Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3% withdrawal fee (no cap) on Party Poker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    A lot of sites are wacking players for this type of stuff now.

A site I play on charges a 2.7 % fee on wires

Some sites charge $35-50 per check

I am pretty sure players get Rakeback on skrill deposits (they def can if they dont)meaning if they make a large deposit somewhere u get a certain % reimbursed from skrill AND I think it works the same way with withdraws. If not one then it works for the other. The sites are left to flip the bill on this stuff too so I can't really blame them for going this route
    For Americans sure they can wack us all they want and just say "We at least still serve you and at least are a US site that actually pays you", but for ROW players this is still shitty when they have other options that don't charge especially a few big ones in Stars and Party.

With that said if I agree with you to some point. If I was someone outside the USA I would look into all options I have and regarding fees if your able to make that up with better rakeback deals or the overall softness of the play on the site then it can be worth it.
    The difference is ROW players have multiple options. There are still plenty of no-fee or low-fee options on Party Poker. It's only shitty if you happen to primarily use one of the heavy fee options.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    The difference is ROW players have multiple options. There are still plenty of no-fee or low-fee options on Party Poker. It's only shitty if you happen to primarily use one of the heavy fee options.

like what?

are bank wires not charged 3%?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    because I have this stupid belief that internet blackjack can somehow be beaten.
    I don't think I have ever posted the story here about how I beat internet BJ on UB. I know I discussed it with Druff back on DD and sent him the proof in the form of HH but not sure if he ever went over them. I started researching to see if the same could be done with poker but it got complicated and I gave up. Then the site blew up and it was not longer something worth doing.

Cliffs on the story was they generated a fixed number of shoes, turned out to be 100 of them and then reused them. Players in the know got greedy and then UB found the issue and closed it (by generating 10000000 shoes)

That's the only time I ever played $500 a hand BJ and I only did it on a known shoe for hands I knew I would win. Fun game and they honored every withdrawal I made.
    Wow, great story. For some reason I don't remember our discussion on DD, but we probably did talk about it at some point.

Wish I could go back in time, play that BJ for big money, and get back the $ they stole from me.

Wonder why they generated a fixed number of shoes. How could they have an RNG for poker and not blackjack?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't think I have ever posted the story here about how I beat internet BJ on UB. I know I discussed it with Druff back on DD and sent him the proof in the form of HH but not sure if he ever went over them. I started researching to see if the same could be done with poker but it got complicated and I gave up. Then the site blew up and it was not longer something worth doing.

Cliffs on the story was they generated a fixed number of shoes, turned out to be 100 of them and then reused them. Players in the know got greedy and then UB found the issue and closed it (by generating 10000000 shoes)

That's the only time I ever played $500 a hand BJ and I only did it on a known shoe for hands I knew I would win. Fun game and they honored every withdrawal I made.
    Wow, great story. For some reason I don't remember our discussion on DD, but we probably did talk about it at some point.

Wish I could go back in time, play that BJ for big money, and get back the $ they stole from me.

Wonder why they generated a fixed number of shoes. How could they have an RNG for poker and not blackjack?
    Morons running the show- probably though, "noone will ever figure this out"

or the people who created it were hammering them too

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I got an email(on their server) from them telling me my account has been inactive & after 180 days they will charge me a monthly fee if I don't play a raked hand or enter a cash tourny.

They have to be kidding.
    I got that email at least 5 years ago and told them if they charged me any dormant fee I would withdraw the rest and never play there again. I followed through with no regrets. I was making too much money on UB to be able to justify playing anywhere else at that time.

When UB went bust I moved over to Stars where I also had a bunch of dormant money. Fuck Party with shit like that. I also had a dispute with Tilt which allowed me to have 0 dollars on their site when they busted. They refused to give me rakeback.
    I sent full tilt a buch of plain/standard please give me rake back emails when I started playing there. Never got a reply.

Then I sent a drunk email to them telling full tilt how all my friends are making fun of me because I didn't have rake back. I got rakeback within a week of that email.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post

I got that email at least 5 years ago and told them if they charged me any dormant fee I would withdraw the rest and never play there again. I followed through with no regrets. I was making too much money on UB to be able to justify playing anywhere else at that time.

When UB went bust I moved over to Stars where I also had a bunch of dormant money. Fuck Party with shit like that. I also had a dispute with Tilt which allowed me to have 0 dollars on their site when they busted. They refused to give me rakeback.
    I sent full tilt a buch of plain/standard please give me rake back emails when I started playing there. Never got a reply.

Then I sent a drunk email to them telling full tilt how all my friends are making fun of me because I didn't have rake back. I got rakeback within a week of that email.
    hof

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post

like what?

Checks are $5 flat fee, and country specific credit cards are free for the most part.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post

like what?

Checks are $5 flat fee, and country specific credit cards are free for the most part.
    Checks are ok but what about a high stakes guys(think there is a cap on checks)? My buddy got whacked hard yesterday

Thread Information