Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: If Zimmerman is acquitted watch your back whities

Load Metric

If Zimmerman is acquitted watch your back whities

‘Ima kill me a cracka’: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode during trial

Posted at 3:32 pm on June 27, 2013 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Many would off Zimmerman for free, but one wannabe hitman is holding out for twenty bucks.

If Zimmerman don't go to jail ill kill him for $20—
    YOUNG KAREEEEEM (@Tyler_Close) June 26, 2013

Others are willing to slake their thirst for blood by killing random white people. But a couple of them included “LOL” in their tweets, so no biggie. Just laugh it off.

This Zimmerman shit so AGGY just lock his ass up cause if they don't imma kill a white person and they better let me go—
    his main bishhhhh ❤✌ (@carlise_) June 27, 2013

ima kill a white person in self defense if Zimmerman go free lol on everything.—
    Kid (@StayFocus_Jones) June 27, 2013

If they don't kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka—
    ザック·スレーターエクストラオーディナリ (@ZackSlaterExe) June 26, 2013

If George Zimmerman win I'm gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear lol—
    CREEPLIFE (@bossmobbseant) June 27, 2013

If #Zimmerman get off ima shoot the first #hispanic/white i see—
    Vonni Versace (@Dat_Nigga_Vonni) June 27, 2013

If Zimmerman win, I'm gonna go kill a white a kid by mistake—
    ……. (@BE4L_Pervis) June 27, 2013

If Zimmerman get off, Ima go kill a white boy and use the same story he did…—
    FuckYourFeelings.Com (@BihhImaBadAhh) June 27, 2013

http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-ki...-during-trial/

Comments

ftpjesus: Prime Example of the shitty attitude and reverse racism prevalent in this country. The whole "they fucking owe me something for nothing" mentality and whats lead to the Head Nig in Chief in DC

Load Metric
    So you take random social media threats, from strangers and about strangers, seriously?

Load Metric
    Name:  media_l_88358.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  12.1 KB

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: great minds think alike

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    So you take random social media threats, from strangers and about strangers, seriously?
    not worried, not even packing heat since I got my concealed carry permit, just pointing out different attitudes, for example when OJ was acquitted, we all know why,
    nobody was threatening to kill OJ

maybe it should have just been a post in "niggas doing dumb things" thread

please move it Druff if you think this is the case

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    OJ was acquitted cuz they didn't do a good enough job planting evidence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Are you nuts? Everybody involved in that trial got death threats hand over fist, some of them for years. OJ got loads, the Browns got 'em, the judge got plenty, the lawyers got a whole big boatload of em, witnesses and cops were deluged with them before the trial even started...

But Rollo gonna Rollo, I guess.

Load Metric
    Do you know what Nicole Brown's last words were?

Yeah I'm fucking him. What are you gonna do about it?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    white hispanic...what a load.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Guy who threatened Obama on Twitter just got 15 months federal time.

Seems as though someone is taking it seriously.

Load Metric
    If Zimmermans last name was lopez the media would have never tried to make it a race issue, and GZ would have never been arrested. Somehow white people are getting roped in a trial of a mexican killing a n-word.

Could you imagine if white people filled churches for the verdict and celebrated his aquital like the n-words did for oj. That would be considered racist. I'm so feed up with all this media blowing shit into racial shit. Yes Paula Dean said Zn-word just like every other person on the planet has said. You can lose your job over using a word that someone else can use freely all depending on what color your skin is. Now thats fuckin racist.

Comments

BUBBLES:

Bootsy Collins: Simple minded racist

Load Metric
    Are you nuts? Everybody involved in that trial got death threats hand over fist, some of them for years. OJ got loads, the Browns got 'em, the judge got plenty, the lawyers got a whole big boatload of em, witnesses and cops were deluged with them before the trial even started...

maybe Rollo gonna Rollo but answer this:
    why are there calls for Justice when a white or hispanic kills a black but we don't hear any protests when it's a black on black crime, for example in Obama's home town of Chicago there have been 843 shootings and 184 homicides with the vast majority black on black violence in the first half of this year but we don't hear a peep out of Obama
    or the race hucksters Jackson and Sharpton

I agree with the following quote 1000%:

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Simple minded racist.
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 07-04-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Load Metric

why are there calls for Justice when a white or hispanic kills a black but we don't hear any protests when it's a black on black crime, for example in Obama's home town of Chicago there have been 843 shootings and 184 homicides with the vast majority black on black violence in the first half of this year but we don't hear a peep out of Obama
    or the race hucksters Jackson and Sharpton

This black chick said on tv. I dont see what the big deal is Blacks have been practicing stand your ground on each other way before it became a law.

Load Metric
    Real Talk. How many simple minded racists are on this board?

Comments

ShadyJ: I've been around blacks all my life. Everything I say is from life experience. Unless you lived in the hood and dealt with reverse racism dont comment to me

4BET: ,

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Guy who threatened Obama on Twitter just got 15 months federal time.

Seems as though someone is taking it seriously.
    A death threat against the president gets you hell no matter where you do it. That has nothing to do with the random, anonymous crap that rollo posted.
    I will not, as that has nothing to do with anything, and I'm not in the business of standing up for jesse, Al, or anyone else. The fact remains that you started this thread with the most idiotic type of evidence, random tweets from average nobodies with no followers of any note, because you cannot help yourself when you get the idea of a race-based thread in your head. When someone calls you on it, you immediately go on the offensive and start talking about Jesse, Obama, Al, or whoever the fuck gets your ire when these things come up. No matter what those people say or do, their flaws have nothing to do with your flaws. Just because they say stupid shit somewhere doesn't mean you get to spout stupid shit here without getting called on it. You post stupid shit, you are gonna get told. This thread is stupid shit, so I told you.

BTW, you know who gets death threats on twitter? Pretty much everyone with any significant amount of fame whatsoever, all the time.

edit: BTW, when violence gets high around here, local groups, churches and leaders hold protests and gatherings all the fucking time, but you have a hard-on for chicago because obama came from there (via Nigeria, obv), so Boston results probably don't matter much to you.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 07-04-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

This black chick said on tv. I dont see what the big deal is Blacks have been practicing stand your ground on each other way before it became a law.
    They also go to jail for it pretty much every time they get caught.

Load Metric
    As a Latino I am glad to see that black people have pinned it on whitey. Whew

Load Metric
    Name:  dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet.jpg
Views: 31932
Size:  63.7 KB

Internet death threats are srs bzns

Load Metric
    This trial is such a joke. The state should be ashamed for how much bullshit spin they are trying to tie to this. Anyone that thinks Zimmerman is guilty of murder is either A) a moron, B) in complete denial of the facts or C) just hasn't watched one minute of this trial.

If this didn't have such public interest attached to it, the judge would most likely throw the case out as soon as the state rests. There is no way in hell the state has proven without a reasonable doubt that George Zimmerman did not act in self defense.

We have an eyewitness who testified to Martin being on top of Zimmerman "raining down blows" and that Zimmerman yelled out for help, and that his head was against the concrete. There is no question that when Martin was shot he was on top of Zimmerman. There is no doubt that Zimmerman sustained injuries from blows to the face and his head being pounded repeatedly on the concrete. We have the lead detective on the case stating he believed Zimmerman's story and that all evidence pointed to him telling the truth.

The only thing the state has on it's side is speculative bullshit at best, and Martins mother and brother saying it was definitely Martin screaming out for help on the 911 call, which is hearsay, and far from factual.

Not saying Zimmerman isn't guilty of being an asshole, but this 17 year old kid just made an immature decision to confront this guy and it cost him his life.

Comments

ftpjesus: The case was brought by the DA to keep the ghettos asses from rioting. The cops knew damn well this was self-defense but some asshole State Atty either wanted to make a name or keep the peace.

gut: not sure how i missed this post but yes, spot on.

Load Metric
    Fairly certain that if anything happens that Peggy Olson will stab me in the gut with kitchen knife tied to a stick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    This trial is such a joke. The state should be ashamed for how much bullshit spin they are trying to tie to this. Anyone that thinks Zimmerman is guilty of murder is either A) a moron, B) in complete denial of the facts or C) just hasn't watched one minute of this trial.

If this didn't have such public interest attached to it, the judge would most likely throw the case out as soon as the state rests. There is no way in hell the state has proven without a reasonable doubt that George Zimmerman did not act in self defense.

We have an eyewitness who testified to Martin being on top of Zimmerman "raining down blows" and that Zimmerman yelled out for help, and that his head was against the concrete. There is no question that when Martin was shot he was on top of Zimmerman. There is no doubt that Zimmerman sustained injuries from blows to the face and his head being pounded repeatedly on the concrete. We have the lead detective on the case stating he believed Zimmerman's story and that all evidence pointed to him telling the truth.

The only thing the state has on it's side is speculative bullshit at best, and Martins mother and brother saying it was definitely Martin screaming out for help on the 911 call, which is hearsay, and far from factual.

Not saying Zimmerman isn't guilty of being an asshole, but this 17 year old kid just made an immature decision to confront this guy and it cost him his life.

It reminds of the lacrosse case at Duke back in the day. The only reason this went to trial is because of ass clowns like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Al Sharpton was also instrumental in ruining the lives of the Duke players as well. Where was his apology after it found to be complete horse shit? I really hate that cock sucker.

I never watch trials but I am watching this one. EVERY single witness the prosecutor has brought up has favored the defense.

LOL Zimmerman told them he didnt want an attorney while being questioned. Cops also lied and told him they had a tape of incident to which he responded "Thank God," - Really sounds like a guilty guy..Endless evidence it was self defense, What a fucking disgrace this went to trial.

Comments

ftpjesus: [plain]Its was more then that dude. The Durham County DA was a shady Fuck who ultimately lost his law license over the shit he pulled in building and presenting the case. No sign the FL State Atty is a shady fucker like Mike Nifong who went to jail h

Thread Information