Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Netflix

Load Metric

Thank you Netflix

Thank you for making an R rated original series where Laura Prepon is a drug dealing lesbian. Then to further show off you put her tits in the intro of the first episode. Sheer genius.

not the intro

tits

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Nice Tits Rep

WillieMcFML: ^this
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 07-28-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Load Metric
    I watched the full season this weekend. Not bad.

Comments

4BET: Shut it down
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I watched the full season this weekend. Not bad.
    I'm on the third episode. It's decent so far. The guy that plays the correction officer Healy cracks me the fuck up.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Thoroughly enjoyed this, and literally burned through the season in 3 days.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This series rocks. I fucking loved it after the first ten minutes. Healy is great, that dude was in The Wire and Weeds and he was good but this is a breakout role for him.

edit: not Healy, the dirty guard Mendez. Healy is fucking great too though.
    Last edited by nunbeater; 07-29-2013 at 09:21 PM.

Load Metric
    The stuff out there on cable and now the Netflix is beginning to blow away the crap in theaters. The writing is often so much better.

"All bad things must come to an end". Breaking Bad August 9th. Beats whatever Tom Cruise has in the works.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The stuff out there on cable and now the Netflix is beginning to blow away the crap in theaters. The writing is often so much better.

"All bad things must come to an end". Breaking Bad August 9th. Beats whatever Tom Cruise has in the works.
    Yeah, because Breaking Bad hasn't become predictable.

Oooohhh, Hank found out Walt was Heisenberg. Didn't see that one coming since the second we found out Hank was a DEA agent in the pilot. Oooooh, Walt killed Mike. Didn't see that one coming 30 minutes before it happened. I'm also not sure why Jesse's IQ has seemingly jumped 40 points in the last 5 seasons. The prison murder collage, while entertaining, was ridiculously unrealistic. Hank tracks this guy for 5 years, and doesn't bother to seclude ANY of the witnesses from general population? Makes sense. On and on it goes. Good show, but it died with Gus. I'm sure it will end with a nice little bow on it. Walt will realize the error of his ways and dies saving his family either directly or indirectly. His family is taken care of when he dies, which is all he ever wanted to begin with. Small chance on Walter Jr dying, but would be very surprised. Hank's storyline will be him questioning whether it's worth exposing Walt. Wouldn't be surprised if Hank joined Walt briefly. They rammed it down our throats how unhappy he was at his job. Fans love Jesse, so he's not dying. Walt's wife......well, nobody gives a fuck what happens to her. Fans love Saul, he's not dying. Walt living, killing Jesse and Hank, and becoming an International drug lord is how I would like the show to play out, but it won't happen.

I haven't been surprised at an ending/finale since 1996

Comments

gut: very underrated movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I noticed Orange is the New Black a couple weeks ago on netflix but haven't gave it a go yet so I will have to check it out sometime soon.

From what I've heard it's a decent show not as good as House of Cards but watch worthy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Oooohhh, Hank found out Walt was Heisenberg. Didn't see that one coming since the second we found out Hank was a DEA agent in the pilot. Oooooh, Walt killed Mike. Didn't see that one coming 30 minutes before it happened. I'm also not sure why Jesse's IQ has seemingly jumped 40 points in the last 5 seasons. The prison murder collage, while entertaining, was ridiculously unrealistic. Hank tracks this guy for 5 years, and doesn't bother to seclude ANY of the witnesses from general population? Makes sense. On and on it goes. Good show, but it died with Gus. I'm sure it will end with a nice little bow on it. Walt will realize the error of his ways and dies saving his family either directly or indirectly. His family is taken care of when he dies, which is all he ever wanted to begin with. Small chance on Walter Jr dying, but would be very surprised. Hank's storyline will be him questioning whether it's worth exposing Walt. Wouldn't be surprised if Hank joined Walt briefly. They rammed it down our throats how unhappy he was at his job. Fans love Jesse, so he's not dying. Walt's wife......well, nobody gives a fuck what happens to her. Fans love Saul, he's not dying. Walt living, killing Jesse and Hank, and becoming an International drug lord is how I would like the show to play out, but it won't happen.

You're reaching pretty far back into the time machine to support the big screen. On the whole, does what is being produced on the small screen crush the big screen in your opinion?

Load Metric

You're reaching pretty far back into the time machine to support the big screen. On the whole, does what is being produced on the small screen crush the big screen in your opinion?
    I should have clarified. I wasn't necessarily saying that movies are better than tv nowadays. It was more a shot at BB for going from an A+ series to a B-. On the whole, TV destroys Movies nowadays. No question. But I think both are incredibly weak at this point in time.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

I should have clarified. I wasn't necessarily saying that movies are better than tv nowadays. It was more a shot at BB for going from an A+ series to a B-. On the whole, TV destroys Movies nowadays. No question. But I think both are incredibly weak at this point in time.
    I agree that Vince Gilliam ran BB too far. He had something that was as you say, A+ and it got diluted a bit.

I still contend the good writers are gravitating toward the small screen for the freedom that is found there vs the Hollywood box office machine. Fast & Furious 8 or a new Jennifer Anniston or Will Ferrell flick?

Load Metric

I agree that Vince Gilliam ran BB too far. He had something that was as you say, A+ and it got diluted a bit.

I still contend the good writers are gravitating toward the small screen for the freedom that is found there vs the Hollywood box office machine. Fast & Furious 8 or a new Jennifer Anniston or Will Ferrell flick?
    Hollywood has become far to dependent on sequels, prequels, and remakes. It's recycled garbage year after year.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2334867/?ref_=sr_1

Really? Really!?!?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2017020/

We get this, but I can't get a Master and Commander sequel?

Silver
    Load Metric
    They've got to dumb them down for the lowest common denominator, then make them 2+ hours so these simpletons feel like they got their monies worth, when in reality, most of these big budget popcorn flicks should be 90 minutes, 100 minutes tops.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    not Healy, the dirty guard Mendez.
    The guy that plays Mendez is good. He does a good job of playing the asshole prison guard while still pulling off some funny one liners from time to time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Watched the 1st episode tonight. Looks like it could be very good

Load Metric

You really don't think highly of Breaking Bad?

What shows DO you like then? Do you apply your pervasive dickishness towards all aspects of your life?

Load Metric
    Show is great. Theme is great. Cast is great. Can't wait for new episodes.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You really don't think highly of Breaking Bad?

What shows DO you like then? Do you apply your pervasive dickishness towards all aspects of your life?
    Can you not read? I said it was an a A+ show that turned into a B- show. Next time I'll use pictures and crayons for you.

Load Metric
    I'm about half way through, this is a great show.

I like the 'OZ' style flashbacks to show how everyone ended up there.

And the story line is great.

I love when she is bragging about her little jail milestones to the outside world, and they just can't even
    comprehend what she is saying, & RED rocks.

Thread Information