Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **official rail plol in the seminole hard rock poker open**

Load Metric

**official rail plol in the seminole hard rock poker open**

I was lol'ing at this title it sounds like a brokeback mountain poker movie.

@KidWithDream 1h
    On first break. Have 35k. Return to 75/150/25. Comfortable with my table. Not great, but decent draw

Load Metric
    other players on his Day 1 c

Nelly
    Mrs. Lindgren
    CHINO Rheem
    JR Bellande
    Danny Masterson (70's show)
    Huck Seed
    Rob Mizrachi

The Day 1C field is both the largest and the softest at the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open. There are currently 803 players in the field today but there are fewer professionals per table than the other Day 1 starting flights. A lot of the players that won their seats in the satellite tournaments are taking their shots today, and the fact that today is Saturday means some recreational poker players taking their shot at the $10 million prize pool on an off-day from the day job.
    Some people like Shaun Deeb are talking about being on their 5th bullet.

There might be tons of amateurs in this event but I would think buying in for $25k isn't +EV at that point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Nelly
    Mrs. Lindgren
    CHINO Rheem
    JR Bellande
    Huck Seed
    Rob Mizrachi

The Day 1C field is both the largest and the softest at the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open. There are currently 803 players in the field today but there are fewer professionals per table than the other Day 1 starting flights. A lot of the players that won their seats in the satellite tournaments are taking their shots today, and the fact that today is Saturday means some recreational poker players taking their shot at the $10 million prize pool on an off-day from the day job.

There might be tons of amateurs in this event but I would think buying in for $25k isn't +EV at that point.
    I agree but they are guaranteeing at least two places at over a million so if you have a deep bankroll why not fire at it.

Load Metric
    I'll drop off this video from our pal Srslysirius. Who the fuck gets drunk at a $5k with a $10 million guarantee? Guys like that being in tournies like this one make me wonder why I'm not a poker millionaire by now.

Load Metric
    any updates,

heading down there now, todays newspaper said 600 locals satty'ed in, so the should be some soft spot opportunities for our PLOL to stack up
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Out. Got 15k in with AKo. Lady calls my shove with 88. TQxxx runout.

Load Metric
    Out. Got 15k in with AKo. Lady calls my shove with 88. TQxxx runout.

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fucking thief Chino still in the game.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Nelly
    Mrs. Lindgren
    CHINO Rheem
    JR Bellande
    Huck Seed
    Rob Mizrachi

There might be tons of amateurs in this event but I would think buying in for $25k isn't +EV at that point

LOL why would his EV change as he fires more bullets ??? Is he known to be a tilt monkey or something?

Banned
    Load Metric

But they're not buying in for $25k. They buy in for $5k each time. You can't use past results to determine the EV of a decision. By that logic, any player that has a losing month should retire from tournament poker.

EDIT: lol, in after Brittney Griner.

Load Metric
    Hey, thanks for the rail. Tough finish, unfortunately. Overall, happy with my play tho.

There were plenty of fish in the tournament, but there were also lots of great players (because many of them were firing multiple bullets and the fish are only firing one)

Comments

Pooh: lol. guess not ready for prime time, gayboy

nunbeater: hof making that your sig
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

But they're not buying in for $25k. They buy in for $5k each time. You can't use past results to determine the EV of a decision. By that logic, any player that has a losing month should retire from tournament poker.

Stick to your videos

Perhaps he is +EV in every tourney he enters. If you then up your buyin to 5x the actual buy in he is no longer +EV.

I guess I can see why he tries 3 times once each day 1 but to buy in later in the day with higher blinds etc you're into a gamble mode a lot earlier.

And lol at you saying he isn't buying in for 25k. No he's buying in five times for 5k each. Looks like he spent 25k to me

Banned
    Load Metric

Stick to your videos

Perhaps he is +EV in every tourney he enters. If you then up your buyin to 5x the actual buy in he is no longer +EV.

I guess I can see why he tries 3 times once each day 1 but to buy in later in the day with higher blinds etc you're into a gamble mode a lot earlier.

And lol at you saying he isn't buying in for 25k. No he's buying in five times for 5k each. Looks like he spent 25k to me
    Learn how to math. It's not 25k in vacuum. If we flip a biased coin, in your favor, for even odds, are you going to decide it's -EV to continue after you lose several flips?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Learn how to math. It's not 25k in vacuum. If we flip a biased coin, in your favor, for even odds, are you going to decide it's -EV to continue after you lose several flips?
    Why don't you stop arguing like a 2+2 nerd and go find some poker girls to interview.
    After 3-4 days you haven't interviewed a single chick in Florida yet.

And Lizzy Harrison is kicking your ass.

Go find your "A" game and get to work.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol, I'm such a nerd understanding basic gambler's fallacies. I am putting in 13 hour days here at SHRPO (obviously taking short breaks throughout), and doing some good work. Thanks for the career advice though.

Here's Faraz Jaka talking about the same thing. He's well known for being careful and smart with his money, but he understands the concept of re-entry EV:

Load Metric
    [QUOTEbut slySirius;189203]

Stick to your videos

Learn how to math. It's not 25k in vacuum. If we flip a biased coin, in your favor, for even odds, are you going to decide it's -EV to continue after you lose several flips?[/QUOTE]
    Lol I think math is your problem. Now had I made a shitty poker video I would take your criticism.

If your poker roi is 100% and entry is 5k. Let's say one day just to simplify.

You bust out level 7 and blinds are higher but a few hundred busts.

I fully agree it is not paying 10k for the second entry.

But you're paying another 5k in a worse spot which is lower EV than your first bullet.

Then throw in you bust an hour later with AA vs KK.

Now buy in a third time right before reg closes.

You don't think by that 3rd bullet you're playing your best poker with your 100% roi.

By then I'd imagine you're -ev. Srsly -ev

Banned
    Load Metric
    Yes, if your point is that your ROI gets progressively worse because your stack gets shallower for each entry, then that makes much more sense.

Load Metric

Stick to your videos

Learn how to read.

5*5=25

You going to debate me on that? I said he spent 25k and you day learn how to math

Comments

anonamoose: your reading comprehension hit a new low.

manowar: boats and hoes

Load Metric
    Druff lock up this thread.

PLOL busted, it's over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thread Information