Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Micon's wife and Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff,,

Over/under on whether the Schoenfeld is banging/has banged Micon's Wife?
    I don't believe that Bryan or Martha have cheated on each other.

Obviously I have no way of knowing either way, but that's my read from my time spent with them.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Obviously I have no way of knowing either way, but that's my read from my time spent with them.

I love that you responded to this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff,,

Over/under on whether the Schoenfeld is banging/has banged Micon's Wife?
    That's not how over/unders work
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    That's not how over/unders work
    LOL

Load Metric
    When I left DonkDown, Micon and I mutually agreed that we wouldn't talk trash about one another. I plan to keep to that agreement. And while I didn't have any kind of agreement with Martha, out of respect for Bryan, I won't be commenting about her, either.

However, there's one person I've wanted to talk about for awhile, and for whatever reason, I've kept quiet.

Until now.

That person is Adam Schoenfeld, one of the bigger passive-aggressive snakes in the grass that I've had the displeasure of associating with.

I heard from multiple reliable sources that Adam, who is close friends with both Micon and Martha, was constantly saying nasty things behind my back. When I first heard about this, it really surprised me. While Adam and I were never friends, he and I always got along well, and he always acted very nice and friendly when I'd see him in person. He never gave the slightest indication that he disliked me.

But that's not my real problem. I'm aware that I'm a polarizing figure, and that certain people are going to dislike me, even ones that don't outwardly show it. My problem with Adam was that it went beyond personal dislike. He actually became convinced that I was the factor holding DonkDown back from greatness, and repeatedly told anyone that would listen until he sounded like a broken record.

Yes, you read that right. According to Adam, without me, DonkDown would have blown up huge beyond everyone's wildest dreams. He repeatedly preached that I was a huge handicap and a monkey on Micon's back.

Some of you might recall that, when Micon and I first started having problems in August, he posted that there were certain people that refused to participate on DD because of me. Adam Schoenfeld was one of those people. I only found this out shortly after that message was posted. If you recall, Adam immediately took my place on the radio show immediately after my departure. He had been completely absent from the site for many months (I think all of 2011) prior to that.

To Micon's credit, he didn't just immediately agree with Adam when he was told these things about me. Micon genuinely felt he was wrong, and defended me. If he hadn't, things would have ended for me on DonkDown a lot sooner. However, as time passed, I think Micon started to believe this more and more (especially hearing it over and over), and combined with various disagreements we had about the site's direction, the inevitable occurred.

So next time you hear Schoenfeld's smug voice on the radio acting as if he's better than all of the listeners, remember that he's a good part of the reason you're not hearing the old show you got to know and love.
    for some reason i felt deja vu reading this.. in a weird way i am not surprised.

donkdown sucks now. honestly, please do a radio show.. a +EV show, a cold call show with Drexel.. whatever. I've been listening to old DD/NWP shows to get my fix. its amazing some of the stuff thats in those old shows.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sinner View Post
    for some reason i felt deja vu reading this.. in a weird way i am not surprised.

donkdown sucks now. honestly, please do a radio show.. a +EV show, a cold call show with Drexel.. whatever. I've been listening to old DD/NWP shows to get my fix. its amazing some of the stuff thats in those old shows.
    Any luck with minted yet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Any luck with minted yet?
    No. Looks like there are MB problems: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...blems-1175522/

Banned
    Load Metric

Interesting read, so that phantom debacle was just tomfoolery?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I'm not surprised Adam was a snake. I never liked the guy. I had a feeling he was a big part of the push to get rid of Druff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    That person is Adam Schoenfeld, one of the bigger passive-aggressive snakes in the grass that I've had the displeasure of associating with.

I heard from multiple reliable sources that Adam, who is close friends with both Micon and Martha, was constantly saying nasty things behind my back. When I first heard about this, it really surprised me. While Adam and I were never friends, he and I always got along well, and he always acted very nice and friendly when I'd see him in person. He never gave the slightest indication that he disliked me.
    Wow, screw Adam. But looks like things are turning out for the best.

I assume Martha had an evil hand in things. Must have been tough going up against 5 people stabbing you in the back plus a few dozen people on the rail. Props to you for handling it with composure and coming through.

A slow death to DonkDown.

Gold
    Load Metric
    When I heard on the radio that shown field wouldnt shake someone hand in some poker room in Vegas I knew his kyke ass was a complete fucking faggot.

Load Metric
    Schoenfeld has killed every show he has been on recently. He's always acting like he knows how to better the show. Every time he is on it seems like he is in a rush to get show over with. Donkdown is much better without him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    Schoenfeld has killed every show he has been on recently. He's always acting like he knows how to better the show. Every time he is on it seems like he is in a rush to get show over with. Donkdown is much better without him.
    That show on Cardplayer with Diego was like watching grass grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I know it looked like he was baked every show. That Diego dude carried the interviews on.

Load Metric
    When I left DonkDown, Micon and I mutually agreed that we wouldn't talk trash about one another. I plan to keep to that agreement. And while I didn't have any kind of agreement with Martha, out of respect for Bryan, I won't be commenting about her, either.

However, there's one person I've wanted to talk about for awhile, and for whatever reason, I've kept quiet.

Until now.

But that's not my real problem. I'm aware that I'm a polarizing figure, and that certain people are going to dislike me, even ones that don't outwardly show it. My problem with Adam was that it went beyond personal dislike. He actually became convinced that I was the factor holding DonkDown back from greatness, and repeatedly told anyone that would listen until he sounded like a broken record.

Yes, you read that right. According to Adam, without me, DonkDown would have blown up huge beyond everyone's wildest dreams. He repeatedly preached that I was a huge handicap and a monkey on Micon's back.

Some of you might recall that, when Micon and I first started having problems in August, he posted that there were certain people that refused to participate on DD because of me. Adam Schoenfeld was one of those people. I only found this out shortly after that message was posted. If you recall, Adam immediately took my place on the radio show immediately after my departure. He had been completely absent from the site for many months (I think all of 2011) prior to that.

To Micon's credit, he didn't just immediately agree with Adam when he was told these things about me. Micon genuinely felt he was wrong, and defended me. If he hadn't, things would have ended for me on DonkDown a lot sooner. However, as time passed, I think Micon started to believe this more and more (especially hearing it over and over), and combined with various disagreements we had about the site's direction, the inevitable occurred.

So next time you hear Schoenfeld's smug voice on the radio acting as if he's better than all of the listeners, remember that he's a good part of the reason you're not hearing the old show you got to know and love.
    RECAP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I know it looked like he was baked every show. That Diego dude carried the interviews on.
    As bad as Adam is on radio, that Diego is worse.
    Unless you like interviewers that constantly cut their interviewee's off to tell their own story.
    I used to watch as I was interested in their guests, not Diego. His questions were leading so he could jump in w/his own experience, and NOONE cares.
    Like when a guy asks you about your fantasy team, he doesn't care, he just wants to tell you about his.

Load Metric
    Adam - famous for being shit in tournement poker and talking on ESPN about not being able to be buried in Jewish cemeteries if you have a tattoo.

Why would Micon care what he thought?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    did micon's wife actually beg him to stop drinking and just go back to smoking weed?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    did micon's wife actually beg him to stop drinking and just go back to smoking weed?
    harmless pot head > mean drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information