Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1566

Thread: *** Official NFL/ NCAA Betting Discussion Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Put the twitter accounts aside for a second

My question is what is their all time record? How have they done their last 1000 plays. There is no answer to this or I haven't been linked to an answer to this.

If you bet enough games you will eventually hit a hot streak like 23-2 is my point.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    show me executives last 500 plays

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Put the twitter accounts aside for a second

My question is what is their all time record? How have they done their last 1000 plays. There is no answer to this or I haven't been linked to an answer to this.

If you bet enough games you will eventually hit a hot streak like 23-2 is my point.
    Its just your personality to go against everything. I said lacy would get the rock over Starks you took the other side even though I live in the area and know how much GB liked Lacy compared to Starks. Its just who you are. You were just waiting for Executive to have a losing day so you could pounce.

I never said it was the best service over the last 10 years or 100 plays because I have no clue if they are. I do know they have always been good on their big plays which I've played as Im betting on and off the last 10 years or so since I started following services.

I've never heard a bad word about them which is rare because most services are scammers. They have been in business since 1984 with a bs website that doesnt sell plays everyday. They dont have plays everyday like most of the services who pick games everyday to make more money.

Im not sure why I have to defend them. If you dont believe their any good (without any proof) then dont play their plays or fade them.
    FWIW I never said Lacy would not get the rock. I said I wouldnt be surprised if Starks ran with the job because he has done well when healthy when running the rock.

And I'm not saying you said it is the best service either. There is just no proof of whether they are good or not good

And I don't go against everything. I just like to see proof that something is legit. Until something is proven to be legit I have questions

In executives case they ran hot for 25 plays. That's all I know about them. maybe they will win 25 more. But for me personally I would never blindly bet anything without knowing if something is legit or not. I wouldn't bet against it either though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fademypicks View Post
    Wallace out of game in GB.. Cant imagine there next backup has had any snaps with first team... Should get real ugly....
    The seasons over for GB just looking forward to the draft now

Load Metric

Its just your personality to go against everything. I said lacy would get the rock over Starks you took the other side even though I live in the area and know how much GB liked Lacy compared to Starks. Its just who you are. You were just waiting for Executive to have a losing day so you could pounce.

I never said it was the best service over the last 10 years or 100 plays because I have no clue if they are. I do know they have always been good on their big plays which I've played as Im betting on and off the last 10 years or so since I started following services.

I've never heard a bad word about them which is rare because most services are scammers. They have been in business since 1984 with a bs website that doesnt sell plays everyday. They dont have plays everyday like most of the services who pick games everyday to make more money.

Im not sure why I have to defend them. If you dont believe their any good (without any proof) then dont play their plays or fade them.
    FWIW I never said Lacy would not get the rock. I said I wouldnt be surprised if Starks ran with the job because he has done well when healthy when running the rock.

And I'm not saying you said it is the best service either. There is just no proof of whether they are good or not good

And I don't go against everything. I just like to see proof that something is legit. Until something is proven to be legit I have questions

In executives case they ran hot for 25 plays. That's all I know about them. maybe they will win 25 more. But for me personally I would never blindly bet anything without knowing if something is legit or not. I wouldn't bet against it either though
    Thats the point. Who asked you to? Just simply dont play their plays, but thats not good enough for you. You wait till they finally lose then say I told you so. Who cares. Losing yesterday doesnt make you right or wrong, but you feel like you have to be right about everything.

Load Metric

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    For what? Why should I? Its not my service. What do I gain or lose from this?

Load Metric

Heres your exact quote to my quote of when Lacys healthy hes getting the rock. Im used to it its just your personality. I say something and you disagree no matter how absurd it is.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they split carries or even if Starks got more of the share when Lacy is ready

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thats the point. Who asked you to? Just simply dont play their plays, but thats not good enough for you. You wait till they finally lose then say I told you so. Who cares. Losing yesterday doesnt make you right or wrong, but you feel like you have to be right about everything.
    Nobody asked me to do anything. I'm just stating an opinion in a discussion which is what this thread is for.

I'm not saying I told you so. Did they have a nice run? yes they have had a nice run and it may well continue

Is there any proof they are + ev? No there is no proof at all. Thats all Im saying. I dont care what other people bet or what other people post. But more than likely after a 23-2 run which is great things should even off a bit. I'm not guaranteeing it will but I have been around long enough to know that when someone hits at this high of a clip usually their fortunes will go the other way for a little while.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    3 Team Teaser #317779***

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread

NFL WEEK 10

(223) Denver Broncos +3 Nov 10/13@04:25p

Competitor: (224) San Diego Chargers

Teased 10.0 points

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Total

NFL WEEK 10

(223) Denver Broncos vs. (224) San Diego Chargers

Over 48 Nov 10/13@04:25p

Teased 10.0 points

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread

NFL WEEK 10

(219) Carolina Panthers +16 Nov 10/13@04:05p

Competitor: (220) San Francisco 49ers

Teased 10.0 points

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Heres your exact quote to my quote of when Lacys healthy hes getting the rock. Im used to it its just your personality. I say something and you disagree no matter how absurd it is.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they split carries or even if Starks got more of the share when Lacy is ready
    Exactly , I said I wouldn't have been surprised and I wouldn't have been if it turned out that way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For what? Why should I? Its not my service. What do I gain or lose from this?
    Not saying you gain anything. Just saying there is no proof they are good or bad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually hope people have been playing executives plays and won a lot of money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Loaded up on Denver and the over... Straight bets, teasers, and parlays...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL Dalton having the worst day ever then throws a hail mary at the of the game

Load Metric
    sd +7
    no -6
    sd+13/NO pick
    no-6
    az -4

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I need them -1 to cover 3 team parlay... Could be one of best wins ever but the ginger will probably blow it in overtime..

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fademypicks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I need them -1 to cover 3 team parlay... Could be one of best wins ever but the ginger will probably blow it in overtime..
    And I have them straight up... Cmon Cincy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Gil's trends are well worth $ 30 a month,
    he hammered yesterday, his big plays today
    Buf 1Q, winner
    OAK/NYG OVER

I hope he doesn't ban me, but I'll share this.

Sea is 6-2 in 2H,
    and ATL is 2-6 2H
    Even if the books know this, they have to give value to Seattle, they are up by too much.
    Cha Ching.

Load Metric
    Does anyone bet a tout's picks just b/c they're running good?

I mean aside from the Wormhole...

Any reason or offer some thinking about a line or a game.

If even a losing tout may give you an idea or observation you may not have considered - that's worth something. I mean, do people actually blindly offer up their cash to picks w/o their own analysis?

Someone posts a few picks he's sifted from all the games out there. Ok. But for the life of me, why can't someone offer just a sentence about why. I know some of you guys know your shit & are successful. Give a little, huh?

Or spin some story that make the post worth following.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-10-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Been burned by betting 2 Dallas under games this year... Two explosive and shaky defenses in a dome make for an ez choice to go over for me...

Want to throw a teaser with it and not sure what team.. They both look good...

Load Metric
    Im a terrible example. I think I do better when I just go with my gut, than if I do research. If I see enough people siding with a team I would pick, I will look at a few places/forums to see what others think. If someone throws up some stats that make sense, I will take that info heavy consideration. Like yesterday, when one guy was posting about the weather in this area and to consider how that would affect passing teams.

I over analyze the shit out of things...weather, altitude, travel distances, injuries, bullshit going on behind closed doors, emotional stuff. It causes me more grief than what its worth.

Im just glad I dont enjoy dropping hundos every time I bet like some of you. I mainly just want to bet on games for fun and to keep me interested in the game.

Thread Information