Thread: Intertops in a terrible spot on Revolution network, has opted out of cash games & MTTs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Intertops in a terrible spot on Revolution network, has opted out of cash games & MTTs

Posted this in the Lock thread but felt it was thread-worthy on its own:

Intertops is now auditing all cash and SNG wins before crediting it to account (July 29): http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...ng-wins-29-07/

Intertops has opted out of all network mid-stakes cash games and MTTs: http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...nd-mtts-12-08/

So basically Intertops players are winning money from Lock/Revolution players overall, but Intertops is not getting paid. They finally got tired of covering for those thieves by paying out their players anyway. They are also (justifiably) paranoid that many of these "winnings" from Lock are actually chip dumps, further compounding the problem.

I feel bad for Intertops. They are probably afraid to leave the network entirely, fearing they won't get paid some ungodly sum owed to them.

I hate to say it, but I think everyone should stay away from Intertops (even though this isn't their fault) until a solution is found here.

Load Metric
    If you have money on Lock and need it you don't have many choices. Dumping it to an Interlock account is better than selling it at 30cents on a dollar. I imagine it was happening so much they had to deal with it this way. Having a broke skin on a network is bad for everyone. If Lock didn't own the network they would be kicked off. As it is they will take the entire network down with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Thread Information