Thread: Druff check this out

Load Metric

Druff check this out

Find it interesting that Lawrence Vaughan the COO of South Point
    Vaughan bought Russ Hamiltons and Makar Travis's house in Vegas at 1725 Glenview Dr on 8/21/2012

What's extra weird about this is southpoint online poker is launching within a few weeks.

Now what's EXTRA EXTRA weird and my own discovery is on Ultimatepoker there is a glitch of sorts where if you type something somewhere else on your computer and you have a few tables up sometimes it accidentally copies and goes into chat...(lol) I know but being dead serious...Like my skype convos end up in chat once and awhile when I press enter and multi-tabling from my own experience....There is a player handle named "NioNio" that plays my tables and also 100/200 nl on UP that does this a lot and has his clustered address typed in chat randomly the past month and yup you guessed it... 1725 Glenview Dr....And big LOL at me because I sent a letter with a bunch of monopoly money and a $25 gift card to this address last week as a gag. My guess was that he was ordering stuff online a lot or w/e and enters his address on other pages. Druff was NioNio the cheaters SN on UB? Or the victim...Still find it very weird don't you?

Last edited by Ryland; 07-25-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    What an asshole - probably using the name as a big FU to everyone that got cheated. Do you know what the selling price of the house was? This wasn't that long ago...

One thing that pisses me off about the whole cheating "investigation" is that no one produced one screen shot of these millions of dollars being withdrawn from a players account into a human being's account.

i..e where are the million dollar bank wires and huge 6 figure neteller transfers from the online accounts to an actual human being?

The people that leaked the info did a great job covering this stuff up... Somewhere, someone had screen shots of big transfers to either non-US or US based accounts of the cheaters and it really sucks that people like that conniving asshole Travis Makar didn't get called out on this -- we'd love to follow the money but the money just seems to go around and around and around and never leaves the online world into the real world (at least it doesn't for those of us still seeking answers).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Did Aimee snore?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

simpdog: fucking retard

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If this is true , it is highly possible it's doomed before it opens "supposedly" in the next few days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's really crazy if it's actually him.

But isn't it possible that "NioNio" typed that address on purpose as an inside joke, and isn't really Vaughn?

Load Metric
    So today I found out who a ton of players are that have been in my games...Wow talk about an insane line up of allstars...Don't ask me how but my new source in UP is just that shady.

But one screen name I found out stood out...NioNio is Brad Booth!!! LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    So today I found out who a ton of players are that have been in my games...Wow talk about an insane line up of allstars...Don't ask me how but my new source in UP is just that shady.

That's hilarious.

Are you sure the guy giving you these names is honest, and not just fucking with you?

In fact, ask him to look up my screen name there and then PM it to me. I'll tell you if you're right. Do not post it out here, though.

Load Metric
    PM'ed ya

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post

That's hilarious.

Are you sure the guy giving you these names is honest, and not just fucking with you?

In fact, ask him to look up my screen name there and then PM it to me. I'll tell you if you're right. Do not post it out here, though.
    This is truly sick if so, but I don't believe it. It doesn't make any sense for Booth to use this SN.

Comments

rickastley: anyone who uses the word "sick" will be neg repped

Load Metric
    Serious question: What expectation of privacy does a well-known poker player have in the online poker screen name he/she is using?

Without giving it too much thought, I'm leaning on the side of transparency here.... I mean, the more we can link names to accounts, the less chance of cheating, colluding, chip-dumping, multi-accounting and other nefariousness happening, right? Or is the reluctance driven by tax issues?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Reluctance is driven by many issues.

For me, it's not wanting to give people information who are familiar with my play style.

Load Metric
    so what was the result Druff? Did Ryland's friend let him know your username?

If so, what is your next move?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    so what was the result Druff? Did Ryland's friend let him know your username?

If so, what is your next move?
    bump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So far, my username has not been produced.

Load Metric
    Druff check this out
    didn't want to start a new thread but this is very cool the last of our paper money is soon to be gone replaced with polymer currency here is a link that shows the new five and ten dollar bill. we already have twenty, fifty and hundred dollar polymer notes in circulation. the rest of our currency consists of coins 1 and 2 dollar...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/...-dollar-bills/
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information