Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do fat dudes do missionary position?

Platinum
    Load Metric

How do fat dudes do missionary position?

For most of my sexing life I have been in the 165 pound range. During that time with several partners (admittedly less than I would like) all weighing between 95-130 pounds (I am not hating on all you chubby chasers, that is just not my style) I have performed missionary position without any complaint putting much of my body weight on my partner. In fact, I would say most females actually seem to prefer the pressure and contact, especially close to climax.

I recently put on around 40 pounds (some muscle, some fat) and have started getting complaints that I am too heavy. Now, it should be mentioned my sample size since gaining the weight is only 1 and the complaining party is only 105 pounds, has never exercised in her life, and has very little muscle tone, so this may be part of it, but not sure.

I realize according to retarded BMI charts I am borderline "obese," but then again so is most of America. There are probably several million 250 lb men in the US alone, and many of them are having sexual relations with the opposite sex. So my question is, how do they do it without smothering their partners. Do you stick mainly to non missionary positions??, hold up most of your weight yourself when you are on top?? Is my heina just a whiny bitch and most hoes have no problem with 200+ pounds of sweaty man-meat lying on top of them?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Load Metric
    Use that upper body strength, champ. Missionary doesn't mean lay on your partner.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Use that upper body strength, champ. Missionary doesn't mean lay on your partner.
    what he said. Im a big dude 6'1 230lbs. When im on top Im usually keeping the weight off of her chest and upper body buy keeping myself propped up with my arms, and if I do want to lay in on her Im putting my elbow down by the side of her head to make sure im not laying my mass on her.

Load Metric
    might be worth noting that I don't go after skinny girls. Im sure it would be the same because im using my strength to keep me off of her but I def feel like Im too large for a 100 pounder

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

LOL, classic.

Well if the sample size is 1, isn't that position getting old anyway?

Load Metric
    Few guys I knew were competitive bbers and when their bodyweight got over 280 they stopped fucking and started sitting in reclining chairs getting ridden. I guess that's not so bad, though forceful penetration does have a certain appeal to it that nothing seems to replace.

Load Metric
    I am a fat fuck and all of my gf/fuck buddies/friends with bennies over the past ten years or so have been skinny except for one. I always wondered about it myself why they would want my fat ass on top of them but I do keep my weight off their chest, usually propping up on my elbows and knees. I have never heard a single complaint about being too heavy and I have 100+ pounds on all of these girls that I fuck easily. One cool thing about being a fat fuck banging a chick is that while I am penetrating her I rub the clit with my belly and they get off even more. Good times.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Studly fat fuck rep!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I am a fat fuck and all of my gf/fuck buddies/friends with bennies over the past ten years or so have been skinny except for one. I always wondered about it myself why they would want my fat ass on top of them but I do keep my weight off their chest, usually propping up on my elbows and knees. I have never heard a single complaint about being too heavy and I have 100+ pounds on all of these girls that I fuck easily. One cool thing about being a fat fuck banging a chick is that while I am penetrating her I rub the clit with my belly and they get off even more. Good times.
    You sound remarkably satisfied and happy with your weight, I doubt you give it a second thought most of the time and that is why girls want to fuck you. Write a book ffs, I keep telling folks the same thing and they never listen to me. Be happy with who you are and others will see it and want to be around you. Change your body if you feel the desire or need but never let the mirror control your emotions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam .

scammer.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looks like I am gonna have to start using my arms more or switch to bigger girls. Too bad, cause one of my favorite moves is to grab an ass cheek with each hand while I am really going at it.

Load Metric
    Let me make a list. Pay attention boys.

1. Lips. Good kissing/kisser both tender/soft right through to hard + naughty massive winner.
    2. Neck + Ears. Kiss, bite + nibble your way. While doing this whisper goodness into her ear. Or badness depending on the sort of sex.
    3. Use your hands. Run your hands across her body. Everywhere make her feel secure + wanted.
    4. Shoulders and Back. Get kissing across her shoulders, down her spine and to the base of her back. A lot of girls get very very turned on by caressing + kissing the bottom of their back.
    5. Thighs + Knees. Inside of her thighs and knees while getting closer and closer to the vag, but just teasing her.
    6. Clit + Pussy. Watch that video. Learn. Be good get that G spot figured out, exactly how to make her tick.

Lesson over.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

1. Lips. Good kissing/kisser both tender/soft right through to hard + naughty massive winner.
    2. Neck + Ears. Kiss, bite + nibble your way. While doing this whisper goodness into her ear. Or badness depending on the sort of sex.
    3. Use your hands. Run your hands across her body. Everywhere make her feel secure + wanted.
    4. Shoulders and Back. Get kissing across her shoulders, down her spine and to the base of her back. A lot of girls get very very turned on by caressing + kissing the bottom of their back.
    5. Thighs + Knees. Inside of her thighs and knees while getting closer and closer to the vag, but just teasing her.
    6. Clit + Pussy. Watch that video. Learn. Be good get that G spot figured out, exactly how to make her tick.

Lesson over.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Lesson over.
    That is just stuff dudes with small penises have to do to compensate. Now I am not judging, do what you have to do. But I don't have time for all that foreplay, and don't really need it to get my girl off anyways.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Lesson over.
    That is just stuff dudes with small penises have to do to compensate. Now I am not judging, do what you have to do. But I don't have time for all that foreplay, and don't really need it to get my girl off anyways.
    Seconded. For my wife yes, any other girl HELL NO. Kiss a girls shoulders to "make her feel wanted and secure" are you shitting me? I actually put on jeans to our date any girl KNOWS she's special. My right arm around her walking from place to place is more than enough to make any female up to this point feel secure, and wanted? Try grunting a little louder next time you finish, she'll feel all the want and intimacy her heart could desire. You had better have at least a 9.5 on the hook with plenty of local competition right behind you to bother with all that intimacy crap.

Load Metric
    There's nothing I enjoy more than talking about sex with a bunch of dudes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Unrelated, but verminaard, I remember you started a thread on DD about your wife gaining a little weight since her pregnancy and you not being attracted to her anymore.

Now you say she's 105 pounds.

Did she lose the baby weight? If not, huge LOL @ anyone complaining about his wife being too fat at 105 pounds, unless she's 4'6".

Anyway, I have gained 25-30 pounds since 2008 (after being the same weight for 9 years), and yes, that has made missionary position tougher. I also have wondered how much heavier guys deal with it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Unrelated, but verminaard, I remember you started a thread on DD about your wife gaining a little weight since her pregnancy and you not being attracted to her anymore.

Did she lose the baby weight? If not, huge LOL @ anyone complaining about his wife being too fat at 105 pounds, unless she's 4'6".

Anyway, I have gained 25-30 pounds since 2008 (after being the same weight for 9 years), and yes, that has made missionary position tougher. I also have wondered how much heavier guys deal with it.
    Well, I wouldn't go so far to say I wasn't attracted to her, but the extra weight was definitely not ideal. She has lost some of the extra weight, but is definitely still heavier than she was before the baby and could stand to lose a few. She might be 115 or so now, don't know for sure. I might seem like a real ass complaining about only 10 pounds, but keep in mind 10 pounds on a 5'0" 100 pound woman is a lot bigger difference than a 6'2" 200 pound guy.

Load Metric

That is an alarming amount in such a short period of time. Let's presume Benjamin added 10lbs on his own, that still leaves 20lbs in a short (relatively) time period.

Going out on a limb here and assume you actually eat reasonably well (most wealthy/intelligent people do) and I doubt you were ever much more active SOOOOO I would be concerned over the root cause of this.

You are not old enough to see a major slowdown like that and unless type 2 diabetes runs in your family I'd quickly ask you to accurately asses your stress levels. Stress is a silent killer, it's worth looking in to IMHO.

Load Metric

That is an alarming amount in such a short period of time. Let's presume Benjamin added 10lbs on his own, that still leaves 20lbs in a short (relatively) time period.

Going out on a limb here and assume you actually eat reasonably well (most wealthy/intelligent people do) and I doubt you were ever much more active SOOOOO I would be concerned over the root cause of this.

You are not old enough to see a major slowdown like that and unless type 2 diabetes runs in your family I'd quickly ask you to accurately asses your stress levels. Stress is a silent killer, it's worth looking in to IMHO.
    He sounds remarkably satisfied and happy with his weight to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

He sounds remarkably satisfied and happy with his weight to me.
    You got "remarkably satisfied" from "I actually put on 25-30lbs in the last 4 years, despite not changing much"? Love to know how. I also never insinuated that his weight should or shouldn't matter, I never said it's time for a crash diet, I said the amount of weight he gained in the time he did it is somewhat alarming. Then I mentioned a few things worth keeping an eye on, he may know them all already but sometimes you are blind to what's right in front o you.

Thread Information