Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Micon's wife and Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    So my read about Martha was right or you would have just said you have no problem was her. Fuck ya, I still got it.
    Good call,
    What did you see?
    I always thought she stayed neutral, although I always assumed Micon always had 2 votes to 1 on Druff whichever way he wanted.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    So my read about Martha was right or you would have just said you have no problem was her. Fuck ya, I still got it.
    You are playing great kid, keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If it weren't for poker imo if Druff and Micon met on the street they would likely not of become close friends/associates like they were just because they are so opposite of each other (ex: micon thinks he's black, doesn't budget money well, and is more into living the Vegas party lifestyle all the way around while Druff is the opposite of those things.

You can say that about a lot of people and it's good in society when those who are different from one another come together but shouldn't be much of a surprise if they have a fall out over time because of it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    If it weren't for poker imo if Druff and Micon met on the street they would likely not of become close friends

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    When I left DonkDown, Micon and I mutually agreed that we wouldn't talk trash about one another. I plan to keep to that agreement. And while I didn't have any kind of agreement with Martha, out of respect for Bryan, I won't be commenting about her, either.

However, there's one person I've wanted to talk about for awhile, and for whatever reason, I've kept quiet.

Until now.

That person is Adam Schoenfeld, one of the bigger passive-aggressive snakes in the grass that I've had the displeasure of associating with.

I heard from multiple reliable sources that Adam, who is close friends with both Micon and Martha, was constantly saying nasty things behind my back. When I first heard about this, it really surprised me. While Adam and I were never friends, he and I always got along well, and he always acted very nice and friendly when I'd see him in person. He never gave the slightest indication that he disliked me.

But that's not my real problem. I'm aware that I'm a polarizing figure, and that certain people are going to dislike me, even ones that don't outwardly show it. My problem with Adam was that it went beyond personal dislike. He actually became convinced that I was the factor holding DonkDown back from greatness, and repeatedly told anyone that would listen until he sounded like a broken record.

Yes, you read that right. According to Adam, without me, DonkDown would have blown up huge beyond everyone's wildest dreams. He repeatedly preached that I was a huge handicap and a monkey on Micon's back.

Some of you might recall that, when Micon and I first started having problems in August, he posted that there were certain people that refused to participate on DD because of me. Adam Schoenfeld was one of those people. I only found this out shortly after that message was posted. If you recall, Adam immediately took my place on the radio show immediately after my departure. He had been completely absent from the site for many months (I think all of 2011) prior to that.

To Micon's credit, he didn't just immediately agree with Adam when he was told these things about me. Micon genuinely felt he was wrong, and defended me. If he hadn't, things would have ended for me on DonkDown a lot sooner. However, as time passed, I think Micon started to believe this more and more (especially hearing it over and over), and combined with various disagreements we had about the site's direction, the inevitable occurred.

So next time you hear Schoenfeld's smug voice on the radio acting as if he's better than all of the listeners, remember that he's a good part of the reason you're not hearing the old show you got to know and love.
    This post is more interesting than anything posted on donkdown for the past 6 months (barring Micon backstabbing drexel). I always disliked schoenfeld myself but more so because I thought he was a pompous asshole who made for boring radio.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    When I left DonkDown, Micon and I mutually agreed that we wouldn't talk trash about one another. I plan to keep to that agreement. And while I didn't have any kind of agreement with Martha, out of respect for Bryan, I won't be commenting about her, either.

However, there's one person I've wanted to talk about for awhile, and for whatever reason, I've kept quiet.

Until now.

That person is Adam Schoenfeld, one of the bigger passive-aggressive snakes in the grass that I've had the displeasure of associating with.

I heard from multiple reliable sources that Adam, who is close friends with both Micon and Martha, was constantly saying nasty things behind my back. When I first heard about this, it really surprised me. While Adam and I were never friends, he and I always got along well, and he always acted very nice and friendly when I'd see him in person. He never gave the slightest indication that he disliked me.

But that's not my real problem. I'm aware that I'm a polarizing figure, and that certain people are going to dislike me, even ones that don't outwardly show it. My problem with Adam was that it went beyond personal dislike. He actually became convinced that I was the factor holding DonkDown back from greatness, and repeatedly told anyone that would listen until he sounded like a broken record.

Yes, you read that right. According to Adam, without me, DonkDown would have blown up huge beyond everyone's wildest dreams. He repeatedly preached that I was a huge handicap and a monkey on Micon's back.

Some of you might recall that, when Micon and I first started having problems in August, he posted that there were certain people that refused to participate on DD because of me. Adam Schoenfeld was one of those people. I only found this out shortly after that message was posted. If you recall, Adam immediately took my place on the radio show immediately after my departure. He had been completely absent from the site for many months (I think all of 2011) prior to that.

To Micon's credit, he didn't just immediately agree with Adam when he was told these things about me. Micon genuinely felt he was wrong, and defended me. If he hadn't, things would have ended for me on DonkDown a lot sooner. However, as time passed, I think Micon started to believe this more and more (especially hearing it over and over), and combined with various disagreements we had about the site's direction, the inevitable occurred.

So next time you hear Schoenfeld's smug voice on the radio acting as if he's better than all of the listeners, remember that he's a good part of the reason you're not hearing the old show you got to know and love.
    SO I have it all backwards apparently. See as far as I can tell you are roughly 99.5% responsible for the sites popularity. In fact, without you donkdown would never have had legs to walk on after splitting from NWP.

Wow jeez so all this time I had it all ASS BACKWARDS. The good mews is that dd is now 100% Druff free!!! Now we can all sit back and relax while it's popularity blasts into orbit and beyond.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Jewdonk is this your new handle, "GOD"?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    SO I have it all backwards apparently. See as far as I can tell you are roughly 99.5% responsible for the sites popularity. In fact, without you donkdown would never have had legs to walk on after splitting from NWP.

Wow jeez so all this time I had it all ASS BACKWARDS. The good mews is that dd is now 100% Druff free!!! Now we can all sit back and relax while it's popularity blasts into orbit and beyond.

god damn you're a neanderthal

fuck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    Jewdonk is this your new handle, "GOD"?
    Ah that explains everything....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    The little contribution schoenfeld has made to radio since Druff left was to actively encourage Micon to wrap the show up even earlier than Micon would have done normally. Someone posted a graph of the show time lengths and it collapsed to about 1hr20 at one point.

Schoenfeld added very little, provoking the "snapping off clean" approach to chop guests off mid sentence. Interstingly he hasn't surfaced for a couple of months now.

THIS. /\

He really messed up radio, I wonder if he did it on purpose? Cause he fucked things up and left, I get tilted when I hear his voice on the seals with clubs bit.

Edit: site looks good Druff good luck and thank you
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-04-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    the schoenfeld was quite amusing at times, but those moments were few and far between

imo, he is intimidated by druffs success in poker, not to mention druff having a bracelet, plus the fact that druff is intellectually superior to him

also, how many socially awkward guys can you have on one show?

Load Metric
    Who was Martha having cyber sex with a few years ago?

Load Metric
    I thought that was just a rumor, but it was the austrailian guy who used the Silent Bob avatar as his profile pic... He's not around any more... I want to say Harley, but I don't think that's right.

Load Metric
    Druff, what was the story from a few years ago when you had finished a show with Schoenfeld and Micon and Adam was badmouthing you not realising you were still listening in. You must have realised he was a snake in the grass back then.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegemaybe View Post
    Druff, what was the story from a few years ago when you had finished a show with Schoenfeld and Micon and Adam was badmouthing you not realising you were still listening in. You must have realised he was a snake in the grass back then.
    That was my first "encounter" with Schoenfeld. Micon left the Skype connection running after radio finished, and I was able to hear the conversation in the room. I wasn't going to be a sick voyeurist, and was about to hang it up myself, when I heard Schoenfeld going on and on about how awful I was on radio that night.

I decided to post about it for lulz, and Schoenfeld said he felt really bad, and that he only meant that I was usually good on the radio, and just had an off night. I let it go, because it wasn't that big of a deal, but yeah, I guess it was indicative of what was to come.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Who was Martha having cyber sex with a few years ago?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    the schoenfeld was quite amusing at times, but those moments were few and far between

imo, he is intimidated by druffs success in poker, not to mention druff having a bracelet, plus the fact that druff is intellectually superior to him

also, how many socially awkward guys can you have on one show?
    Druff has a bracelet??!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    micon's a loser...who'd want to be partners with that guy?...

this guy said it right but just needed to replace badges with partners...

todd's a straight shooter...sometimes a bit arrogant but everyone has faults...

he calls them as he sees them and doesn't back down...

would call strike three on his own brother in the world series if it was a good pitch...

most of all he loves poker and wants to see justice done...

i'm glad i'm here and a member of the site...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post
    I thought that was just a rumor, but it was the austrailian guy who used the Silent Bob avatar as his profile pic... He's not around any more... I want to say Harley, but I don't think that's right.
    It was Phantom. For those of you who missed the story, read it here:

http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/66...tom-story.html

Load Metric
    Druff,,

Over/under on whether the Schoenfeld is banging/has banged Micon's Wife?

Thread Information