Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Micon's wife and Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric

Micon's wife and Druff

Hey Druff, looking back when everything went down on the other site, I was wondering if you could tell us what role Micon's wife played in you leaving. I remember her being a total cunt to you out of the blue and sticking her nose where it didn't belong. If she hadn't got involved do you think things between you and Micon would have gotten so bad? Do you think you would still be at Donkdown? I can't imagine being in an argument with a good friend and our wives getting in the middle of it.

Load Metric
    I will say this about Micon's Wife, when I was with her and micon she had nothing but really nice things to say about Druff.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos View Post
    I will say this about Micon's Wife, when I was with her and micon she had nothing but really nice things to say about Druff.
    You should go back and read the thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    You should go back and read the thread.
    which thread?

Micon has about 7 minutes of ambition during any given month, and the rest of the time it seems like he's blaming everyone around him for his lack of success. He half asses everything he's involved with.

DD Radio is still pretty entertaining, though. Not sure how much longer that will be true for.
    Joe Sebok has a Micropenis.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSeboksMicropenis View Post
    Micon has about 7 minutes of ambition during any given month, and the rest of the time it seems like he's blaming everyone around him for his lack of success. He half asses everything he's involved with.

DD Radio is still pretty entertaining, though. Not sure how much longer that will be true for.
    Radio has been a complete abortion since Druff left.

Mycon can't carry his own show for more than 5 minutes. Only a matte of time before it goes DD.

Load Metric
    The whole site has been a mess since Druff left, forum is unreadable and the radio show is dull.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I left DonkDown, Micon and I mutually agreed that we wouldn't talk trash about one another. I plan to keep to that agreement. And while I didn't have any kind of agreement with Martha, out of respect for Bryan, I won't be commenting about her, either.

However, there's one person I've wanted to talk about for awhile, and for whatever reason, I've kept quiet.

Until now.

That person is Adam Schoenfeld, one of the bigger passive-aggressive snakes in the grass that I've had the displeasure of associating with.

I heard from multiple reliable sources that Adam, who is close friends with both Micon and Martha, was constantly saying nasty things behind my back. When I first heard about this, it really surprised me. While Adam and I were never friends, he and I always got along well, and he always acted very nice and friendly when I'd see him in person. He never gave the slightest indication that he disliked me.

But that's not my real problem. I'm aware that I'm a polarizing figure, and that certain people are going to dislike me, even ones that don't outwardly show it. My problem with Adam was that it went beyond personal dislike. He actually became convinced that I was the factor holding DonkDown back from greatness, and repeatedly told anyone that would listen until he sounded like a broken record.

Yes, you read that right. According to Adam, without me, DonkDown would have blown up huge beyond everyone's wildest dreams. He repeatedly preached that I was a huge handicap and a monkey on Micon's back.

Some of you might recall that, when Micon and I first started having problems in August, he posted that there were certain people that refused to participate on DD because of me. Adam Schoenfeld was one of those people. I only found this out shortly after that message was posted. If you recall, Adam immediately took my place on the radio show immediately after my departure. He had been completely absent from the site for many months (I think all of 2011) prior to that.

To Micon's credit, he didn't just immediately agree with Adam when he was told these things about me. Micon genuinely felt he was wrong, and defended me. If he hadn't, things would have ended for me on DonkDown a lot sooner. However, as time passed, I think Micon started to believe this more and more (especially hearing it over and over), and combined with various disagreements we had about the site's direction, the inevitable occurred.

So next time you hear Schoenfeld's smug voice on the radio acting as if he's better than all of the listeners, remember that he's a good part of the reason you're not hearing the old show you got to know and love.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    When I left DonkDown, Micon and I mutually agreed that we wouldn't talk trash about one another. I plan to keep to that agreement. And while I didn't have any kind of agreement with Martha, out of respect for Bryan, I won't be commenting about her, either.

However, there's one person I've wanted to talk about for awhile, and for whatever reason, I've kept quiet.

Until now.

That person is Adam Schoenfeld, one of the bigger passive-aggressive snakes in the grass that I've had the displeasure of associating with.

I heard from multiple reliable sources that Adam, who is close friends with both Micon and Martha, was constantly saying nasty things behind my back. When I first heard about this, it really surprised me. While Adam and I were never friends, he and I always got along well, and he always acted very nice and friendly when I'd see him in person. He never gave the slightest indication that he disliked me.

But that's not my real problem. I'm aware that I'm a polarizing figure, and that certain people are going to dislike me, even ones that don't outwardly show it. My problem with Adam was that it went beyond personal dislike. He actually became convinced that I was the factor holding DonkDown back from greatness, and repeatedly told anyone that would listen until he sounded like a broken record.

Yes, you read that right. According to Adam, without me, DonkDown would have blown up huge beyond everyone's wildest dreams. He repeatedly preached that I was a huge handicap and a monkey on Micon's back.

Some of you might recall that, when Micon and I first started having problems in August, he posted that there were certain people that refused to participate on DD because of me. Adam Schoenfeld was one of those people. I only found this out shortly after that message was posted. If you recall, Adam immediately took my place on the radio show immediately after my departure. He had been completely absent from the site for many months (I think all of 2011) prior to that.

To Micon's credit, he didn't just immediately agree with Adam when he was told these things about me. Micon genuinely felt he was wrong, and defended me. If he hadn't, things would have ended for me on DonkDown a lot sooner. However, as time passed, I think Micon started to believe this more and more (especially hearing it over and over), and combined with various disagreements we had about the site's direction, the inevitable occurred.

So next time you hear Schoenfeld's smug voice on the radio acting as if he's better than all of the listeners, remember that he's a good part of the reason you're not hearing the old show you got to know and love.
    I thought all the Jews stuck together?

Never would have pegged Schoenfeld as a snake in the grass.

The more you know.

Load Metric

Until now.

Just an FYI Druff. When I was playing the HORSE at the M Resort. I was at the same table as Gavin Smith. During which Shitecon asked Gavin if he wanted to do radio with him. He asked Shitecon if you were still part of DonkedDown. Shitecon told Gavin that you were no longer part of DonkedDown and he replied "Good I hate that guy." You are probably not surprised by this being that Gavin has been sucking off Seboks small cock forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Sounds like a gutless D bag. I personally don't care to hear AS on radio, his smugness is nauseating.

Name:  lg_1259858208.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  17.3 KB

Load Metric
    I'm not surprised Adam was a snake. I never liked the guy. I had a feeling he was a big part of the push to get rid of Druff.

Banned
    Load Metric

Until now.

To Micon's credit, he didn't just immediately agree with Adam when he was told these things about me. Micon genuinely felt he was wrong, and defended me. If he hadn't, things would have ended for me on DonkDown a lot sooner. However, as time changed, I think Micon started to believe this more and more (especially hearing it over and over), and combined with various disagreements we had about the site's direction, the inevitable occurred.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Just an FYI Druff. When I was playing the HORSE at the M Resort. I was at the same table as Gavin Smith. During which Shitecon asked Gavin if he wanted to do radio with him. He asked Shitecon if you were still part of DonkedDown. Shitecon told Gavin that you were no longer part of DonkedDown and he replied "Good I hate that guy." You are probably not surprised by this being that Gavin has been sucking off Seboks small cock forever.
    This is not surprising.

I used to be friends with Chantel McNulty, around the time when she and Dustin Woolf were dating about 5 years ago.

One day on Pokerstars, Chantel was in my 200-400 game, and all of a sudden she started saying a lot of really nasty things about me in the chat box. This was surprising, as Chantel was nothing but nice and sweet to me during the entire time I knew her. At first I thought it was someone else on her account, but the person then made reference to things specifically from our conversations, so I knew it had to be her. I called her, but she didn't answer her phone. I left her a message telling her I wasn't going to be speaking to her again.

About 6 months later, I played in the Reno WPT event, and Chantel was also there. Chantel tried to approach me and apologize. She claimed that I "didn't understand" what happened, and that I would forgive her if I knew. I heard her out, and she claimed that Gavin Smith was at the keyboard for the trash-talking, and that she had nothing to do with it. I asked why it took so many months to tell me that, and she claimed that Gavin swore her to secrecy, not wanting me to know that it was actually him saying those things.

I half-believed her. It probably was Gavin typing a lot of that crap, but Chantel was also clearly present when this was going on, because Gavin couldn't have known some of the stuff that was said (and it was phrased exactly in her writing style.) I told her that I still didn't want to be friends with her anymore.

This was before all of the Sebok stuff on our radio show, so I'm not sure why Gavin didn't like me. I know he was a lurker on NWP, believe it or not, because he once talked to me while we were in a tournament together about various threads I had posted there. Maybe I said something there that rubbed him the wrong way. I don't really know or care, because honestly I never thought too highly of him, either.

Once the Sebok stuff happened, Gavin had even more of a reason to dislike me, and the rest is history.

Load Metric
    Adam Schoenfeld is an insufferable, smug faggot and must die.

Talking about someone else's relationship is usually in poor taste, however if I was running around town busting my ass trying to grind out a meager living when I had a forever unemployed wife with a law degree, I'd be pretty pissed. Especially if she ever gave me an attitude about our financial situation, it would just be too easy for this to constantly turn into a fight. It wouldn't take much alcohol for me to start yelling "Get a fucking job!". Personally, I just can't see that type of situation ever ending well with all the resentment I would have.

Otherwise, Martha is GOD.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    if I was running around town busting my ass trying to grind out a meager living when I had a forever unemployed wife with a law degree, I'd be pretty pissed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Seeing Venom smilies on here reminds me that I really need to get my own custom smilies up.

Nothing against Venom, of course. That site is and always will be a friend of PokerFraudAlert.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Until now.

So my read about Martha was right or you would have just said you have no problem was her. Fuck ya, I still got it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The little contribution schoenfeld has made to radio since Druff left was to actively encourage Micon to wrap the show up even earlier than Micon would have done normally. Someone posted a graph of the show time lengths and it collapsed to about 1hr20 at one point.

Schoenfeld added very little, provoking the "snapping off clean" approach to chop guests off mid sentence. Interstingly he hasn't surfaced for a couple of months now.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Seeing Venom smilies on here reminds me that I really need to get my own custom smilies up.

Nothing against Venom, of course. That site is and always will be a friend of PokerFraudAlert.
    Feel free to have this one - bit amateurish but hey.

Thread Information