Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: If Zimmerman is acquitted watch your back whities

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Yeah cuz broad daylight and pitch black darkness offer the same visibility. Now quick, get back to CNN and tell us some more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Yeah cuz broad daylight and pitch black darkness offer the same visibility. Now quick, get back to CNN and tell us some more.
    LOL you gave him positive rep telling him to nap it out

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    LOL you gave him positive rep telling him to nap it out

ROFL ya I am always rushing thru my reps. Saw it when it popped up. GODLIKE

Comments

Corrigan: god recognizes god

Load Metric
    Trayvon Martin Hoodie on ebay bullet hole optional

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Comments

Lannister: worst poster ever

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

These were my initials thoughts at first too, but no way with a scanner he beats the police and ambulance to the scene while they get to turn on their lights/siren and pass everybody. Could just be a pure coincidence that he was in the right place at right time for his situation.

You look like a moron with the commentary and article you provided. What was that guy who was killed in the article ill equipped to do because he wasn't a professional? Cross a road? You have to be able to cross the road in order to be properly equipped to help people? I think 99% of the population is equipped to cross a road.

Actually, you just look like a moron every time you post.
    Thanks for that witty response. I know a 2nd level PR stunt is too big of a concept for your little brain to grasp.

Even if George randomly happened to see this accident and stop, there he is again, trying to save the day. I bet he stops at every accident scene just to see if he can "help."

If you listen to his 911 call, he has absolutely no problem describing the exact roads where the accident took place. Quite different from his memory when it came to being able to not remember which of the three streets in his gated community he was on when he stalked, errr, got attacked by the evil 17 year old armed with skittles.

"Hi, I'm George Zimmerman from the Neighborhood Watch and I'm here to help."
    You really think George Zimmerman is out there trying to stage rescues? Really? Who exactly do you think George Zimmerman is? He's not a man of power. He's not a man of resources. He's not a man with powerful friends. In fact, you wouldn't be wrong if you described him as not a man at all. He's an awkward weakling with social skills similar to 408. Christ, some of you fucktards talk about him like he's Bruce Wayne. Hiding out in the "Zimmermancave" until it's time to come save the day again. Or in this case, stage a rescue. He's a loser that just wants to get back to his pathetic life. Certain people want to keep him in the National spotlight. George Zimmerman is not one of those people. Their names rhyme with "Hal Carpton" and "Bessy Haxson". The race pimps are loving every fucking second of this.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: u been playing great for some time now, sir

Sloppy Joe: Glad you're back

nunbeater: to the zimmermanmobile!

4Dragons: Holy frijoles Zimmer-Man!

ThreeBet: TY

tony bagadonuts: Spot on
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

ThreeBet: was just about to post this

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Sounds like George and his PR firm came up with an easy way to "repair" his public image, and all it involved was a police scanner, the right moment, and a friendly police officer. Oh yeah, and a mandatory call to the media afterwords to let them know.

Silly bastards couldn't even wait 1 week before blowing their load on this sham of a stunt. Chances this happened organically? A bit higher than 0.0% but not much, maybe 3%.

Here is what happens to good Samaritans that try to save the day after accidents on the freeway, instead of calling 911 and letting the professionals, who are equipped for the task, handle it.

http://www.sfgate.com/default/articl...ed-4680312.php
    This has got to be the dumbest post I've seen all this forum and that's a high bar to reach. You're playin great kid.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Sounds like Jonathon and his PR firm came up with an easy way to "improve" his public image, and all it involved was a police scanner, the right moment, and a friendly police officer. Oh yeah, and a mandatory call to the media afterwords to let them know.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...rial&hpt=hp_t2

Comments

anonamoose: yeah, how dare he save someone's life

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    While I agree with a lot of this, I think some stuff was a bit fabricated. After hearing about the Lean and the damage to his liver because of it I looked up his official autopsy report. I didn't see what they were talking about. Pretty sure they doctored that info. Regardless, I don't doubt it. The kid was obv a wanna be thug and his texts included talk about doing this Lean shit. The whole reason he was up in Sanford to begin with was because he was getting into too much trouble living with his mom in Miami.

The whole innocent picture the media put out there about this kid, and continue to do so while vilifying Zimmerman is pretty disturbing. So much fabricated bullshit being reported.

One thing that has always struck me as odd... If this kid was such a good kid, how come we don't see interviews with kids his age that actually knew him. Aside from Rachel Jeantel, we have no one outside of family members willing to go to bat for this kid. Wonder why that is.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 07-24-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    While I agree with a lot of this, I think some stuff was a bit fabricated. After hearing about the Lean and the damage to his liver because of it I looked up his official autopsy report. I didn't see what they were talking about. Pretty sure they doctored that info. Regardless, I don't doubt it. The kid was obv a wanna be thug and his texts included talk about doing this Lean shit. The whole reason he was up in Sanford to begin with was because he was getting into too much trouble living with his mom in Miami.

The whole innocent picture the media put out there about this kid, and continue to do so while vilifying Zimmerman is pretty disturbing. So much fabricated bullshit being reported.

One thing that has always struck me as odd... If this kid was such a good kid, how come we don't see interviews with kids his age that actually knew him. Aside from Rachel Jeantel, we have no one outside of family members willing to go to bat for this kid. Wonder why that is.
    I stopped following this almost immediately after the verdict, but why the fuck does it remotely matter if Trayvon wasn't angelic?

Does it somehow make it justifiable that he got shot to death? Zimmerman still shot him to death...

Comments

DJ_Chaps: It paints a picture of Trayvon's likely actions that night.

4Dragons: Never, I mean EVER come to Detroit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I stopped following this almost immediately after the verdict, but why the fuck does it remotely matter if Trayvon wasn't angelic?

Does it somehow make it justifiable that he got shot to death? Zimmerman still shot him to death...
    Perhaps they will fix the law to avoid similar situations.

It doesn't matter if Trayvon was a thug or a priest. It doesn't matter if Zimmerman saves people from car accidents or gets busted operating a meth lab.

Trial by media/public never works. They would have stoned him to death if that was the case.

Load Metric
    Guys it was a black kid that smoked weed. Clearly death is the only solution.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

It probably has nothing to do with the verdict, but it has everything to do with the general public views the case. People dont want to know the facts.

I think the lean thing should have been used by the defense. I think if the general public knew anything about it there wouldnt be all this backlash after the fact.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Given how terrible the prosecution was, there was no real need for the defense to muddy the waters with the whole Lean business.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

It lends more credibility to Zimmerman's account.

As far as it being justified, let's just assume for a minute that everything he said about this confrontation was true. Let's assume that Trayvon Martin really was acting suspiciously walking close to the homes, looking into windows.

Little known fact... George Zimmerman had made a similar call to the police about two young black males looking into homes just two weeks prior to the shooting. That call led to an arrest. Police found a laptop and other stolen items on these two guys and Zimmerman made a positive ID on them. When he called the police on these guys he wasn't racially profiling, he was simply reporting suspicious behavior, just like the night he called on Trayvon Martin.

So again, let's assume every detail of his account was true... That he followed Trayvon in his car while on the phone with the police, and parked on the corner when he couldn't go any further. Trayvon walked down the walkway that was only 100 yards from where he was staying and was out of site of Zimmerman. To me here is the most interesting part of how things went down and a very misunderstood aspect of this case... At that point, instead of turning right down the walkway and going home, Trayvon Martin doubled back, walked approx 50 yards back towards Zimmerman, circled his car and checked him out, went back down the walkway and then ran out of site. All of this is perfectly described on the call to police. Please tell me how that does not fit the description of suspicious behavior, especially after what Zimmerman claimed he was witnessing.

To have a better understanding of the dynamics of that chain of events you have this. Zimmerman in orange, Trayvon in blue. Trayvon's actions from 4-7 paint that picture pretty clearly...

It was at that point where Zimmerman got out of his truck to see where Martin went. I agree that he should have stayed in his vehicle, but caught up in that moment I can see why he would get out to see if he could tell where Martin had run off to.

At no time after Martin ran did Zimmerman see him again, until the confrontation.

So again, assuming what Zimmerman told the police during the interview process and the day after the shooting was true, you now have Martin basically running out of site, hiding out in the darkness, sizing Zimmerman up, walking up behind him and ultimately confronting him... Not the other way around. Martin then cold cocks him, knocks him senseless, gets on top of him, punches him in the face repeatedly and slams his head into the concrete. So here you have George Zimmerman, who by all accounts did not know how to fight, with a guy unknown to him on top of him, beating the shit out of him. He repeatedly screams for help, but no help comes. At this point is it not fair to say that he reasonably feared for his life? He did the only thing at that moment that he knew would get him out of this situation. He grabbed his gun and shot.

In every state of this country, if all of what I just typed is true, and personally I believe it is, no matter the color of anyone's skin, there is no doubt this was justifiable self defense.

Reasons I think it's the truth...

In the call to the police the timeline matches up perfectly to what he described in the re enactment the following day.

He subjected himself to a lie detector test the night of the shooting and passed with flying colors. He could have just as easily asked for a lawyer and said nothing, but he chose to talk.

He was told by one of the detectives in the interview that Trayvon Martin had recorded the entire event on his cell phone to which he replied "Oh, thank God!".

There was a very credible eyewitness who was completely neutral in all of this that was only 15 feet away from the altercation and claimed he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman "raining down blows" and that Zimmerman was yelling for help.

There was no way for Zimmerman to know who witnessed what that night, but again chose to re enact the entire situation for police without a lawyer present.

All of his injuries were consistent with what he described, whereas aside from the bullet wound, the only mark on Trayvon Martin was a cut to his knuckle.

All of the detectives and everyone involved with law enforcement handling this case at the time felt that Zimmerman was telling the truth.

Comments

Gordman: spot on
    Last edited by vegas1369; 07-24-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Load Metric

no it does not make it justifiable but the media and race hucksters have painted a picture of little Trayvon being hunted and shot in cold blood because he is a little
    black kid by the big bad white hispanic racist Zimmerman

Tracy Martin is like 6'5" , Tray looks around 6'-6'2" in the bottom pic
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

Lannister: continued faggotry
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 07-24-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Not that it really means much, but it's common knowledge that he was 5'11" at the time of the shooting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Not that it really means much, but it's common knowledge that he was 5'11" at the time of the shooting.

He looks taller to me. I wouldnt be suprised if its something else that comes out that was lied about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

He looks taller to me. I wouldnt be suprised if its something else that comes out that was lied about.
    I highly doubt the medical examiner is going to lie...

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...in.autopsy.pdf

Thread Information