Thread: Cosmopolitan Las Vegas condo owner sells 599 square foot room for $675k

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cosmopolitan Las Vegas condo owner sells 599 square foot room for $675k

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2013/ju...Q3a3UQ.twitter

This is considered a "Terrace One Bedroom", and is always the room I get at the Cosmo (comped) as a Platinum member there.

Here is a description of it: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/...e-bedroom.aspx

Here is a picture of the actual condo that sold, which is identical to the hotel rooms I get (not sure why there is an 11-square-foot discrepancy)...

Some couple in Mexico bought it in 2011 for $650k (LOL) and resold it to some LLC for $675k (bigger LOL).

These are very nice as far as hotel rooms go, but no way I'm paying $675k for this thing, especially when most of the building consists of obnoxious hotel guests.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh, and it set a record for per-square-foot price in Las Vegas, at $1126.88 per square foot

Vegas single-family homes went for an average of $96 per square foot last year.

Banned
    Load Metric
    didn't need to be a thread, I'm pretty sure this belongs in niggas doing dumb shit thread.

Load Metric
    Very dumb. Do they seriously think it'll go up in value from here? And living in a Vegas hotel seems terrible. I mean I'm sure they're just using it as a vacation home, but...

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: 0.0
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Oh, and it set a record for per-square-foot price in Las Vegas, at $1126.88 per square foot

Vegas single-family homes went for an average of $96 per square foot last year.
    christ those seem like decentish NYC prices...

if they were that quick to want to set money on fire they shoulda just went to the blackjack or craps tables and had a shot to get some sort of return on that 675K...

Load Metric
    I could see one of those wrap around suites sell for that maybe but definitely not that room.

I had no idea residents lived at the cosmo. I thought they had switched all the rooms to be hotel rooms. I am not saying this justifies the cost but maybe there was some legal thing when they switch the building from condos to hotel rooms where a few units were left as permanent residential homes. If this was the case, and there are only like 5 or so like this, that would inflate the price.

But it is still a huge rip off. That room can be had many times for 150-200 a night during the week and it isnt that much more on the weekends unless there is an event. And as Druff pointed out, the hotel is the center for douche bag frat boys that come to Vegas. With that said though, probably the hottest chicks are at cosmo.

Load Metric
    Likley they just have that much money that it doesn't matter the price. for me the real bitch would be the condo fees that they will have to pay are going to be a big number. Not a good investment IMO even though it is one of the nicest places on the strip. Especially if the terms are triple net, we're the landlord can do what ever repairs and renovations and may raise the condo fees as they feel fit.

Comments

PLOL: .
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Likley they just have that much money that it doesn't matter the price.
    :

If $10M in cash fell from the sky tomorrow this is something I'd be interested in. But then again if $10M in cash fell from the sky tomorrow (to put me in a position where I'd visit Vegas for a month a year) I'd probably just pay one of the hotels the $10-$15K and be done with it.

Bronze
    Load Metric

This is considered a "Terrace One Bedroom", and is always the room I get at the Cosmo (comped) as a Platinum member there.

Here is a description of it: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/...e-bedroom.aspx

Here is a picture of the actual condo that sold, which is identical to the hotel rooms I get (not sure why there is an 11-square-foot discrepancy)...

Some couple in Mexico bought it in 2011 for $650k (LOL) and resold it to some LLC for $675k (bigger LOL).

These are very nice as far as hotel rooms go, but no way I'm paying $675k for this thing, especially when most of the building consists of obnoxious hotel guests.

Is it just me or is sleeping in vegas hotel one of the natiest things to do...

wtf is it with you Druff and hotels.

Please invest in this:

http://www.amazon.com/DETECTOR-STAIN.../dp/B00KYY2I5W

BED BUG DETECTOR & PET STAIN FINDER UV LED Black Light Flashlight - Brightest Professional Stain Finder and bed bugs detector - Finds: cat, rodent, & dog urine stains on carpet, rugs, upholstery, furniture fabrics otherwise undetectable to the human eye

just saying dude. You bring youre wifey and kid have some respect.

You like pet urine !"/$%?&?? come on son

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Oh and Harry's is having a sale on amazon

Harris Bed Bug Traps (4/ Pack) 6.89$ ... Dont be cheap when it come to Wifey and Benjy

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I personnaly never go to the Us without this

Bed Bug Barrier Tape, Clear, about 10 bucks.

Enjoy and be safe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiddishdonk View Post

Is it just me or is sleeping in vegas hotel one of the natiest things to do...

wtf is it with you Druff and hotels.

Please invest in this:

http://www.amazon.com/DETECTOR-STAIN.../dp/B00KYY2I5W

BED BUG DETECTOR & PET STAIN FINDER UV LED Black Light Flashlight - Brightest Professional Stain Finder and bed bugs detector - Finds: cat, rodent, & dog urine stains on carpet, rugs, upholstery, furniture fabrics otherwise undetectable to the human eye

just saying dude. You bring youre wifey and kid have some respect.

You like pet urine !"/$%?&?? come on son
    Dude you bring that into ANY hotel room and you will find shit Vegas or not. That fucking light will show any biological material meaning jizz from wild sex parties as well or whatever the fuck went on in that room. Dude trust me somethings are better left unknown. Any hotel room baring it being brand new will likely light up like a Christmas tree.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've never run into bedbugs once in my decades of staying in hotels.

Thread Information