Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 08/13/13 -- $62 FREEROLL -- Co-host needed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 08/13/13 -- $62 FREEROLL -- Co-host needed

Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Tuesday, August 13, 2013.

We need a co-host. Please volunteer if available!

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $62 freeroll this week.

$62 Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PDT on 8/13/2013
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $30, 2nd $17, 3rd $10, 4th $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

Freeroll money thanks to the generosity of:
    system.out.println ($50)
    spookygook ($12)

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by January 1, 2013.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 1/1/2013.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Highway to Hell: Psycho on I-15 attempts to intentionally hit Druff, others at high speed

- Druff "celebrates" 10 years of being a poker pro -- states both what he's proud of and regrets

- Vladimir Geshkenbein comes to PFA, makes statement regarding accusations against him

- Lock Poker forum is "frozen" on 2+2 due to reps leaving

- Intertops segregating their games from the rest of Revolution & is now (rightfully) paranoid about chip-dumping from Lock players

- Infamous Pokerstars player (and former friend of Druff/neverwin) "thyprez" dies at age 38

- Antonio Esfandiari makes "large" bet that he can go without sex for a year

- Master Scalir spends Druff's money on 400-pound women (+ possible call from him about this)

- Caesar's starting to clamp down on "Seven Stars grinders"

- More Caesar's fail: Horseshoe Cincinnati awards $1,000,000 to wrong person

- PFA member & accused scammer "wesrwood" holding money for high-stakes leagues on 2+2

-Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    Nice lineup. Wouldnt mind co-hosting, but would prob have your entire audience all up in a hizzy.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I donated my 12$ from pga freeroll to this weeks poker tourney

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    I donated my 12$ from pga freeroll to this weeks poker tourney
    Ok will include it. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I can maybe co-host for part of the show if you want someone else on the radio and if others don't mind but not sure if I will be able to stay the entire time.

I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on this:

http://www.pokerentertainmentnetwork..._antes_up.html

Do you think it can be successful or have any impact in helping poker?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I tried to donate the $5 i won two weeks ago to last week's freeroll, however you never did. So feel free to add to this one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

$62 Freeroll info
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $30, 2nd $17, 3rd $10, 4th $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

system.out.println ($50)
    spookygook ($12)

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by January 1, 2013.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 1/1/2013.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Highway to Hell: Psycho on I-15 attempts to intentionally hit Druff, others at high speed

- Druff "celebrates" 10 years of being a poker pro -- states both what he's proud of and regrets

- Vladimir Geshkenbein comes to PFA, makes statement regarding accusations against him

- Intertops segregating their games from the rest of Revolution & is now (rightfully) paranoid about chip-dumping from Lock players

- Infamous Pokerstars player (and former friend of Druff/neverwin) "thyprez" dies at age 38

- Master Scalir spends Druff's money on 400-pound women (+ possible call from him about this)

- PFA member & accused scammer "wesrwood" holding money for high-stakes leagues on 2+2

Let me give my opinion, my homeboy Alex Rocha ex, "nyc_bullets" (pokerstars) is my tutor. He been there won the big time.

Alex is my home boy, I believe in this kid.

I could get him on the show among others, not that hard. End of the day I just want to prove and play alot of your listenenrs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

$62 Freeroll info

system.out.println ($50)
    spookygook ($12)

*** IMPORTANT ***

Agenda for tonight:

Let me give my opinion, my homeboy Alex Rocha ex, "nyc_bullets" (pokerstars) is my tutor. He been there won the big time.

I could get him on the show among others, not that hard. End of the day I just want to prove and play alot of your listenenrs.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...d=1#post187110

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Load Metric
    BNP book em Dano

Load Metric
    cmon kids, lets play poker,

win POTS!!!!m That is the poiint

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote of the year:

"She looked at the head of my penis and she said it didn't look right - Ken Scalir"

Load Metric
    amy archibes
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    I say you ban Stephanie, she is F'ing brutal.
    Ken alone, great radio, Ken w/Stephanie? You just feel your IQ dropping.

Unless she was family, I don't get why anyone would deal w/her.
    Her looks don't matter.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I say you ban Stephanie, she is F'ing brutal.
    Ken alone, great radio, Ken w/Stephanie? You just feel your IQ dropping.

Unless she was family, I don't get why anyone would deal w/her.
    Her looks don't matter.
    It's kind of difficult to ban Stephanie when Ken is using her phone but unfortunately she has such a dominate personality that must listen in to everything Ken says.

That girl is crazy. I see her as the type of girl that if she is in a relationship she would find hundreds of ways to withhold sex if the guy even says one little thing she don't like.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    That girl is pretty standard. I see her as the type of girl that if she is in a relationship she would find hundreds of ways to withhold sex if the guy even says one little thing she don't like.
    fyp.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Another win for nearly-bracelet winner John Stamos this week

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=146
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=35
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    NetBonus=12000
    Start=2013-08-13 19:40:00
    Place35=anonamoose (0)
    Place34=ftpjesus (0)
    Place33=danzo (0)
    Place32=cmoney (0)
    Place31=donkey (0)
    Place30=shortbuspkr (0)
    Place29=handicapme (0)
    Place28=Sp00kStoMPeR (0)
    Place27=MdwstHstlr (0)
    Place26=titsmcginty (0)
    Place25=Gordman (0)
    Place24=snowtracks (0)
    Place23=bingo (0)
    Place22=DirtyErnie (0)
    Place21=ArsenalFC (0)
    Place20=TUFFTURF (0)
    Place19=realchaser74 (0)
    Place18=PainlessWon (0)
    Place17=Cornbread (0)
    Place16=BeerAndPoker (0)
    Place15=gut1 (0)
    Place14=fatman548 (0)
    Place13=bizzerk (0)
    Place12=dlc74 (0)
    Place11=CupidStunt (0)
    Place10=Bootsy (0)
    Place9=SANLMAR (0)
    Place8=lewfather (0)
    Place7=marke2601 (0)
    Place6=SideEffect (840)
    Place5=Hockey_Guy (960)
    Place4=_4BET (1320)
    Place3=DrPeters (1800)
    Place2=badguyback (2760)
    Place1=StamosRemix (4320)
    Stop=2013-08-13 21:45:55
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I wanted to use my first post on PFA to ask this question - Druff, seriously what is up with Stephanie? Is she as crazy in real life as she is during calls?

Comments

Belly Buster: First post rep. Bitch is psycho btw.

Thread Information