Thread: why so quiet Sharpton and Jackson

Load Metric

why so quiet Sharpton and Jackson

when 3 niggas beat the crap out of a white kid on the school bus
    and the race baiters can not be bothered to condemn the attack
    so who are the real racists in America

"Civil rights activists remain silent on Florida school bus beating video
    Published August 07, 2013FoxNews.com

A viral video showing the beating of a 13-year-old white boy by three African-American youths in Florida has left hundreds of thousands of viewers horrified, but critics say the case doesn't seem to be attracting much sympathy from self-styled civil rights activists.

In the chilling video, three 15-year-old boys repeatedly beat and kick a victim police said was left with a broken arm and two black eyes.

Although Florida came under fire in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and George Zimmerman's acquittal by activists Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson - who called it an "apartheid state" - neither has spoken publicly about the bus incident. But one reason the case has not become as racially charged as other attacks may be that many news outlets have either not shown the first few seconds, before the victim goes down behind a seat, and others blur out his face to the point his race is no longer apparent.

The (Negro) bus driver, 64-year-old John Moody, can be heard frantically calling a radio dispatcher for help, although he was criticized in some quarters for not physically intervening.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07...-civil-rights/

yes barry it is a foxnews link because your liberal websites
    wont run stories like this, go back and hide under your rock,
    i'm sure you will be sending your daughter to public school
    and she will ride the school bus everyday

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Your band of idiocy is outdated
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 08-08-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

The (Negro) bus driver, 64-year-old John Moody, can be heard frantically calling a radio dispatcher for help, although he was criticized in some quarters for not physically intervening.
    The guy did what he could. There is a 100% certainty that they would have either beat his ass or if he had physically intervened he would have gotten fired and/or sued. Poor guy was in a no win situation.

Load Metric
    Jessie and Sharpton usually get involved when there is someone or some entity they can sue or squeeze.

Comments

LLL: Yup

Load Metric
    CNN was all over this Rollo, not just FOX. It was big news when it happened, you're a little late to the party.

Aside from the 3 assholes beating this kid, I think the school has a large part in the blame for this. From what I understand, 1 of these 3 tried selling drugs to this kid, who then ratted them out to school officials. So what does the school do? Allows the kids to get back on the bus with the little narc...lol

Snitches get stitches.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    CNN was all over this Rollo, not just FOX. It was big news when it happened, you're a little late to the party.

Aside from the 3 assholes beating this kid, I think the school has a large part in the blame for this. From what I understand, 1 of these 3 tried selling drugs to this kid, who then ratted them out to school officials. So what does the school do? Allows the kids to get back on the bus with the little narc...lol

Snitches get stitches.
    who needs Jesse when we have Vegas1369 "it was the cracka's fault" but good point I hope the parents sue the pants off the school district so they can send their son to a private school where drugs are not sold and btw barry's website of record is the HuffPo
    I believe CNN is somewhat middle left and they would never pass up a money story like this one for ideological purposes

Load Metric

Snitches get stitches.
    Part of the new whistleblower protection policies yo

Snitches get stitches.
    who needs Jesse when we have Vegas1369 "it was the cracka's fault" but good point I hope the parents sue the pants off the school district so they can send their son to a private school where drugs are not sold and btw barry's website of record is the HuffPo
    I believe CNN is somewhat middle left and they would never pass up a money story like this one for ideological purposes
    "it was the cracka's fault"? Try reading a little bit closer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Snitches get stitches.
    what part about "Snitches get stitches." don't you understand

Load Metric
    [x] 408rollo
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    [x] 408rollo
    [x] sonatroll

Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 08-08-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Load Metric
    my favorite part of this thread is 408rollo regurgitating the slop hes fed over AM radio talk shows like an autistic parrot then accusing people of not understanding things.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    my favorite part of this thread is 408rollo regurgitating the slop hes fed over AM radio talk shows like an autistic parrot then accusing people of not understanding things.

yes we already know that are the superior master race and anyone that disagrees with you or has a different opinion must die

heil pedotine! heil pedotine!

Load Metric
    its actually funny, when smart people have divergent opinions from my own and express them in a compelling way, i generally have an enjoyable discourse with them.

its only when the sub-lowest-common-denominator types like yourself try to have conversations with grownups by shouting the lamest, absolutely most despicably ignorant drivel as loudly as possible because thats the only currency you have left that i do what is needful to point out your flaws.

which is technically your parents job, so in a way their food stamps and welfare checks should be paying for my ovation bass guitar, and not for their chew and koolaid, rollo boo boo.

Load Metric
    its actually funny, when smart people have divergent opinions from my own and express them in a compelling way, i generally have an enjoyable discourse with them.

its only when the sub-lowest-common-denominator types like yourself try to have conversations with grownups by shouting the lamest, absolutely most despicably ignorant drivel as loudly as possible because thats the only currency you have left that i do what is needful to point out your flaws.

which is technically your parents job, so in a way their food stamps and welfare checks should be paying for my ovation bass guitar, and not for their chew and koolaid, rollo boo boo.
    cute picture of your uncle Heinrich shaking hands with your hero
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Todd,

Do you seriously want a forum where 20% of all threads are started by this idiot?

Load Metric
    in all fairness it *is* hilarious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

what part about "Snitches get stitches." don't you understand
    apparently the same part that you don't understand about "Aside from the 3 assholes beating this kid, I think the school has a large part in the blame for this."

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: apologies you are correct sir

Banned
    Load Metric
    alright everyone simmer it down, I just found kitties and titties

http://kittiezandtittiez.tumblr.com/

Name:  tumblr_mctqp0F1zj1r63wjwo1_250.gif
Views: 413
Size:  470.1 KB

Banned
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    The (Negro) bus driver, 64-year-old John Moody,
    Negro??? Dude, it's 2013, not 1963. Join the rest of us here in the 21st century.

Thread Information