Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: geno smith is a bum

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

geno smith is a bum

the jets drafting this guy is going to cost them several more years before they scrap him and try again.

limp wristed, midget.....this guy won't come close to playing like russel wilson

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Russell Wilson rep

ftpjesus: for once I agree. Smith is a bum. One has to wonder what the GM is smoking in the Jets front office. First Tebow now this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    the jets drafting this guy is going to cost them several more years before they scrap him and try again.

limp wristed, midget.....this guy won't come close to playing like russel wilson

Its the Jets what do you expect? He has to be better then Sanchez at least.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Neither did 90 % of the qbs last year

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Last name Wilson...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    can't believe he's listed @ 6'3..he plays much shorter...that and prolly the 6'3 is fudged.

when i watched him he plays hunched over in the crouching position...making him look tiny...and i don't expect him run/scramble that much either..

i just expect him to suck, not care, be lazy and just not a good QB....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    +200 he shits the bed as a player and creates a rap song collaboration this year w/ jayz

last game was awful..

i fully expect this years jets team to be one of the worst ever..

it might not look that bad if they play ground and pound and they have a decent defense...(this covers up quite a bit of shortcomings)

..if they can somehow get a strong defensive play..they won't really, really suck..they'll just suck.......but if there defense sucks..lol..3 or 4 wins

Load Metric
    +200 he shits the bed as a player and creates a rap song collaboration this year w/ jayz

last game was awful..

it might not look that bad if they play ground and pound and they have a decent defense...(this covers up quite a bit of shortcomings)

..if they can somehow get a strong defensive play..they won't really, really suck..they'll just suck.......but if there defense sucks..lol..3 or 4 wins
    Well they are guaranteed 2 wins only Buffalo is a bigger mess then the Jets at QB, unless this undrafted rookie QB turns out to be some missing link godsend.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

last game was awful..

Well they are guaranteed 2 wins only Buffalo is a bigger mess then the Jets at QB, unless this undrafted rookie QB turns out to be some missing link godsend.
    no,no,no..and no

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Its the Jets what do you expect? He has to be better then Sanchez at least.
    i don't believe he'll play any better than sanchez. if he does it will be negligible

Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Neither did 90 % of the qbs last year
    . as for wilson being better than 9-10 qb's...i'm not ready to say he's that good yet and believe it. last year was great, but he's still an overachieving midget imo. i just made that comp based on cursory looks and play

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    as bad as they jets are, and will prolly be, this is a winnable game for them vs TB.

the jets own tb,...and nobody is giving the jets a fighting chance as a home dog.

80/90% of people on TB,,,that is silly..as they're not betting TB they're betting against ny.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    okay,..jets win against a tb team that play horribly on the road......now,..mark my words...they'll drop 8 out of their next 10

Load Metric
    And the news just gets better. Looks like Rex Ryan's move in the preseason to play Sanchez in the 4th qtr, just ended Sanchez's season. Dr. James Andrews has advised, he has a torn labrum, and needs shoulder surgery which would wipe out 2013 for him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    And the news just gets better. Looks like Rex Ryan's move in the preseason to play Sanchez in the 4th qtr, just ended Sanchez's season. Dr. James Andrews has advised, he has a torn labrum, and needs shoulder surgery which would wipe out 2013 for him.
    i don't think the jets wanted him to play anyway.

geno played well @ home vs TB. only 1 bad INT.......i fully expect a heavy dose of fail tonight vs. new england

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    :never forget

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i think the jets are going to beat buffalo. they have the better defense, and ivory just needs the touches...buffalo shouldn't be able to run the ball well.

all of the bills hope rest in rookie QB manuel's arm on the road.

all long as geno doesn't turn it over, and the defense plays well. the jets should win the game @ home....although, saying you can stop spiller and jackson is easy, doing it is another story

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I just checked and fademulva.org is available.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I just checked and fademulva.org is available.
    and you wanna be my latex salesman.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Vandelay Industries

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    geno played well @ home vs buffalo. he made some spot on passes that sanchez didn't make in 3 years. despite having shitty players around him he's managed to move the chains vs. both ne and buffalo. so much of winning games and playing well in the NFL is based on situational opponents and where the games are being played.

i really haven't researched tenn and their defense that much, but a cursory glance says this could be <14pt performance and fuck ups on all levels on the road if tenn has a good defense.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    did anybody catch the game?..

lol @ geno on the road.

there was one play where he was being rushed and tried to switch the ball from his right hand to his left, behind his back, and obv he fumbled it and tenn scored a TD.

i will give the jets a lil' chance vs atlanta. atlanta has injuries, their defense blows, they can't generate a pass rush...did i mention there cb's are rooks. ryan lookked pretty shitty vs new england as well..

jets +10 is too many points becuse of atlanta's problems.....the jets could even win this game if they don't turn it over

Bronze
    Load Metric
    did anybody catch the game?..

lol @ geno on the road.

there was one play where he was being rushed and tried to switch the ball from his right hand to his left, behind his back, and obv he fumbled it and tenn scored a TD.

i will give the jets a lil' chance vs atlanta. atlanta has injuries, their defense blows, they can't generate a pass rush...did i mention there cb's are rooks. ryan lookked pretty shitty vs new england as well..

jets +10 is too many points becuse of atlanta's problems.....the jets could even win this game if they don't turn it over
    I did not see the game, but what I heard on sports radio, it was arguably the worst performance of the year, except for the guy from Jacksonville. You get the sense the Jets wasted a draft pick, which is not a bad deal. They will pick in the top 5 and next years draft is loaded. Better to go 4-12 than 8-8 this year, that is for sure. There are three or four QBs from the SEC that might go top 10, along with several others.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    PASSING CP/AT YDS TD INT
    G. Smith 8/9 134 2 0

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametra...131007_NYJ@ATL

Thread Information