Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LVH Poker Room Opening with UB Suspect Bonnie Lienhos as Poker Room Manager

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LVH Poker Room Opening with UB Suspect Bonnie Lienhos as Poker Room Manager

From 2p2:

The LVH (formerly Las Vegas Hilton) is opening a new poker room this Friday. It will be managed by Bonnie Lienhos.

Lienhos is a known associate of Russ Hamilton and has been implicated in the Ultimate Bet cheating scandal.

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    From 2p2:

The LVH (formerly Las Vegas Hilton) is opening a new poker room this Friday. It will be managed by Bonnie Lienhos.

Lienhos is a known associate of Russ Hamilton and has been implicated in the Ultimate Bet cheating scandal.
    Close friend of Russ's. Lots of money left the site through her, and she was included in the unreleased KGC list of co-conspirators. She also had control over some operations at the Ultimate Blackjack Tour.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can we perhaps put together a petition or group of phone calls to LVH management to protest this?

I would be glad to participate.

It is very possible they are clueless about Leinhos' past, or were told some BS story and are satisfied with her explanation.

Really sucks how these UB people keep getting real jobs. First Paul Leggett, now this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Can we perhaps put together a petition or group of phone calls to LVH management to protest this?

I would be glad to participate.

It is very possible they are clueless about Leinhos' past, or were told some BS story and are satisfied with her explanation.

Really sucks how these UB people keep getting real jobs. First Paul Leggett, now this.

Well, I'm not out there this year to help with that, but if it's online, I could sign it. I had a press pass for the WSOP but couldn't attend, as family health issues worsened and I couldn't travel for any extended amount of time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From the Wickedchops article on UB:

http://wickedchopspoker.com/the-ulti...andal-part-ii/

Bonnie Leinhos is old-school Vegas. She’s been around the gaming scene for years. At one point during poker’s early boom, she was Tournament Director for the Four Queens Poker Classic event. She knew Russ for awhile, and they were and still are tight. Bonnie was even Tournament Director for UB’s Aruba Poker Classic–before she was let go for allegedly pocketing tournament chips.

While Bonnie may not have opened accounts for Russ–it turns out she was closely tied to one important aspect of the scandal.

Bonnie was listed as Director of Tour Operations and Affiliates for the Ultimate Blackjack Tour, another Russ Hamilton business endeavor.

The September 2009 KGC report stated that, “The Commission found clear and convincing evidence to support the conclusion that between the approximate dates of May 2004 to January 2008, Russell Hamilton, an individual associated with Ultimate Bet’s affiliate program, was the main person responsible for and benefiting from the multiple cheating incidents.”

More clearly put, UBT had an affiliate relationship with UltimateBet before the scandal (it has since been ceased). Bonnie Leinhos was UBT’s affiliate manager. Money was moved from cheating accounts to the UBT affiliate. So if she didn’t know where all of this money was coming from, she should’ve known.
    Here is a picture of Bonnie (second from right) at the infamous "Russ Hamilton roast" in Montana:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just seen that the new LVH poker room is closed until they can find a new manager- apparently the emails to upper management worked - or maybe is was the call Druff made on radio the other night !!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ‏@WriterJen
    LV poker: LVH poker room shut down abruptly on Friday, Bonnie Leinhos fired, hired is former Riviera manager, LVH to reopen in 1 week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    ‏@WriterJen
    LV poker: LVH poker room shut down abruptly on Friday, Bonnie Leinhos fired, hired is former Riviera manager, LVH to reopen in 1 week.
    Closing down for a week seems pretty extreme. I wonder if this new manager has to work 365 days a year in order for them to keep the lights on? They must be have a pile of seriously under-talented staff not to be able to keep things going for an interim week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cool

She said she believed in 2nd chances, I wonder if she asked for a 2nd chance- The tone in her voice changed when " Chico Loco " asked if he could bring his friend Russ Hamilton ---

She had to know then her days were numbered !!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's good she is gone but would have been better if someone who never gave a damn about enterting LVH Poker Room again went down there and saw her face to face screaming how she is a cheat and asking where their UB funds are at?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post
    She said she believed in 2nd chances, I wonder if she asked for a 2nd chance- The tone in her voice changed when " Chico Loco " asked if he could bring his friend Russ Hamilton ---

She had to know then her days were numbered !!
    I like how she said something along the lines that she wished somebody would give her a second chance.

I'm sure she would have been able to steal more & make it last longer so she wouldn't have to get a job at a shitty card room to support herself. That's how I read that comment anyways.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Called the LVH and asked for the poker room. Was told it was closed. I said "on a sunday night"? LVH said they were remodeling, I said "after a week of being open"? LVH said Yes! I said "that is the worst planning anyone could have and who the hell is running the joint"! LVH had no reply.
    I asked " Can I leave Bonnie Leinhos the poker room manager a message or can I get her email address? They said she no longer worked there and didnt have any other information, then cut me off!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Poor Bonnie has taken to her wide open to the public Facebook page to throw herself a pity party:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Her friends list is all supporting her not realizing anything just because they like her.

The fact is whether she is a changed person or not that is irrelevant in this it's the simple fact a Poker Room can't have the negative baggage her history carries along with her. The one bit where I have on ounce of pity for her is the fact LVH is another example of a company not doing a proper background check hiring her in the first place.

It's just like the Amaya company that UP hired that featured Paul Leggett and now once the word blows up on the internet they decide they can't handle the negative publicity and cut ties with them. While both choices are correct these are royal screw ups that could be avoided if the companies just did some quality background checkups first.

Load Metric
    Leinhos has done some whining about the LVH situation on her Facebook account. I think she maybe ought to talk about stories such as the week-long "birthday party" she allegedly threw for Russ as a rented Lake Tahoe condo (purportedly paid for out of the UBT coffers) before she goes and cries in her soup some more.

She wants a second chance? Okay, go to Aruba and work with Russ. Easy-peasy. Sorry for sounding so harsh but all the things that I've seen point to her as receiving considerable benefits from the cheating, if not actually being party to it. I think a lot of people would refer to that as receiving stolen property.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    She 100% knew she was fucked as soon as Chico Loco dropped the Russ-bomb. Before that call she maybe thought she could ride it out.

Can't feel sorry for her, she was involved with these cheating scumbags that went to great lengths to cheat, cover up and withhold refunds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    She 100% knew she was fucked as soon as Chico Loco dropped the Russ-bomb. Before that call she maybe thought she could ride it out.

Can't feel sorry for her, she was involved with these cheating scumbags that went to great lengths to cheat, cover up and withhold refunds.
    I don't feel sorry for her either. The anecdote I mentioned above it pretty hilarious, although how much of it is true and how much is exaggerated I don't know. The gist of it is that Leinhos supposedly rented this expensive Tahoe ski condo for a week and invited (and paid for rooms for) all of her own friends, and then invited Russ and one of his mistresses and then told Russ it was a birthday party for him, paid for by UBT. Russ was supposedly pissed because it was all Bonnie's friends, but he didn't do anything about it.

Load Metric
    Wonder how good of a grape crusher she is... Sebok might be able to get her a job.

Comments

BeerAndPoker: crushing hella grapes rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    You have to admit the Chico Loco call was deserves Hall of Fame status. When he dropped Russ's name you could tell that she realized she had been made!

Thread Information