Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: geno smith is a bum

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    so this idiot threw away a career as a professional athlete over $600?

jsearles22 is this true?

since he won't ever play football again, i'd suggest:
    http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/jobs/join_us/
    Out of work less then 24 hrs. Rex signs him in Buffalo.
    rex ryan is the ultimate troll

Load Metric

jsearles22 is this true?

There's murderers, rapist thugs throughout this league. Thinking a guy is done because he punched someone? Come on man!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

jsearles22 is this true?

There's murderers, rapist thugs throughout this league. Thinking a guy is done because he punched someone? Come on man!
    We're talking about a very late round draft pick who was in danger of being cut, not some pro bowler or even a roll player. This dude will be lucky to get on a practice squad. Uncontrollable "hot heads" are equally as bad if not worse than the thugs you mentioned to the majority of NFL management and owners nowadays.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: yup

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

We're talking about a very late round draft pick who was in danger of being cut, not some pro bowler or even a roll player. This dude will be lucky to get on a practice squad. Uncontrollable "hot heads" are equally as bad if not worse than the thugs you mentioned to the majority of NFL management and owners nowadays.
    exactly

you don't knock your team's qb out for half the season and not expect to be blackballed by the league

the only reason he has a job is because rex ryan wanted to troll the jets

Load Metric

exactly

you don't knock your team's qb out for half the season and not expect to be blackballed by the league

For Fucks sake EI knocking the useless POS Geno out with a broken jaw was doing Todd Bowles a favor. Fitzpatrick isn't some stud QB but Ill admit but anybody is an improvement over that idiot Smith..
    Only bigger joke in the league as a starting QB is that whiny little bitch in DC the Black Johnny Manziel aka RGTree..

On a side note I'm gonna bet when Snyder has to admit he once again fucked up drafting a Heisman QB he will never do it again. This happens time and time again these idiot QBs are considered sure fire hits when they win the Heisman and then lay a big fat turd in the League.. Shuler was gone in record time and last I heard was back in DC as a Congressman, RG3 is a failure and an expensive one Manziel is heading down the train tracks at break neck speed trying to crash into a brick wall and derail (he appears at least humbled after last years fiasco so maybe he's learned from the Heisman QB curse but I'm not hopeful). I mean hell look at Tebow. It just is a curse to draft a QB who wins the Heisman..

Oddly I'm somewhat convinced maybe Jameis will be the exception to the rule based on the system at FSU being more NFL in nature but if he falls flat on his face and ends up being arrested for fucking a hooker with blow on his nose and stolen crab legs from the local Publix because he thought the By 1 get a second half off meant he only had to pay 1/2 price and walked out of the store anyway wouldn't surprise me one bit (My idiot brother thinks Jameis is the second coming of Randal Cunningham and will lead the Bucs back to the promised land, I reminded him Cunningham never won the big one and constantly fucked up in the NFC title games. If Jameis is the second coming of anybody it wouldn't surprise me if its the second coming of the King of the Purple Sizzurp Jamarcus Russell one of the worst #1 pick QB busts in history)

Comments

herbertstemple: +1 Geno Smith still sucks rep.

Load Metric
    Well, Willie... Looks like we were wrong on this one. We've been sizzled.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...204848301.html

Load Metric
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/detail...141939681.html

New details are emerging about the fight that broke Geno Smith's jaw, and it doesn't look good for the quarterback

Geno Smith will miss six to 10 weeks with a broken jaw.

After the initial report that New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith was "sucker punched" by a teammate and had his jaw broken, new details have emerged that make Smith look less and less blameless.

The locker-room altercation occurred with linebacker IK Enemkpali after Smith didn't repay Enemkpali $600 for a plane ticket to Enemkpali's football camp (which Smith missed for personal reasons).

Certainly Enemkpali crossed the line with the punch, but the story behind the debt gives more background as to why the altercation occurred. Enemkpali was cut, and Jets head coach Todd Bowles said afterward "you don't walk up to another man and punch him in the face."

In the aftermath, however, along with the details about money he owed Enemkpali, sources are painting a picture that suggests Smith provoked the fight.

On Wednesday, ESPN analyst and former NFL safety Ryan Clark said that Smith wasn't apologetic about owing money, and he had put his finger in Enemkpali's face and said, "you're not going to do anything about it":

"It became about the fact that Geno wasn't necessarily apologetic, and being, in a way, remorseful about the money, when saying he was going to pay IK back. You know, he didn't, and he was rather smug about it. So these guys got into it earlier in camp about this money. My report says Geno put his finger in [Enemkpali's] face and told the guy, 'Well, you're not going to do anything about it.'"

Clark also said it wasn't the first time a situation arose between the two players, but the first incident ended with both players walking away. Clark reiterated on Twitter that while Smith didn't deserve to be punched, it also shouldn't be considered a "sucker punch":

Load Metric
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

exactly

You do if the guy doesnt pay you . SHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Load Metric
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/detail...141939681.html

New details are emerging about the fight that broke Geno Smith's jaw, and it doesn't look good for the quarterback

Geno Smith will miss six to 10 weeks with a broken jaw.

After the initial report that New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith was "sucker punched" by a teammate and had his jaw broken, new details have emerged that make Smith look less and less blameless.

The locker-room altercation occurred with linebacker IK Enemkpali after Smith didn't repay Enemkpali $600 for a plane ticket to Enemkpali's football camp (which Smith missed for personal reasons).

Certainly Enemkpali crossed the line with the punch, but the story behind the debt gives more background as to why the altercation occurred. Enemkpali was cut, and Jets head coach Todd Bowles said afterward "you don't walk up to another man and punch him in the face."

In the aftermath, however, along with the details about money he owed Enemkpali, sources are painting a picture that suggests Smith provoked the fight.

On Wednesday, ESPN analyst and former NFL safety Ryan Clark said that Smith wasn't apologetic about owing money, and he had put his finger in Enemkpali's face and said, "you're not going to do anything about it":

"It became about the fact that Geno wasn't necessarily apologetic, and being, in a way, remorseful about the money, when saying he was going to pay IK back. You know, he didn't, and he was rather smug about it. So these guys got into it earlier in camp about this money. My report says Geno put his finger in [Enemkpali's] face and told the guy, 'Well, you're not going to do anything about it.'"

Clark also said it wasn't the first time a situation arose between the two players, but the first incident ended with both players walking away. Clark reiterated on Twitter that while Smith didn't deserve to be punched, it also shouldn't be considered a "sucker punch":
    Moral of the story:

If you have a glass jaw, pay your debts.

Load Metric
    Jets just got rid of another bum

Load Metric
    Classic thread

Comments

garrett: lol

Thread Information