Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: If Zimmerman is acquitted watch your back whities

Load Metric
    remember Spike Lee tweeting out the home address of the WRONG George Zimmerman? If the races would have been reversed I bet white Spike would be in jail now.

Comments

BUBBLES:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    As a Latino I am glad to see that black people have pinned it on whitey. Whew

You can thank the new york times for that. For the first time in their reporting history a half white half Latino is refereed to as a "white Hispanic"

The media has tried to turn this into a race thing from the start.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    remember Spike Lee tweeting out the home address of the WRONG George Zimmerman? If the races would have been reversed I bet white Spike would be in jail now.

I always forget how much I hate spike lee until his name gets brought up. Then I remember and everything about him gives me a headache. He is a cliche, least thought provoking piece of shit I've ever seen. Go watch crooklyn

Gold
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    This trial is such a joke. The state should be ashamed for how much bullshit spin they are trying to tie to this. Anyone that thinks Zimmerman is guilty of murder is either A) a moron, B) in complete denial of the facts or C) just hasn't watched one minute of this trial.

If this didn't have such public interest attached to it, the judge would most likely throw the case out as soon as the state rests. There is no way in hell the state has proven without a reasonable doubt that George Zimmerman did not act in self defense.

We have an eyewitness who testified to Martin being on top of Zimmerman "raining down blows" and that Zimmerman yelled out for help, and that his head was against the concrete. There is no question that when Martin was shot he was on top of Zimmerman. There is no doubt that Zimmerman sustained injuries from blows to the face and his head being pounded repeatedly on the concrete. We have the lead detective on the case stating he believed Zimmerman's story and that all evidence pointed to him telling the truth.

The only thing the state has on it's side is speculative bullshit at best, and Martins mother and brother saying it was definitely Martin screaming out for help on the 911 call, which is hearsay, and far from factual.

Not saying Zimmerman isn't guilty of being an asshole, but this 17 year old kid just made an immature decision to confront this guy and it cost him his life.
    You are 100% correct sir. I will say before I watched any of the trial I thought GZ was guilty because the media would always play the 911 operator saying we dont need you to do that (follow him) and thats all you heard. It turns out when he said that GZ replied ok. Did he stop at that point probably not but hes the only living witness.

To your point of the prosecution having no case, they no that, and theyve always known that. The only reason theres a trial is the publicity the media brought on. This is why he wasnt arrested and charged for a very long time after the police already knew the facts of the case.

To the yelling help on the 911 call. Right after the incident TM's father said it was not his kid yelling. Why the fuck would the guy wipping someones ass be calling for help? TM had no marks on his body. Of course it was GZ screaming like a little bitch.

I told my wife if that was me I'd rather go down for murder then admit I was screaming like a little bitch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Real Talk. How many simple minded racists are on this board?
    I'm not sure but what I do know is the only person that brought up race is Travon Martin. He told the girl on the phone he was being followed by a creepy ass cracker, but hey thats ok. Black people can say the n word and call white people anything they want with no backlash at all. My favorite one was when charles Barkley said to a room full of media see this is why I hate white people. I'm not sure how good that went over with his white wife at the time.

Comments

BUBBLES:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Imagine your life as a juror if you come out with a not guilty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    It's definitely a no win situation for the jurors. I imagine they will all want to stay anonymous once this is over. I really hope they don't cave because of the pressure and come back with the correct verdict.

If I were betting on this I would wager on them convicting him of manslaughter, which IMO would still be unjust, but at least a legit argument can be made for that charge to stick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    It's definitely a no win situation for the jurors. I imagine they will all want to stay anonymous once this is over. I really hope they don't cave because of the pressure and come back with the correct verdict.

If I were betting on this I would wager on them convicting him of manslaughter, which IMO would still be unjust, but at least a legit argument can be made for that charge to stick.
    summertime is riot season...not a good time for announcing a not guilty verdict in a case like this one...

better to hold off until cold weather or a major storm is about to hit...

police gonna be on tacital alert when the verdict comes in?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

summertime is riot season...not a good time for announcing a not guilty verdict in a case like this one...

better to hold off until cold weather or a major storm is about to hit...

police gonna be on tacital alert when the verdict comes in?
    100% yes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Real Talk. How many simple minded racists are on this board?
    Bootsy didn't you get the memo, white racism is over in American, the Supreme Court just overturned 50 years of voter suppression laws fought tooth & nail to be kept on the books by AG Eric Holder who carried the following in his pocket

"For much of his life, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. carried around something peculiar…an old clipping of a quote from Harlem preacher Reverend Samuel D. Proctor. Holder put the clipping in his wallet in 1971, when he was studying history at Columbia University, and kept it in wallet after wallet over the ensuing decades. What were Proctor’s words that Holder found so compelling? “Blackness is another issue entirely apart from class in America. No matter how affluent, educated and mobile [a black person] becomes, his race defines him more particularly than anything else.”…

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    A death threat against the president gets you hell no matter where you do it. That has nothing to do with the random,
    anonymous crap that rollo posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    maybe Rollo gonna Rollo but answer this:
    I will not, as that has nothing to do with anything, and I'm not in the business of standing up for jesse, Al, or anyone else. The fact remains that you started this thread with the most idiotic type of evidence, random tweets from average nobodies with no followers of any note, because you cannot help yourself when you get the idea of a race-based thread in your head. When someone calls you on it, you immediately go on the offensive and start talking about Jesse, Obama, Al, or whoever the fuck gets your ire when these things come up. No matter what those people say or do, their flaws have nothing to do with your flaws. Just because they say stupid shit somewhere doesn't mean you get to spout stupid shit here without getting called on it. You post stupid shit, you are gonna get told. This thread is stupid shit, so I told you.

BTW, you know who gets death threats on twitter? Pretty much everyone with any significant amount of fame whatsoever, all the time.

edit: BTW, when violence gets high around here, local groups, churches and leaders hold protests and gatherings all the fucking time, but you have a hard-on for chicago because obama came from there (via Nigeria, obv), so Boston results probably don't matter much to you.
    words do have consequences CD, before the Duke Lacross team, in Crown Heights NY 1991 where in a three car accident pushing a station wagon being driven by a jew onto the sidewalk, 7 year old Gavin Cato walking on the sidewalk was accidentally killed, right after the car accident the good old Rev Al helped start a race riot that led to the stabbing death of Yankel Rosenbaum by a black guy named Lemrick Nelson, and before that there was Twana Brawley, this is what Rev Al said "“We have the facts and the evidence that an assistant district attorney and a state trooper did this,” Mr. Sharpton said. He called Gov. Mario M. Cuomo a racist and warned that powerful state officials were complicit. When asked whether Ms. Brawley would speak with the state attorney general, Robert Abrams, Mr. Sharpton said that would be like asking someone in a concentration camp to talk to Hitler. "

now we have Zimmerman

then this:

" “It makes you feel kind of angry and kind of bad that race is not a part of this,” said the Rev. Harrold C. Daniels, who has been attending the trial as part of a biracial group of Sanford pastors. “It’s a missed opportunity.”"

and this:

"“Trayvon Martin is Emmett Till!” radio commentator Mark Thompson declared, evoking the name of an African American teen murdered in 1950s Mississippi after being accused of flirting with a white woman. “This is racism perpetrated by violence.”"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...f30_story.html
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 07-07-2013 at 03:52 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    the only racism anymore is by blacks and whitie is getting tired of it
    That's pretty rich, homie.

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: they said at the trial homie is not used anymore so im a cracka, that last line was over the top, fixed it

Load Metric
    Its funny how the media missed this one, and 1 n-word that thought he was bad takes 1 to the chest and its the end of the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Don't get me wrong. I think Zimmerman acted in self defense when the thug began whaling on him.

That said, Zimmerman has a HUGE problem. The 911 call told him not to follow. If he listened to them, Trayvon is alive and George is not on trial.

He did not listen to an order by authorities, and did his own thing. You just can't have that in a civilized society. He is guilty of something, not second degree murder for sure. But he needs to serve a couple years. This was completely self inflicted. You just can't have Neighborhood Watch guys following people through neighborhoods with a glock. Bad for business.

Comments

shortbuspoker: -1 for thinking a 911 operator has authority

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I think Zimmerman acted in self defense when the thug began whaling on him.

That said, Zimmerman has a HUGE problem. The 911 call told him not to follow. If he listened to them, Trayvon is alive and George is not on trial.

He did not listen to an order by authorities, and did his own thing. You just can't have that in a civilized society. He is guilty of something, not second degree murder for sure. But he needs to serve a couple years. This was completely self inflicted. You just can't have Neighborhood Watch guys following people through neighborhoods with a glock. Bad for business.
    Your just wrong your just spewing what you heard from the media, but anyone who knows the actual evidence he did obey, and even if he didn't they cannot prove he didn't. They said stop following him he said ok, and that point stopped and was looking for an address to give to the police. If the prosecution could prove he didnt listen they would have had some evidence which they dont. The fact is hes stuck to his story from day 1 before he had an attorney, and hes the only living witness to tell the story.
    Last edited by ShadyJ; 07-07-2013 at 08:03 AM. Reason: and it wasnt a glock

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Your just wrong your just spewing what you heard from the media, but anyone who knows the actual evidence he did obey, and even if he didn't they cannot prove he didn't. They said stop following him he said ok, and that point stopped and was looking for an address to give to the police. If the prosecution could prove he didnt listen they would have had some evidence which they dont. The fact is hes stuck to his story from day 1 before he had an attorney, and hes the only living witness to tell the story.
    If he listened to 911 and disengaged there is no story. He instead was a wanna bee cop and was roaming his neighborhood with a Smith and Wesson. I don't want a mother fucker like this in my neighborhood for sure. The black kid was walking on a public street minding his business and Neighborhood Watch guy elected to get involved for no reason.

Do you know someone who patrols your neighborhood on foot with a loaded gun? Probably not.

Trayvon was a huge piece of shit, but he was not the one who caused this. It was George. If he had listened to 911, there is no trail. That is a fact, and he needs to serve time for being a wanna bee cop.

Load Metric
    This is just another example of why Florida is the ass of the United States.

Comments

4BET: fuck off monkey, LA suck

Load Metric

If he listened to 911 and disengaged there is no story. He instead was a wanna bee cop and was roaming his neighborhood with a Smith and Wesson. I don't want a mother fucker like this in my neighborhood for sure. The black kid was walking on a public street minding his business and Neighborhood Watch guy elected to get involved for no reason.

Do you know someone who patrols your neighborhood on foot with a loaded gun? Probably not.

Trayvon was a huge piece of shit, but he was not the one who caused this. It was George. If he had listened to 911, there is no trail. That is a fact, and he needs to serve time for being a wanna bee cop.
    I'm not sticking up for GZ but you just dont know the facts. He was not on a public street. When GZ drove by on his way to go to the store TM was standing on the lawn of a condo that was recently robbed and GZ knew the owner, so he knew the kid didnt belong there. The thing is theres 2 storys the medias and his, and only 1 of them were there. He wasnt patrolling anything, and having a gun isnt a big deal since conceal carry is in almost every state now. I think I read ILL is the only state without some form of conceal carry. Unless there was some video in pitch black that contradicted his story theres just no way they have a case in any way.

Load Metric

He said ok and went to look for an adress when he was jumped. If he didnt say ok I would agree with you that he probably kept following. Theres just no way of knowing what he did after he said ok. The thing is even if he didnt listen and kept looking for TM when TM starts beating him he can shoot to defend himself by law. Personally I dont agree with the law. I think that he should have never left his car.

Thread Information