Thread: Dutch Boyd

Load Metric

Dutch Boyd

What do you think of this?

Comments

varys: all day fag
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Amazing video even by dutch boyd standards.

Kids this is why you don't drop out of highschool.

Load Metric
    That "CREW" is a bunch of low life bums who thought they made it big a few years back, I always knew they would end up in the street

Load Metric
    They started from the top now they're here.

Started from the top now the whole team fucking here.

Load Metric
    I played 4-8 mix with Scott Fischman two years ago. How the mighty have fallen.

Comments

4BET: For sounding like u have a cock in your mouth when u speak

Load Metric
    Mr Keeling has this short video interview thing handled pretty well. Find crazy, let crazy talk.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    What do you think of this? http://t.co/oIKGNBkGG2
    1. Wonder what kind of drugs Scott Fischman is on ? What type of drugs can make a person that delusional? Isn't he a Seals Pro? Could be partly a mental illness too

2. Boyd can probably make money @ poker but it seems he is just not motivated.

3. Maybe part of his bad series is "rust" but another thing is players have gotten better

4. And there is a thing called variance and a lot of the MTT "pros" don't seem to understand how it works. I'm not saying Boyd don't understand that but if you follow a lot of pros on twitter they complain a shitload about running bad for the series etc... 20 events is a MINISCULE sample but if he was rusty then maybe he just didn't play well enough.

5. The Quad is a total shithole. have never stayed there but have been in a room. It is filthy

They should tear down and or remodel that dump and the Excalibur

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Amazing video even by dutch boyd standards.

fyp

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    1. Wonder what kind of drugs Scott Fischman is on ? What type of drugs can make a person that delusional? Isn't he a Seals Pro? Could be partly a mental illness too

3. Maybe part of his bad series is "rust" but another thing is players have gotten better

4. And there is a thing called variance and a lot of the MTT "pros" don't seem to understand how it works. I'm not saying Boyd don't understand that but if you follow a lot of pros on twitter they complain a shitload about running bad for the series etc... 20 events is a MINISCULE sample but if he was rusty then maybe he just didn't play well enough.

5. The Quad is a total shithole. have never stayed there but have been in a room. It is filthy

I don't believe for a minute this nut case can make money playing poker in today's poker world, His best days have LONG past and all of the "CREW" are out of date and done

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't believe for a minute this nut case can make money playing poker in today's poker world, His best days have LONG past and all of the "CREW" are out of date and done
    I agree that right now in 2013 it is tougher than ever to make a living. Can't speak for live but I know every day that passes online poker get's tougher. If you don't adapt very quickly with what's happening around you and play the wrong games/wrong people you are completely fucked. And that is the one area where most of the guys that won in the poker boom failed to adapt too. They just kept playing like always and everyone got better and most took it up the ass.

As far as the circuit in MTTS it seems those fields are all filled with rock solid pros for the most part. Doubtful anyone from that "crew" is a fav on tour.

But if someone is smart enough and has a little poker sense you can earn a living online. But it takes strict bankroll management and a lot of patience and you must grind your ass off. Anyone with the intelligence of Boyd should have no problem making 50k a year MIN. But you can't just open a laptop and go to work and expect to win today. There are many factors that go into everything and it is a skill that takes time to learn.

Fischman is a SWC pro I think and Gank too. These guys crushing games over there?

Load Metric
    Fischman is a SWC pro I think and Gank too. These guys crushing games over there?
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=229

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertoKnox
    Dutch Boyd worked on the affiliate program and some other small non-bitcoin non-software aspects in May. It didn't go well and we aren't associated with him at all now.

Nothing really happened with Fischman, we just had a low commitment arrangement that didn't turn into anything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=229

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertoKnox
    Dutch Boyd worked on the affiliate program and some other small non-bitcoin non-software aspects in May. It didn't go well and we aren't associated with him at all now.

Nothing really happened with Fischman, we just had a low commitment arrangement that didn't turn into anything.
    Ah, could have sworn Micon was referring to Fischman a lot as part of "seals team 6 on twitter" regarding WSOP etc.

Then at some point in the series Micon blocked me so I no longer get his tweets

Load Metric
    there is no difference between micon and "the crew"

all washed up, all totally delusional

wouldn't trust any of them with five bucks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Ah, could have sworn Micon was referring to Fischman a lot as part of "seals team 6 on twitter" regarding WSOP etc.

I still think Micon has to be friends with the guy/etc. He bought up 1% of his wsop package for $555 and had an awesome return back of $80.22 (that's total, ie -474.78)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I still think Micon has to be friends with the guy/etc. He bought up 1% of his wsop package for $555 and had an awesome return back of $80.22 (that's total, ie -474.78)
    yeah, pretty sure this was alot like brandon buying jasep's bap

or each bought a piece of each other at a wash to try to gain momentum

it's not like either of these idiots thought they would make money at the end of the day

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

yeah, pretty sure this was alot like brandon buying jasep's bap

or each bought a piece of each other at a wash to try to gain momentum

it's not like either of these idiots thought they would make money at the end of the day
    well good news is Micon got 80.22 back. That's 80.22 more than anyone saw from our homey J.

Load Metric
    I don't appreciate the poker parody stuff that much as I'm old. I know most do, and I find him simply ok on radio, but Thomas has done really good, candid videos with subjects that are oft-mocked, and that isn't easy to pull off. Really a job well done by him this summer. Must be a disarming kid to get these people to be so frank about less than ideal situations. Have really enjoyed all his videos this year. He's approached all the different interviews from smart angles, and gotten stuff that people generally don't want to put on the record, or is awkward conversation. He seems to have found his niche, and has good insight into what will make a solid interview.

As bizarre as the content of that last video, Boyd strangely seemed more sane than I have seen him recently. Shit was obviously chaotic, but he wasn't as manic as times before. He must have his meds straight to a degree.

Load Metric

That was awesome.

It just shows how easily Vegas can get a grip on you and drain your soul.

LOL @ staying in a pet room at the Quad. The only more rock bottom than that is death.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I don't appreciate the poker parody stuff that much as I'm old. I know most do, and I find him simply ok on radio, but Thomas has done really good, candid videos with subjects that are oft-mocked, and that isn't easy to pull off. Really a job well done by him this summer. Must be a disarming kid to get these people to be so frank about less than ideal situations. Have really enjoyed all his videos this year. He's approached all the different interviews from smart angles, and gotten stuff that people generally don't want to put on the record, or is awkward conversation. He seems to have found his niche, and has good insight into what will make a solid interview.

As bizarre as the content of that last video, Boyd strangely seemed more sane than I have seen him recently. Shit was obviously chaotic, but he wasn't as manic as times before. He must have his meds straight to a degree.
    100 % agree Thomas has flat out DOMINATED with these videos

Load Metric
    Dutch Boyd is literally one missed shower away from Poker Bustouts II.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information