin Wade Smith)

    Reading my local paper and Justin Wade Smith pops up. The FBI is asking for victims to come forward. Maybe Micon might get the rest of his money back.

    http://www.khon2.com/2013/08/23/fbi-...or-wire-fraud/

     
    Comments
      
      Deal: good first post
      
      Crowe Diddly: Way to make an entrance.
      
      bukowski72: dupe, but thanks for the on the spt update
      
      nunbeater: niccccccccccccce

  2. #2
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1369
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Blog Entries
    20
    Wow.. yep that is him


  3. #3
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316
    I bet Druff has the FBI on speed dial over this...

  4. #4
    ha solid gold.

    Karma...


    But no, im guessing the percentage chance that any of the victims including micon will see a dime back is about...


  5. #5
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4413
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,411
    Blog Entries
    2
    Definitely him.

    I'm glad something was finally done about him.

    I called the Las Vegas Police about Justin Smith (with Micon on 3-way) in 2007, and we tried to report him. The police were not interested because we did not have anything in writing from him promising the insane returns on the loans. They were not interested in any of the other evidence Micon had collected.

    Big bedshit on the part of LVPD (he already had tons of victims in Vegas by that point, whom we could identify).

    Finally took the FBI in Hawaii to do something about him, years (and dozens of victims) later.

  6. #6
    Time has not been kind to Justin Wade Smith.

  7. #7
    I would say he got more than the expected mileage out of that trust fund scam. At least 6 years worth, probably a lot more.

  8. #8
     




    wonder if the icon is aware of this breaking news

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
     




    wonder if the icon is aware of this breaking news
    obv

    Bryan Micon ‏@BryanMicon 19h
    Justin Wade Smith scammed me for ~$8k in 2007 [epic thread --> http://www.donkdown.com/forum/rolled...ga-t43602.html ] & the FBI recently nabbed him http://www.khon2.com/2013/08/23/fbi-...or-wire-fraud/

  10. #10
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4413
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,411
    Blog Entries
    2
    I don't know if the poster of this thread is a dupe, but he's legitimately in Hawaii.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Reputation
    835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know if the poster of this thread is a dupe, but he's legitimately in Hawaii.
    ship him dog the bounty hunter title obv

     
    Comments
      
      RichardBrodiesCombover.: rofl

  12. #12
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316
    Didn't Justin have a big neck tattoo as a big warning sign not to do business with him when Micon met him? It should be about 30% larger in the recent pic yet I don't see it.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Didn't Justin have a big neck tattoo as a big warning sign not to do business with him when Micon met him? It should be about 30% larger in the recent pic yet I don't see it.
    You can see part of it if you look hard enough.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Didn't Justin have a big neck tattoo as a big warning sign not to do business with him when Micon met him? It should be about 30% larger in the recent pic yet I don't see it.
    You can see part of it if you look hard enough.
    Yeah, right side....edge is barely visible.

  15. #15
    Bronze backdoorb's Avatar
    Reputation
    26
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tempe, arizona
    Posts
    222
    What was the story with Brittany and Brianne Eisen? Never seen a picture but I remember Druff mentioning on old NWP show they were quite attractive.

  16. #16
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1082
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Didn't Justin have a big neck tattoo as a big warning sign not to do business with him when Micon met him? It should be about 30% larger in the recent pic yet I don't see it.
    Yeah - I would have expected him to look like this guy http://www.khon2.com/2013/08/24/occc...ns-himself-in/
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    "So, yeah. I'm definitely a total fucking retard".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt
    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

  17. #17
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1082
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,150
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoorb View Post
    What was the story with Brittany and Brianne Eisen? Never seen a picture but I remember Druff mentioning on old NWP show they were quite attractive.
    Brittany and Brianne Eisen were twins and lived together. JWS worked his was into their lives, no doubt pulling the millionaire scam on them.

    JWS marries Brittany. After a while Brianne realises that JWS is a piece of shit and turns on him, and tries to get Brittany to end the relationship. JWS eventually goes to jail in 2009 for domestic assault on Brittany.

    Brianne Eisen killed herself at the end of 2010.

    When JWS comes out of jail, he gets straight back with Brittany despite beating her up before he went in.

    It is possible that Brittany Eisen's photobucket account is here, the guy in some of the photos looks like JWS: http://s160.photobucket.com/user/nor...?sort=3&page=1
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    "So, yeah. I'm definitely a total fucking retard".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt
    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

  18. #18
    Fed public defender refuses Hilo man's scam case.

    The case was refused by the Fed public defender due to budget cuts.
    So now a private attorney shall be appointed by a judge.

    Justin is facing at 20 years in Jail. which is not enough, imo.

    http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...mans-scam-case

  19. #19
    Gold Kuntmissioner's Avatar
    Reputation
    279
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Savin Hill
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post

    Justin is facing at 20 years in Jail...
    Per count (39 counts and likely growing)

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Fed public defender refuses Hilo man's scam case.

    The case was refused by the Fed public defender due to budget cuts.
    So now a private attorney shall be appointed by a judge.


    Justin is facing at 20 years in Jail. which is not enough, imo.

    http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...mans-scam-case
    Budget problems are the reason a public defender cant take on the case. So instead, the judge gets a private attorney (who is most likely way more expensive and competent) to represent him at the tax payers expense.

    That makes a lot of sense...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ask My Black Friend Anything
    By SrslySirius in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 02:15 PM
  2. Jada Pinkett-Smith admits to "open marriage" with Will Smith
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 03:22 AM
  3. BoostedJ is "Justin Charles Smith" on Twitter...
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 03:40 AM
  4. Justin Shronk Memorial Charity Tournament
    By Silence in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 02:10 PM
  5. Justin Shronk Memorial Charity Tournament
    By Dan Druff in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 07:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •