Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: The genesis to Peter Falcone (peterdc) in this community

Load Metric
    Updates?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Updates?
    I just had lunch with VPPlayer14 in Las Vegas today. He did not tell me what the news is, but he says that there is some breaking news coming here and he will come here to post it as soon as he can be certain it is right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1998 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Updates?
    I just had lunch with VPPlayer14 in Las Vegas today. He did not tell me what the news is, but he says that there is some breaking news coming here and he will come here to post it as soon as he can be certain it is right.

Why does all the new news about PeterDC start like this? You just posted to tell us you know nothing?
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Why does all the new news about PeterDC start like this? You just posted to tell us you know nothing?
    I was tweeting to VPPlayer this morning and he informed me that he will be giving some "sickening" Peter Falcone updates very soon.

Bronze
    Load Metric

I am sorry you do not like my post. I had seen the request for updates and did, in fact, have lunch with VPPlayer 14 yesterday. VPPlayer14 is a well known personage here and has been a radio guest on more than one occasion. Usually, it seems like VPPlayer14's appearances here and on the radio are welcomed. Since he hadn't posted in a fairly long time, I thought my lunch with him would be newsworthy. If you think my post is untruthful, VPPlayer14 can vouch for the truthfulness of my post. If you think it is an inappropriate post, you can ask Daniel Druff to take it down. I was not trying to upset people, and I have no objection to my post being removed.

Load Metric

I am sorry you do not like my post. I had seen the request for updates and did, in fact, have lunch with VPPlayer 14 yesterday. VPPlayer14 is a well known personage here and has been a radio guest on more than one occasion. Usually, it seems like VPPlayer14's appearances here and on the radio are welcomed. Since he hadn't posted in a fairly long time, I thought my lunch with him would be newsworthy. If you think my post is untruthful, VPPlayer14 can vouch for the truthfulness of my post. If you think it is an inappropriate post, you can ask Daniel Druff to take it down. I was not trying to upset people, and I have no objection to my post being removed.

Calm down captain. Please post the update when you have it. Thank you
    :freelewfather

Banned
    Load Metric

What happened to the amazing update?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Ya looking forward to this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nolan Dalla wrote about Peter scamming him in 2006.

The thread about it is here:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-Peter-Falcone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nolan Dalla wrote about Peter scamming him in 2006.

The thread about it is here:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-Peter-Falcone
    Great blog. He reminds me of the character in the Mexican beer commercials. Do you know him Dan?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Poetry by Peter Joseph Falcone

I Am A Noted Liar

I am a noted liar,
    I cannot help but lie.
    I never ever tell the truth,
    I never even try.
    If I say light, it's heavy,
    if I say black, it's white,
    if I direct you to the left,
    you'd best be going right.

I lie about the temperature,
    the time and place and date.
    No matter what I talk about,
    I must prevaricate.
    The more and more I practice,
    the greater grows my skill.
    Don't think that I won't lie to you,
    because I surely will.

I weave fantastic stories
    and never blink an eye,
    it simply is my nature
    to lie and lie and lie.
    I like to lie a little,
    I love to lie a lot,
    I'm truly lying to you now,
    though honestly, I'm not.

Load Metric
    Nolan D has a good write up on another Vegas swindler: http://www.nolandalla.com/con-man-sw...mbling-system/. Just saw we have a thread on the same guy: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...till-in-hiding

I also read his peter falcone story again. Anyone have any updates?

Of course The Templar was one of the first to comment on this poker fraud alert thread! lol
    Last edited by Charham; 04-03-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Whatever happened to Peter Falcone?
    What is his full legal name? Age?

How much did he end up scamming people for?
    Did Micon get back anymore money?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Whatever happened to Peter Falcone?
    What is his full legal name? Age?

How much did he end up scamming people for?
    Did Micon get back anymore money?

I dunno what happened to him but TheLurker1998 has an amazing update coming very soon

Load Metric
    What ever happened to this guy?

Thread jogged my memory as my wife and I got approached by some black couple tonight who was looking to grift us.

I usually would say something, leave etc. as I hate shit like this but they were instantly both really captivating and engaging.

They even offered to put us up in some swanky hotel in downtown Portland (after telling them we live here, LOL) if we agreed to meet them downtown on the weekend to discuss a 'business opportunity' lol.

I smelled bullshit almost immediately as PeterDC popped into my head and I always used to think that Peter's victims were idiots but I now see how a truly gifted con can work, especially by a team. I strung them along for the next hour or so because they kept buying rounds of pricey scotch before politely declining and leaving quickly.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information