Finlay smashed a few heads playing 5-10 last night, but still managed to lose a big one. Current roll $1,811.

Disappointment of the night came when I flopped a set of 4's with two diamonds in a 4 way, $600 pot at the turn hand. Turn and river Diamond, Diamond of course.

Highlight of the night was in the BB with 6s-5s, 5 handed $25 PP pre with a 3s-2s-X flop. I checked the flop and called a $80 bet that me and one other called. The Caller behind me I put on spades as well so I figured i was drawing to one of the 4 fours in the deck. Up jumped the devil on the turn, the 4c. I checked and the guy behind bet $300 and the original bettor folded. i shoved for $500 and he snapped called. He said he had bigger spades but I don't think so the way it played out.

Anyway I added the first pumpkin chip (pumpkins are $1K at the PBKC, not the $25K you see at caesars).

I'm headed back over now for an afternoon session.

I'm happy that I'm just a few weeks into the Blog/roll. Up $1300 is 1 hour of poker to some, esp with some of the pros on this site, but there are some people who don't bring home $1300 in a biweekly paycheck. If I can average "just" $1000 a month for the next 10 months I'll be in Vegas next year no problem. I feel like writing this up helps my results as I'm much more selective about when to speculate.