Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1566

Thread: *** Official NFL/ NCAA Betting Discussion Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Yep, them fags from Executive have come back down to reality. They didn't crush me that bad but the rest of the day was by far the worst I've had in football this year. I know for a lot of people last Sunday was their worst but I actually did good that day, however, today it caught up with me.
    pretty standard for anyone on a 23-2 run or whatever it was. IMPOSSIBLE to sustain and also have no clue if their picks are even +ev because they have no archive unless someone has been keeping track

I think Shady said they were up since like 1984 or something but that don't mean they win as they could just be tremendous @ marketing

Best bet if your following services is to follow someone with a long term proven record.

In a case like Executives hot streak , these always come to an end and crash hard so best bet if your following is to hop off the train as soon as you sniff some losing cause chances are things are going to balance out at some point or get back to close to 50 50
    You have no idea what your talking about. They had their 1st losing day in 2 months. Anyone who seriously bets on sports understands that there will be losing days losing weeks and 90% is impossible to sustain, but every play is independent on the last. Thats like saying I flipped a coin and it landed on heads 10 times in a row so the next must be tails.

Load Metric
    At least some of the other services I follow helped me out, but still got buried when LSU and SJ st choked. Going to crush today.

GB Pick
    Atl +4
    Ny Giants over 42
    Colts -8
    Colts over 42
    Chi +1
    Balt -1
    Tenn und 42
    Houston over 42

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Max bet this which Bovada only allowed $250 and it's all 1pm EST games. GL to all today.

Detroit Lions Pick +13
    Cincinnati Bengals -1 +12
    Seattle Seahawks -4½ +8½
    Over 44 (-105) Oakland Raiders vs. New York Giants 31

Load Metric
    such a warm/fuzzy feeling to look at the NFL scoreboard 15 minutes in and see that EVERY pick you just took is losing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    pretty standard for anyone on a 23-2 run or whatever it was. IMPOSSIBLE to sustain and also have no clue if their picks are even +ev because they have no archive unless someone has been keeping track

I think Shady said they were up since like 1984 or something but that don't mean they win as they could just be tremendous @ marketing

Best bet if your following services is to follow someone with a long term proven record.

In a case like Executives hot streak , these always come to an end and crash hard so best bet if your following is to hop off the train as soon as you sniff some losing cause chances are things are going to balance out at some point or get back to close to 50 50
    You have no idea what your talking about. They had their 1st losing day in 2 months. Anyone who seriously bets on sports understands that there will be losing days losing weeks and 90% is impossible to sustain, but every play is independent on the last. Thats like saying I flipped a coin and it landed on heads 10 times in a row so the next must be tails.
    So if limitless starts posting in here and goes 23-2 that means he is good?

What is their all time record?

How did they do the last 12 months before their 1st losing day?

Something tells me we won't have an answer to #2 and #3 but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 11-10-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    At least some of the other services I follow helped me out, but still got buried when LSU and SJ st choked. Going to crush today.

GB Pick
    Atl +4
    Ny Giants over 42
    Colts -8
    Colts over 42
    Chi +1
    Balt -1
    Tenn und 42
    Houston over 42
    If you have a good day mine will be ugly.. Good luck

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Wallace out of game in GB.. Cant imagine there next backup has had any snaps with first team... Should get real ugly....

Load Metric

Honestly, start 50 twitter accounts. Pick a different slate with all accounts. Some will run bad. Some will run good. Some will run like God. I can get 30 Vonage numbers with Vegas exchanges for $300 a month. We have all our friends from everywhere pimp our site. Being so geographically diverse, we have Drk rubbing $100's on big fake blonde titties in Chicago and thanking us for it. Admantium popping corks in Norway, Beer and Poker sitting courtside at Pistons games. We have been winning at 78.5% since 1991. Why? Because we say we have, and when anyone questions it, they got shouted down by 30 people from all over the country that attest to us being the best. It's idiotic we're not doing it already. We have exactly the right type of diverse group that could pull it off well.

Comments

DRK Star: big, fake, blonde titties, you say?.....Im in.

chinamaniac: truth rep

ThreeBet: Exactly

Load Metric
    I have always wanted to see (or start) a website where it legitimately tracks things like the bullshit in tabloids. Get a 2yr sample size, note the stories they told in spreadsheet form and then whether or not they turned out to be true or false.

This should be obvious for sportsbetting sites, but I have yet to see one. Someone take the picks they give out every week, put them on a spreadsheet and give the true calculations of the pick. With people on that RXForum, this should be easy to compile. C Money was actually posting his picks and everyone saw the result and then the running total. (Hopefully, he will be back soon with the wormhole, we all miss).

Is this done anywhere? Does a site or someone have a running tally of the picks these services give out and the result?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Rams special teams are crushing today. 28-0 Rams. LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I have always wanted to see (or start) a website where it legitimately tracks things like the bullshit in tabloids. Get a 2yr sample size, note the stories they told in spreadsheet form and then whether or not they turned out to be true or false.

This should be obvious for sportsbetting sites, but I have yet to see one. Someone take the picks they give out every week, put them on a spreadsheet and give the true calculations of the pick. With people on that RXForum, this should be easy to compile. C Money was actually posting his picks and everyone saw the result and then the running total. (Hopefully, he will be back soon with the wormhole, we all miss).

Is this done anywhere? Does a site or someone have a running tally of the picks these services give out and the result?
    This is one of (and maybe the only ) the only sites that tracks every pick they make and crushes the book

http://www.handicapper.net/

Most others suck

Comments

ThreeBet: yep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Honestly, start 50 twitter accounts. Pick a different slate with all accounts. Some will run bad. Some will run good. Some will run like God. I can get 30 Vonage numbers with Vegas exchanges for $300 a month. We have all our friends from everywhere pimp our site. Being so geographically diverse, we have Drk rubbing $100's on big fake blonde titties in Chicago and thanking us for it. Admantium popping corks in Norway, Beer and Poker sitting courtside at Pistons games. We have been winning at 78.5% since 1991. Why? Because we say we have, and when anyone questions it, they got shouted down by 30 people from all over the country that attest to us being the best. It's idiotic we're not doing it already. We have exactly the right type of diverse group that could pull it off well.
    I'll be the first to argue that most sports bettors aren't anywhere near as skilled as they think they are and that so many of these services are rip offs. But if this service legitimately went 23-2 you would need about 5000 not 50 twitter accounts to reproduce (assuming they did not stack up on favs). You can argue range restriction when dealing with odds like 100-1 but pretty hard when you get into p <.001 odds.

I will agree though that in general you shouldn't be paying for any service that advertises a sample size of bets less than 500 games at least.

Load Metric

Start it. We'll use it just like all the fake review sites do. thetruthabouttouts.com. You can expose all the fakes, and rate the services. The only good ones will be ones we control. We'll throw a few others in there we don't control just to make it look legit. I'm dead serious. It would be like printing money. I understand you're talking a serious site, but it could be a partially true site that also pimps us. I've seen those before. Get fuckers like me and China who've been in this world and know the language for 20 years high pressuring some fucker from Topeka to lay out $1500 for the platinum pick of the day. I'm sitting around watching football like a crackhead the entire season anyway. Might as well make money doing it. I've been a sociopath for a long time, so convincing some rube to pay me his mortgage for some dogshit pick that's a coinflip wouldn't affect my sleep at all. Someone is going to take his money, and their coinflip is no better than my coinflip. Shit, we'd have half the fuckers on here as affiliates.

Load Metric

This is one of (and maybe the only ) the only sites that tracks every pick they make and crushes the book

Most others suck
    The problem w/these are they use the optimal spread.
    How many times have you been told "Georgia -6", then check and your guy as it at 8.5????

I do my own records, I don't care if I missed some here and there, they don't get tallied.
    It is strictly what I could get the same team at.

I just read if you took $ 1000,
    bet % 10 of your BR a day on one bet everyday for 5 years,
    hit 60 % winners, you would have like a billion.

I just ran quick #, I said if you lost 4, then won 6, for 5 years you would have "only" like 175 million,
    Of course you couldn't get that much action once it got up there, but still that is crazy.
    Doesn't really sound that hard to do.

Comments

BetCheckBet: smart man

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I'll be the first to argue that most sports bettors aren't anywhere near as skilled as they think they are and that so many of these services are rip offs. But if this service legitimately went 23-2 you would need about 5000 not 50 twitter accounts to reproduce (assuming they did not stack up on favs). You can argue range restriction when dealing with odds like 100-1 but pretty hard when you get into p <.001 odds.

I will agree though that in general you shouldn't be paying for any service that advertises a sample size of bets less than 500 games at least.
    Put the twitter accounts aside for a second

My question is what is their all time record? How have they done their last 1000 plays. There is no answer to this or I haven't been linked to an answer to this.

If you bet enough games you will eventually hit a hot streak like 23-2 is my point.

Load Metric

You don't need to go 23-2 though to have fuckers riding you sack. You pick 75% on a few, and everyone is happy. It's cats pimping you as legit that makes or breaks the business model, and having a bunch of seemingly unrelated people from all over the world like we have here doing it lends credibility. Put them on affiliate deals, and get the right people answering the phones, and I doubt it's hard. I'd also argue almost everyone has a stretch of 20-2 most years. Start enough twitter accounts, and some will look gold right from the get go. Dudes that use these tout services are like the fucker that won't leave the slot machine. If someone starts off hot with them, and then goes cold, they keep sticking thinking they've already got so much invested, and don't want to miss out when the wheels comes up triple 7's. I've seen that same type of dude do the same shit for 25 years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Most others suck
    How many times have you been told "Georgia -6", then check and your guy as it at 8.5????

I do my own records, I don't care if I missed some here and there, they don't get tallied.

I just ran quick #, I said if you lost 4, then won 6, for 5 years you would have "only" like 175 million,
    Of course you couldn't get that much action once it got up there, but still that is crazy.
    if you are getting it in like this you are not doing it right.

Ras are the one who move these lines. You have to have books open as the plays are released.

Basically there is a timer, it counts down from 60 to 0.

When it hits 0 the play is released

If you don't fire the play in immediately you will be getting the stale or bumped line.

If you are not prepared to use the service the right way and fire down as the plays are released then you are going to get a shitty line.

If their plays are released @ 6 PM nightly you better be online @ 6 Pm nightly and better fire within seconds of when it is released.

I have used the service and it works.

If you are using a live guy who you call who has all of the line moves as they happen this will not work

Load Metric
    Gil's trends are well worth $ 30 a month,
    he hammered yesterday, his big plays today
    Buf 1Q, winner
    OAK/NYG OVER

I hope he doesn't ban me, but I'll share this.

Sea is 6-2 in 2H,
    and ATL is 2-6 2H
    Even if the books know this, they have to give value to Seattle, they are up by too much.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

if you are getting it in like this you are not doing it right.

Ras are the one who move these lines. You have to have books open as the plays are released.

Basically there is a timer, it counts down from 60 to 0.

When it hits 0 the play is released

If you don't fire the play in immediately you will be getting the stale or bumped line.

If you are not prepared to use the service the right way and fire down as the plays are released then you are going to get a shitty line.

If their plays are released @ 6 PM nightly you better be online @ 6 Pm nightly and better fire within seconds of when it is released.

I have used the service and it works.

If you are using a live guy who you call who has all of the line moves as they happen this will not work
    I'm on top of it as good as 99 % of the country can be, today.
    I have 6 outs, I know how to shop, I get the email alerts, I'm down w/in minutes.

back in the day, I'd be in the fucking office.
    You couldn't possibly get down any quicker than that.

Now a days some give you them early in the week, & some like the ones at Pre game, have to use the lines that were available when they gave them out.

But a lot they tell you Tuesday lines on Sat AM, i.e Dr Bob.

Load Metric

Put the twitter accounts aside for a second

My question is what is their all time record? How have they done their last 1000 plays. There is no answer to this or I haven't been linked to an answer to this.

If you bet enough games you will eventually hit a hot streak like 23-2 is my point.
    Its just your personality to go against everything. I said lacy would get the rock over Starks you took the other side even though I live in the area and know how much GB liked Lacy compared to Starks. Its just who you are. You were just waiting for Executive to have a losing day so you could pounce.

I never said it was the best service over the last 10 years or 100 plays because I have no clue if they are. I do know they have always been good on their big plays which I've played as Im betting on and off the last 10 years or so since I started following services.

I've never heard a bad word about them which is rare because most services are scammers. They have been in business since 1984 with a bs website that doesnt sell plays everyday. They dont have plays everyday like most of the services who pick games everyday to make more money.

Im not sure why I have to defend them. If you dont believe their any good (without any proof) then dont play their plays or fade them.

Thread Information