Thread: Daily fantasy leagues

Silver
    Load Metric

Daily fantasy leagues

Probably a thread on these already, Im too lazy to look. Anyone actively playing in any of these? Making any money?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ive played on draftkings a lil bit during nfl season lost a lil but i think if u know your shit there is def an edge to be had.... not 100% on which ones the best but from what ive found draft kings is one of the main ones but havent but a ton of time into researching them

Load Metric
    Daily Fantasy Sports is gaining a lot of popularity right now. Do your research, practice good bankroll management, and it can be profitable. Like poker, in the short-term, there are elements of luck involved (which is good for your average fan) but long-term, it is very skill-based. As the industry enters the mainstream and continues to grow, you are going to start seeing bigger prizes and potential to win big $.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ough-StatClash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Probably a thread on these already, Im too lazy to look. Anyone actively playing in any of these? Making any money?
    No baller here. I played on DraftStreet during the NFL season. I was thinking of trying something else. I played a large field event and double-up (20 or 100-man) each week, all salary cap games. I put in a tiny amount and had a bonus that I played through. That large field takes some luck to beat. Double-ups were much easier, obv. As the season went on, every field seemed to include the top players on the site. (I was surprised about that. The big earners played all across the board.) Salaries were set pretty well.

I cashed out and was happy to play all year on that small investment. My ROI was really high, but it's a small sample size (40 games) and stake. I really enjoyed it, though. GL to you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well seems a smart person and willing to spend countless hours could make some serious $$$. Thing is the site can't cheat you out of it with a fix as only you hold the cards for your win.

Thread Information