Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do fat dudes do missionary position?

Load Metric
    I like banging pregnant chicks. Mainly because they know after that kid pops out that shit is wrecked for awhile and the sex is way more frantic and out of control. They turn into little sex squirrels, grabbing as many nuts as they can because winter is coming.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mike, I don't know how many 40-year-olds you know, but it's not unusual at all for men my age to gain 25-30 pounds over a period of 3 years.

I am not happy about it or proud of it. I would honestly like to drop 35 pounds.

But the weight gain is just your typical eating too much / not exercising enough / getting older situation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

He sounds remarkably satisfied and happy with his weight to me.
    You got "remarkably satisfied" from "I actually put on 25-30lbs in the last 4 years, despite not changing much"? Love to know how. I also never insinuated that his weight should or shouldn't matter, I never said it's time for a crash diet, I said the amount of weight he gained in the time he did it is somewhat alarming. Then I mentioned a few things worth keeping an eye on, he may know them all already but sometimes you are blind to what's right in front o you.
    I was J/k man, not getting scientific on who should lose weight, as I got up there a few years ago.

I just thought it was odd you told the one guy who was fat that if he was comfortable, then everything is cool.
    But then Druff needs to lose weight. He didn't sound uncomfortable. Now that I think about it that is an alarming gain, but it seems like it was a while ago, he hasn't added since, so if he is healthy now, everything should be OK.

My problem was my heath was fading, my BP was so high, but it was amazing how much better all my test scores were after losing the weight.

So my question would be to you (as the DeFacto Fitness guru), maybe not tell the 1st guy to lose weight, but but why tell him to write a book about being comfortable being fat?

or was that just being comfortable enough to get laid, and not health wise.
    If that is the point then I get it.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 04-06-2012 at 02:02 AM.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    ''How do fat dudes do missionary position?''

ask druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

ask druff
    If only I could be as fit as the guy in your fake picture...

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

ask druff
    if you want another tasteful pic of me, just ask, my bi curious bear

Load Metric

ask druff
    OK, I thought maybe druff hadn't seen fluffer's pic.
    What exactly is the difference between black cocking a thread and this?
    He ended like 10 threads in one session.

If white cocking is ok, disregard my comments, I had never heard that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

You got "remarkably satisfied" from "I actually put on 25-30lbs in the last 4 years, despite not changing much"? Love to know how. I also never insinuated that his weight should or shouldn't matter, I never said it's time for a crash diet, I said the amount of weight he gained in the time he did it is somewhat alarming. Then I mentioned a few things worth keeping an eye on, he may know them all already but sometimes you are blind to what's right in front o you.
    I was J/k man, not getting scientific on who should lose weight, as I got up there a few years ago.

I just thought it was odd you told the one guy who was fat that if he was comfortable, then everything is cool.
    But then Druff needs to lose weight. He didn't sound uncomfortable. Now that I think about it that is an alarming gain, but it seems like it was a while ago, he hasn't added since, so if he is healthy now, everything should be OK.

My problem was my heath was fading, my BP was so high, but it was amazing how much better all my test scores were after losing the weight.

So my question would be to you (as the DeFacto Fitness guru), maybe not tell the 1st guy to lose weight, but but why tell him to write a book about being comfortable being fat?

or was that just being comfortable enough to get laid, and not health wise.
    If that is the point then I get it.
    "I just thought it was odd you told the one guy who was fat that if he was comfortable, then everything is cool." Miscommunication- what I said (Or more importantly what I mean) was that the one guy seemed to be happy with his current condition and that his success in bed was likely a direct result of his self confidence.

"So my question would be to you (as the DeFacto Fitness guru), maybe not tell the 1st guy to lose weight, but but why tell him to write a book about being comfortable being fat? Or was that just being comfortable enough to get laid, and not health wise.
    If that is the point then I get it."

You get it, essentially I was saying most overweight persons have a hard time with love and such because of insecurity over their perceived "bad" appearance yet that is not how it has to be. If you love yourself for who you are then others will see this and respond positively. I spent YEARS helping people on a one on one basis trying to get them to a point where physically they were happy and from there spiritually they should then have become. Unfortunately the body I can fix, the heart and the spirit only God can fix. I learned this- and it's an important fact to know- the human body is actually luminous- who you are on the inside, and how you feel about yourself (are you happy or aren't you) is projected to others around you. I have taken a few people from the brink of death (as they were morbidly obese) to literally very physically fit and you know what? They were the same happy and attractive person from point A to point B. The weight never changed their persona, and I think that would surprise most people. One woman went from 425lbs to 185 in less than 2 years and from day1 I loved her to death (she walked in one day and literally slammed a piece of paper on the counter and said "I HAVE SIX MONTHS TO LIVE. YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND IT'S DONE and never once in two years did she cheat on her diet- amazing is hardly the word)(the piece of paper was from her doctor essentially stating what she had just told me, and with a BP of 240/145 and two recent heart attacks when I say a person is CLOSE to death, you damn well better believe it) and the last I talked to her she was literally the same person as day1 in terms of personality. She was happy then, worried about her health, but self confident and self-assured.

The point is this- you are either happy or you're NOT and it's a mistake to think losing 10 pounds will wash away your self doubt. If you decide to make a change to lose or gain weight, do it for the right reasons. If you just don't feel as attractive as you could, I'm fine with that, but if you are depressed and unhappy, you need to look a bit deeper than some layers of bodyfat to find happiness. I am very attentive believe it or not, and the gentleman I said should write a book threw out a few keywords that tell me he's pretty happy with himself, despite his weight. If he could convey that message to others the country/world would really benefit. I am a MASTER of body composition manipulation, but I can't do much more than that. You have to work on YOU on your own.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 04-06-2012 at 06:19 PM.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    geez mike...you are one boring fuck

Load Metric
    Mike, I don't know how many 40-year-olds you know, but it's not unusual at all for men my age to gain 25-30 pounds over a period of 3 years.

I am not happy about it or proud of it. I would honestly like to drop 35 pounds.

But the weight gain is just your typical eating too much / not exercising enough / getting older situation.
    I think above 50 it's more possible, at pushing 40 it's unlikely and never is it healthy. Without some dramatic decrease in activity or increase in bad food over that time period, and no type2 diabetes, the culprit is probably cortisol caused by stress. How do I gain if you take what I say serious and get checked out? I woudn't even know if you did or not, so my opinion should be treated as genuine. That is a LOT of weight, if you want that 35lbs gone it's up to how badly you want it gone. It's very doable.

Load Metric
    geez mike...you are one boring fuck
    You sure about that?

you amuse me
    Right...

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    copy + paste = mike's fitness advice

Load Metric
    Show me just one instance of me copy and pasting anything with regard to the information I share with the forums. Google to your hearts content bitch.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Show me just one instance of me copy and pasting anything with regard to the information I share with the forums. Google to your hearts content bitch.
    you take yourself way too seriously...

no one gives a fuck about your 3 thousand word replies about anything related to fitness/nutrition

this is the default reaction from most of the members

they are humoring you, my self loathing friend

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    There's nothing I enjoy more than talking about sex with a bunch of dudes.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    HOF bump...

do we get an 8 year update from verm on this subject?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    HOF bump...

He's now 250

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I like banging pregnant chicks. Mainly because they know after that kid pops out that shit is wrecked for awhile and the sex is way more frantic and out of control. They turn into little sex squirrels, grabbing as many nuts as they can because winter is coming.
    How did I miss this post at the time?

I wholeheartedly agree. Preggos are great.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Free fluffer, tyde, and KT.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    HOF bump...

He's now 250
    Did Chinamaniac ever weigh in on this?

Thread Information