Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson: Victim or involved in some way?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

It doesnt matter because hes 40 and shes 16. Nothing else matters. Her role doesnt matter, because of their ages. Its plain and simple even if shes in love with the guy he manipulated her to get to that point. Even if he didnt and she came on to him hes still in the wrong and shes protected by her age.

Her role matters. Following your line of thinking, if they find voicemails or texts where she is asking him to kill her parents because they are keeping them apart, your logic dictates they would let her go and she has no responsibility. They would snap charge her with conspiracy to commit murder normally. The main thing she has going for her is that the police shot first, and didn't ask questions, thus they have no incentive to actually get to the truth of the situation. The truth might make the whole poor girl narrative look silly, and make them look a bit trigger happy even though he did the actual killing.
    We must be talking about a different case because they clearly said he opened fire and they returned fire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Are you really arguing that 16 year old girls manipualte 40 year old men? You know nothing about my kids so keep them out of your mouth. 16 year old girls dont manipulate men you moron. It sounds like youve been used alot in life and hate women.
    Your clueless on the maturity of a 16 year old girl, and I got my first at 12 homie.
    From your previous post it's sounding more and more like you like 12 year olds. And yes, daughters manipulate their fathers and when they get older they know what effect they have on men and use it to get what they want. Again, if nobody has ever explained it to you, you're probably not going to have that eureka moment, because you should have had a couple in just this thread and it still hasn't clicked.
    You twist everything around to be what you want. I said I got my 1st at 12 I never said the girls age. Saying I like 12 year olds why didnt you just stay on Donkdown? I promise you wouldnt say it to my face.

Comments

4Dragons: if you got your first when you were 12 she must have been 5.

Load Metric

Are you really arguing that 16 year old girls manipualte 40 year old men? You know nothing about my kids so keep them out of your mouth. 16 year old girls dont manipulate men you moron. It sounds like youve been used alot in life and hate women.
    Your clueless on the maturity of a 16 year old girl, and I got my first at 12 homie.
    From your previous post it's sounding more and more like you like 12 year olds. And yes, daughters manipulate their fathers and when they get older they know what effect they have on men and use it to get what they want. Again, if nobody has ever explained it to you, you're probably not going to have that eureka moment, because you should have had a couple in just this thread and it still hasn't clicked.
    So now your backpeddling because you see how stupid you sounded. Who the fuck cares what they do when they get older? This thread has nothing to do with that, but great job on backing out on your previos statement.

Load Metric

Her role matters. Following your line of thinking, if they find voicemails or texts where she is asking him to kill her parents because they are keeping them apart, your logic dictates they would let her go and she has no responsibility. They would snap charge her with conspiracy to commit murder normally. The main thing she has going for her is that the police shot first, and didn't ask questions, thus they have no incentive to actually get to the truth of the situation. The truth might make the whole poor girl narrative look silly, and make them look a bit trigger happy even though he did the actual killing.
    We must be talking about a different case because they clearly said he opened fire and they returned fire.

Whatever, I was going on Druff's initial breakdown that said he was unarmed. Your point is irrelevant to everything that led up to the crime. The idea that her role doesn't matter at all is borderline retarded. She has no guilt, regardless of manipulation, in regards to the sexual relationship. Legally a minor can't seduce an older man. It is still his responsibility to rebuff her.

But you can commit coercion in murder, whether you are 12, 15, or 50. If there was evidence of that, she would be charged normally. Age of sexual consent doesn't have anything to do with conspiracy to commit murder. They charge 16 year olds with murder every day, and the sexual relationship and the murder are separate charges. Being a juvenile involved in a weird relationship, her lawyer could probably get it knocked down, but her role certainly matters.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Whatever, I was going on Druff's initial breakdown that said he was unarmed. Your point is irrelevant to everything that led up to the crime. The idea that her role doesn't matter at all is borderline retarded. She has no guilt, regardless of manipulation, in regards to the sexual relationship. Legally a minor can't seduce an older man. It is still his responsibility to rebuff her.

But you can commit coercion in murder, whether you are 12, 15, or 50. If there was evidence of that, she would be charged normally. Age of sexual consent doesn't have anything to do with conspiracy to commit murder. They charge 16 year olds with murder every day, and the sexual relationship and the murder are separate charges. Being a juvenile involved in a weird relationship, her lawyer could probably get it knocked down, but her role certainly matters.
    This guy.

Also Michael Vick is growing on me even tho I love dogs

Load Metric
    If this report is accurate, there could be some unraveling of the story soon. Looking more and more like Druff is on to something.

http://gma.yahoo.com/suspect-left-no...opstories.html

So they found a letter written by Hannah in the house that Dimaggio burned with her brother's body inside.

A handwritten note was recovered from the scorched home where DiMaggio tortured and killed Hannah's mother and brother, according to warrants released today by the San Diego County Sheriff's Office.
    The authorities say that she did not find out that her mom and brother were dead until the FBI told her.

Authorities said that Anderson did not learn of her mother and brother's deaths until after her rescue, when an FBI forensics interviewer told her the news.
    Yet this was in the note that she had written well before being freed.

"I wish I could go back in time and risk my life to try and save theirs. I will never forgive myself for not trying harder to save them," Anderson wrote.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    If this report is accurate, there could be some unraveling of the story soon. Looking more and more like Druff is on to something.

http://gma.yahoo.com/suspect-left-no...opstories.html

So they found a letter written by Hannah in the house that Dimaggio burned with her brother's body inside.

The authorities say that she did not find out that her mom and brother were dead until the FBI told her.

Authorities said that Anderson did not learn of her mother and brother's deaths until after her rescue, when an FBI forensics interviewer told her the news.
    Yet this was in the note that she had written well before being freed.

"I wish I could go back in time and risk my life to try and save theirs. I will never forgive myself for not trying harder to save them," Anderson wrote.
    You got one detail incorrect. The note's contents were not revealed. That statement from Hannah was from a social media site.

But that itself is weird. She got on ask.fm and fielded questions from people, and at one point stopped to show off her fingernails. She is not at all acting like someone grieving for their mom and younger brother.

And there are indeed inconsistencies between her statements to the FBI and her statements on the social media site.

Dimaggio's house was found to contain a box containing various notes from Hannah (as you mentioned already above), as well as used condoms and other items.

Can pretty much guarantee that the used condoms were a keepsake from his sexual encounters with Hannah. I doubt he would keep condoms from encounters from random 1-night-stand sluts, and there are no reports of him having a girlfriend anytime recently.

At this point I would be shocked if there wasn't a consentual sexual/romantic relationship between them for awhile. That by itself doesn't make her guilty, as you could argue that he manipulated her, and even if he didn't, a relationship with the guy doesn't equate to complicity in murder of her family.

Still, again you have to wonder WHY he killed the mom and brother if the only goal was to kidnap her, and you have to wonder WHY there were 13 phone calls between them on the day of the murder.

Load Metric

So now your backpeddling because you see how stupid you sounded. Who the fuck cares what they do when they get older? This thread has nothing to do with that, but great job on backing out on your previos statement.
    Not backpeddle, clarify. And even that didn't register with you. You continue not to get it and i'm done trying to explain it outright or use your own words against you to get a rise out of you, which seems to be the only thing that worked.

Load Metric

Not backpeddle, clarify. And even that didn't register with you. You continue not to get it and i'm done trying to explain it outright or use your own words against you to get a rise out of you, which seems to be the only thing that worked.

I guess Shady J has taken over for azzclown, just in battles everywhere I look.

Getting laid at 12 in the ghetto, (which you have proudly stated many times) is like a normal white guy getting it at 16.
    Not the that news worthy.

Load Metric
    I dont understand this thread. Shes 16 years old theres nothing thats her fault. Even if she was sleeping with this guy he clearly had her brainwashed and was a pedophile. I have a 15 yr old daughter that is much more developed then this girl, and it scares the shit out of me that some sicko will come after her. Unless you have a daughter you will never know whats its like. You worry everytime they go to a sleepover. You worry whenever they hang around someone new. Its not the same I never once worried about anything happening to my son, but I freak out over my girls. As a father you feel its your job to make sure nothing bad every happens to them, and unless you have a daughter you wont understand.
    pics of 15 year old over developed girl plzzz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I dont understand this thread. Shes 16 years old theres nothing thats her fault. Even if she was sleeping with this guy he clearly had her brainwashed and was a pedophile. I have a 15 yr old daughter that is much more developed then this girl, and it scares the shit out of me that some sicko will come after her. Unless you have a daughter you will never know whats its like. You worry everytime they go to a sleepover. You worry whenever they hang around someone new. Its not the same I never once worried about anything happening to my son, but I freak out over my girls. As a father you feel its your job to make sure nothing bad every happens to them, and unless you have a daughter you wont understand.
    pics of 15 year old over developed girl plzzz
    I was at a mall once with my college roommate when I saw a girl who had huge tits but you could tell by the look of her face that she was 13 or 14. She was wearing a shirt that said "you know you'd go to jail for this". The kicker is that she was with who I assume was her mom and dad. My buddy then proceeds to walk over to the guy and tell him not to be surprised when his daughter gets knocked up before graduating high school. Almost ended in a fight but the mom puled the husband away.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In 1984, we were on a family vacation to some of the same places I went on this most recent trip. We were traveling with another family that was friends with my parents. They had a 15-year-old boy, and I was 12 at the time.

We took the tram up to the top of Pike's Peak.

There was a pretty girl sitting by herself, and she looked about 15-16. The 15-year-old went up to her and started to flirt with her. They were having a good time talking to one another, and the kid was looking really pleased with himself. He then got up to talk to his parents about something, and my mom scooted over to talk to the girl.

My mom asked how old she was, and she said "10".

My mom was like

She immediately ran over and told the friend's kid, and he was so embarrassed. You could tell he felt like a pedo, even though it wasn't his fault. Obviously he didn't go back and continue talking with her.

This girl was fully developed at the age of 10, and you'd never in a million years have guessed she was that age. She seemed like a nice, quiet, softspoken girl, so it's unlikely she was bullshitting my mom.

Not sure where her parents were. Probably somewhere else on the tram.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In 1984, we were on a family vacation to some of the same places I went on this most recent trip. We were traveling with another family that was friends with my parents. They had a 15-year-old boy, and I was 12 at the time.

There was a pretty girl sitting by herself, and she looked about 15-16. The 15-year-old went up to her and started to flirt with her. They were having a good time talking to one another, and the kid was looking really pleased with himself. He then got up to talk to his parents about something, and my mom scooted over to talk to the girl.

My mom was like

She immediately ran over and told the friend's kid, and he was so embarrassed. You could tell he felt like a pedo, even though it wasn't his fault. Obviously he didn't go back and continue talking with her.

This girl was fully developed at the age of 10, and you'd never in a million years have guessed she was that age. She seemed like a nice, quiet, softspoken girl, so it's unlikely she was bullshitting my mom.

didn't know you mom was black

Comments

zealanddonk: Druff might be related to Sammy Davis Jr. then

Rollo Tomasi: mammie and mom are not the same thing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

So what do you think?
    Tits
    off topic but she looks like a chick Obama used to date or whatever

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

I guess Shady J has taken over for azzclown, just in battles everywhere I look.

Getting laid at 12 in the ghetto, (which you have proudly stated many times) is like a normal white guy getting it at 16.
    Not the that news worthy.
    Nah my first was a white chick that we actually thought we were in love.

Im not in battles everywhere, but Im down. I understand this forum is a alot of 40 something losers that have trouble getting pussy so they hate women, but I actually have kids around the age of the girl. Most of you have only been around 16 year old girls when you were 16. Im telling you they are so fuckin stupid and nieve. They will believe anything someone older tells them. This guy clearly took advantage of this girl for who knows how many years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

My mom was like

didn't know you mom was black
    haha nice

Load Metric

You twist everything around to be what you want. I said I got my 1st at 12 I never said the girls age. Saying I like 12 year olds why didnt you just stay on Donkdown? I promise you wouldnt say it to my face.

You're so fucking tough...

Comments

4Dragons: he lost the battle of ideas, it's all he has left.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Weisssssssss!

Comments

tony bagadonuts: is nice

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

You got one detail incorrect. The note's contents were not revealed. That statement from Hannah was from a social media site.

But that itself is weird. She got on ask.fm and fielded questions from people, and at one point stopped to show off her fingernails. She is not at all acting like someone grieving for their mom and younger brother.

And there are indeed inconsistencies between her statements to the FBI and her statements on the social media site.

Dimaggio's house was found to contain a box containing various notes from Hannah (as you mentioned already above), as well as used condoms and other items.

Can pretty much guarantee that the used condoms were a keepsake from his sexual encounters with Hannah. I doubt he would keep condoms from encounters from random 1-night-stand sluts, and there are no reports of him having a girlfriend anytime recently.

At this point I would be shocked if there wasn't a consentual sexual/romantic relationship between them for awhile. That by itself doesn't make her guilty, as you could argue that he manipulated her, and even if he didn't, a relationship with the guy doesn't equate to complicity in murder of her family.

Still, again you have to wonder WHY he killed the mom and brother if the only goal was to kidnap her, and you have to wonder WHY there were 13 phone calls between them on the day of the murder.
    Name:  DetectiveDruff-1.png
Views: 1913
Size:  94.0 KB
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Looks like we will find out eventually, assuming that they don't seal the evidence by ruling that she is a minor. I would think almost 100% chance that they will find nude photos of him on her computer and probably nude pics she sent him. Will be interesting to see how her lawyers play it if the police find significant evidence proving her involvement. There would also be possibility that she deleted such material knowing what would happen, but I would also assume that the FBI can go in and lift deleted data.

http://news.yahoo.com/warrants-show-...211637701.html

In the Anderson family apartment, investigators recovered six computers, both towers and laptops, five still and video cameras and two iPods.

Also in the apartment, detectives gathered items including Hannah Anderson's orthodontic retainer, greeting cards, El Capitan High School paperwork, a picture album and a photo of DiMaggio.

Thread Information