Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like I was banned from DD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Looks like I was banned from DD

Actually, my password doesn't work anymore. That's even more disturbing than a ban, for reasons I'll get into later.

Coincidental timing that this happens when Micon and I are having some contention.

I have some suspicion as to what happened here, but I'll keep it quiet for right now until I get an answer from Micon.

He's also contractually bound not to ban me. That was one of my conditions of selling the site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mole43829048320 just contacted me and told me that this was not a mistake.

I was informed that Micon personally and intentionally banned my account yesterday.

Mole43829048320 is actually a very reliable individual, so I doubt he's making this up for drama or lulz.

Micon also does not know that Mole43829048320 talks to me privately.

This makes Micon a HUGE hypocrite, after his recent diatribes about how DonkDown doesn't censor anything, and that everyone is allowed to give their side of things on the site.

Not only can't I give my side of things, I can no longer access the account I've held since 2004, and it's very likely that Micon has read all of my PMs, as well. (That's where the password change part comes in.)

This was obviously a tilt move by Micon because we have been arguing back and forth on Twitter and across our forums lately.

This aggression will not stand.

More later.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

More later.
    Just like the dispute between SS and QJ and every other similar dispute, I suggest that you keep any disputes you have with Micon private.

Also, in the news these days, all we hear about is George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, police told Zimmerman "do not follow" Martin, a confrontation occurred, Florida has a "Stand your ground" law - and one of these two is now dead.

I'm not taking sides, but I simply suggest - "do not follow" Micon since it seems to be destructive to you and what you are trying to do.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post

More later.
    Just like the dispute between SS and QJ and every other similar dispute, I suggest that you keep any disputes you have with Micon private.

Also, in the news these days, all we hear about is George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, police told Zimmerman "do not follow" Martin, a confrontation occurred, Florida has a "Stand your ground" law - and one of these two is now dead.

I'm not taking sides, but I simply suggest - "do not follow" Micon since it seems to be destructive to you and what you are trying to do.
    Thanks for the advice, but I want Micon's userbase and sponsors to understand what kind of site owner they're dealing with.

He just violated a signed and notarized contract, and likely has read all of my private messages, as well.

He likes to trumpet that his site is about free speech, and dissenting opinions are always allowed.

Obviously there was no reason to ban me or delete my account, since I haven't even posted on the site in over 6 months, so there's no way I could have broken any rules.

Besides, I sold the site for far less than it was worth (it has made back several times that from sponsorships in just the 6 months since I've left) in exchange for Micon agreeing to certain terms, including leaving my account in good standing.

If he's going to violate our written contract just because he's on tilt over some personal back-and-forth over the internet, I hope he's willing to accept the legal consequences of doing so.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fluffer, stop with the junk posts in this thread please.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric

Micon's userbase and sponsors to understand what kind of site owner they're dealing with.
    He just violated a signed and notarized contract, and likely has read all of my private messages, as well.
    Seriously todd, micon's userbase and sponsors already know micon is a lazy broke ass poker playing failure who's site is basically garbage. And micon is way too lazy to read your pm's, or anyone elses, imo.

Also, why would it be important to keep your account there anyway when you have your own site and anyone can find you very easily if they want to tell you something.

I don't understand the big problem here.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

More later.
    this is great drama, but druff......seriously

you are going to look like such a petulant douche

ok, a bigger one than you already are

Load Metric
    This is as close to retarded as I've ever seen Druff get. Who fucking cares about your DD account? Just never open the site again, let it die it's natural death. By stooping to this level you are hurting your own brand and not his already fail brand. You want to create distance from the douchery in order to attract legit sponsors. Lock it up imo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Deal; 04-07-2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: added pathetic tweets... #reallytodd?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I disagree, some good forum drama is just what we need on an otherwise slow Easter weekend.

Load Metric
    post what you want here and we will cut and past it there for you.

legal action!! lol @ u
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    My 6 year old niece is more mature and is better behaved than Micon.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I disagree, some good forum drama is just what we need on an otherwise slow Easter weekend.
    I agree with Tony Bagadonuts. Whether intentional or not, all the recent drama, feuds, gossip, etc. actually helps promote all websites involved. It will increase interest, buzz and curiosity about both sides, thereby bringing more readers/members into both communities.

A rising tide of bullshit and gossip lifts all boats.

I love it!

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LOL Toddaments

I hope this comment was tongue in cheek, that's how I took it. Druff going all Patton on Micon.

Load Metric
    LOL Toddaments

I hope this comment was tongue in cheek, that's how I took it. Druff going all Patton on Micon.
    I thought he was quoting from the Big Lebowski
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok there's only 1 thing left for you and Micon to do, arrange a grudge match.

Since it's really out of character for you 2 to box each other. I propose a 2 out of 3 Greco Roman, NCAA Rules wrestling match.
    Maybe some wagering, live streamed. OMG that would be GOLD! Since it's only wrestling and not punches to the face, set a date within 2 weeks.

I'm heading to DD to make a official announcement to see if Micon is game, since I pretty sure Todd will accept.
    GL Gentlemen.

What would be really fucked up is if Micon posted any of Druff's "juicy" PMs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    This is as close to retarded as I've ever seen Druff get. Who fucking cares about your DD account? Just never open the site again, let it die it's natural death. By stooping to this level you are hurting your own brand and not his already fail brand. You want to create distance from the douchery in order to attract legit sponsors. Lock it up imo.
    I disagree. Micon deserves to be put on blast for this, even if it wont be much of a revelation for those that he does business with.

Oh, and LOL at thinking Druff should or would just let this slide. It is obviously not in his nature to do so.

I am curious to hear what this was all about.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Thread Information