Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1566

Thread: *** Official NFL/ NCAA Betting Discussion Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Saw AT LEAST 3 blatant penalties on Auburn that were missed so they benefited there but they blew so many chances to put this game away so they deserve what they ultimately got, cant drop a wide open bomb, let up a fake punt and then allow a rd with 4 min to go in the half and then allow a kickoff return with the game on the line

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    guys letting it ride
    If your hedge is a dog then its just plain stupid to not do it. In this case a huge dog would make it even worse.

Load Metric
    Congrats to Cmoneys Niners. As soon as Shields went down I knew the game was over. Shields is probably the most underrated cover corner in the league, and his backup Davon House is awful. SF attacked the weak link all game.

Honestly with all the injuries this year again GB just wasnt a good team and SF deserves to be playing Carolina. woooooooooooooo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Lost power in the frigid cold, went over my neighbors and got to watch about a quarter and a half since his home generator was going strong then his cable and internet go out only to not come back on and my sprint service was all over the place as well trying to check score updates.

FUCK YOU FSU!

FSU -9 = LOSS
    FSU -6.5 1H = LOSS
    FSU TT OVER 39 = LOSS

I WANT THESE FSU FUCKERS TO DIAGF TONIGHT YET THEY ARE CELEBRATING BECAUSE THEY PULLED OUT A 3 POINT WIN IN THE END SCORING 21 OF 34 POINTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER. I HOPE THESE KIDS PARTY TOO HARD AND GET THE CLAP TONIGHT.

BEERANDPOKER LOST HIS ASS ON THIS GAME. I MIGHT HAVE TO FIRE UP $10/20 NL TO TRY TO GET IT BACK OR BUST MY ACCOUNT.
    If I had any money left in my acct I would have played FSU also. Im glad these shitty bowls are done and i can get back to grinding poker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Won some back playing poker last night. I should have won way more but just like that FSU game I was taking it up the ass like losing to a one outer quads on the river. I will probably take a few weeks off now from betting until the Super Bowl.

Meanwhile, these idiots from UTEP basketball just got kicked off the team for gambling:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ayers-gambling

Bronze
    Load Metric
    China

What do you think Pats 7 point favorite over Colts?

Is this a pure Belichick play?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal son View Post
    China

Perfect game for Bill and Pats, young QB, outdoors cold prob windy, home , not a ton of playmakers for colts on offense or defense. They have some good players but I think if they do what they usually do which is try and take out the colts 2 best weapons which are Mathis and Hilton they should have a good shot to win.

That said the Pats defense is extremely beat up and at some point this may catch up to them. They are a very flawed team.

Dont have a huge opinion on the game either way

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal son View Post
    China

Perfect game for Bill and Pats, young QB, outdoors cold prob windy, home , not a ton of playmakers for colts on offense or defense. They have some good players but I think if they do what they usually do which is try and take out the colts 2 best weapons which are Mathis and Hilton they should have a good shot to win.

That said the Pats defense is extremely beat up and at some point this may catch up to them. They are a very flawed team.

Dont have a huge opinion on the game either way

Good Luck no pun intended betting on or against Indy. That team is so up and down who knows how they will play.

Load Metric
    I think it's 4 or 5 years straight that a big fave has went down in this round, so who knows? I don't see it, but you don't see it coming most of the time.

Patriots -1/ Seahawks -1.5
    Patriots -7
    49ers +7.5/Patriots -1

Load Metric
    Carolina +1.5
    Carolina by 1-6 pts +325
    Saints +7.5
    Indy +7.5

Load Metric
    I'm sure its a trap but I'm rolling with a patriots -1.5/seahags -2.5 tease.

Load Metric
    I'm trying to think if I've ever seen a coach do something stupider than punting on 4th and 1 down by 21 in the 4th quarter. Truly, how fucking dumb must you be to do that? I don't know an 8 year old who would do that. The dumbest fuckers I know all snap go for it there. In a league full of -ev coaching decisions, you have to be really bad to stun me, and I'm stunned at how stupid that was. You should automatically qualify for some gov't mental disability check after making that call. I have Pats -7. it's fucking great for me. I can't recall ever being mad at a coaching decision that was good for me, but that level of stupidity actually angered me on some fundamental human level.

Comments

varys: Brain cancer rep

vegas1369: Only thing dumber was Gumbel trying to explain why he did it.

Hockey Guy: I was actually watching hockey, I know big surprise, instead of this but that does sound like a dumb decision.

ellenemope: .....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I fired this as well and fired in Denv too, 3 sep teases with NE , DEN and Sea so need Denv to win by fg tomorrow.

Had a nice play on Under Sea as well, bet it this morning @ under 43.5 and I heard it was going to be windy and rainy. Checked back before gametime and it was 44.5 so loaded some more!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I'm trying to think if I've ever seen a coach do something stupider than punting on 4th and 1 down by 21 in the 4th quarter. Truly, how fucking dumb must you be to do that? I don't know an 8 year old who would do that. The dumbest fuckers I know all snap go for it there. In a league full of -ev coaching decisions, you have to be really bad to stun me, and I'm stunned at how stupid that was. You should automatically qualify for some gov't mental disability check after making that call. I have Pats -7. it's fucking great for me. I can't recall ever being mad at a coaching decision that was good for me, but that level of stupidity actually angered me on some fundamental human level.
    Ya went to 4th and 1 and everyone where I was says "gotta go for it" and that chump sends the punt team on

Load Metric
    I think it's 4 or 5 years straight that a big fave has went down in this round, so who knows? I don't see it, but you don't see it coming most of the time.

Patriots -1/ Seahawks -1.5
    Patriots -7
    49ers +7.5/Patriots -1

Den over 55

Load Metric
    It was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I fired this as well and fired in Denv too, 3 sep teases with NE , DEN and Sea so need Denv to win by fg tomorrow.

Had a nice play on Under Sea as well, bet it this morning @ under 43.5 and I heard it was going to be windy and rainy. Checked back before gametime and it was 44.5 so loaded some more!
    I actually added to the original tease and then added Sea under for a +160 3 teamer. Total rookie move teasing the total, but I just couldn't see >51.

Everyone I know got a visit from the moneytruck yesterday. I'm treading lightly today. Books don't loose big money during the NFL playoffs. My personal call is SD wins outright today and help get the books back into the black for the weeeknd.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I actually added to the original tease and then added Sea under for a +160 3 teamer. Total rookie move teasing the total, but I just couldn't see >51.

Everyone I know got a visit from the moneytruck yesterday. I'm treading lightly today. Books don't loose big money during the NFL playoffs. My personal call is SD wins outright today and help get the books back into the black for the weeeknd.
    Saeems the entire world is on SF, Im prob going to fire a big one on the under there. I dont see much scoring for either side

Load Metric

Saeems the entire world is on SF, Im prob going to fire a big one on the under there. I dont see much scoring for either side
    Most of the degens in my circle are on the under citing the 10-9 skunk they played a few weeks back. It's hard to argue that line of thought. After everything working out "the way the public would have thought" an over in this spot an O wouldn't surprise me.

Put a gun to my head and I like the under in the late game. SD loves 7-8 min drives and they seem to have 2 of them in every game.

EDIT: SF lets up 17 PPG on the road, Car gives up 14 PPG at home.

Load Metric
    With ~2 mins left and no timeouts, why doesn't the team (San Diego in this instance) let Denver run it in for a free TD.

You're getting the ball back with like 5-15 seconds left. Instead you could have it with 2 mins and go for a quick score/onside kick.

Seems more likely than stopping Denver.

Or now with 1 min left why don't you do it now? Rather than accept defeat?

Thread Information