Thread: is there anyplace to safely play online poker?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

is there anyplace to safely play online poker?

for good MTT's and usa players,,

Load Metric
    Bovada is probably the best option out there right now, and it's not exactly a great place to play.

Unless you count UltimatePoker, or want to wait out the NJ rooms which should be up in ~4 months
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Bovada is probably the best option out there right now, and it's not exactly a great place to play.

Unless you count UltimatePoker, or want to wait out the NJ rooms which should be up in ~4 months

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bovada for sure otherwise their are some good ones on ACR sometimes.

I refuse to comment on Carbon because of slow payouts and the entire Revolution network can go DIAGF.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

played in a bar game last night..it sucked because you just couldn't see that many hands before the blinds turned it into a shove fest.

i won't even go to foxwoods to play those gay sng w/ 10 minute levels.

i want a good deepstack event w/ long levels

Load Metric
    I'd say BCP/ACR right now, and even then it's a donkament, but hey that's >15m blinds

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    I started playing again about 3 weeks ago.

Actually just on a whim because I saw Bovada accepted Visa, and was 99% sure it wouldn't work. So I attempted $20 just to see.

It went through, I lulzed for a minute and then went about blowing my $20 ASAP.

Few weeks later I am up >$500.

Been playing .1/.25 and .25/.50 PLO8 and heads up SNGs and Cash NL and PLO8.

The play is terrible, I don't mean like your usual low limit donks but really, really bad compared to playing on PokerStars back in the day.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Actually just on a whim because I saw Bovada accepted Visa, and was 99% sure it wouldn't work. So I attempted $20 just to see.

The play is terrible, I don't mean like your usual low limit donks but really, really bad compared to playing on PokerStars back in the day.
    Their are a lot of muppets on Bovada it's crazy. This one guy I played a heads up sng against earlier (either $30 or $50) was open raising 199 practically every time at the 10/20 blind level. The guy then complained that I was being a pussy since I was folding a ton but in reality that is the best strategy to beat these retards since you can't really flat except something really strong so you got to fold or go all in pre if he's doing that every time. He open raised BIG and check raised all my limps or min raises which I do a lot against these particular guys in hopes they don't blast the hell out of my limps.

This guy was hilarious talking a ton in chat even though I didn't say a word back to him trying to get me to play his maniac style but their is no reason to bet when he's doing that for me in every single pot and going to continue firing even if I call which I'm likely trapping when I am in there.

A lot of people on Bovada love that bet the pot button as well so with some adjustments it can be easy to crush these guys.

Load Metric

played in a bar game last night..it sucked because you just couldn't see that many hands before the blinds turned it into a shove fest.

i won't even go to foxwoods to play those gay sng w/ 10 minute levels.

i want a good deepstack event w/ long levels
    This

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Their are a lot of muppets on Bovada it's crazy. This one guy I played a heads up sng against earlier (either $30 or $50) was open raising 199 practically every time at the 10/20 blind level. The guy then complained that I was being a pussy since I was folding a ton but in reality that is the best strategy to beat these retards since you can't really flat except something really strong so you got to fold or go all in pre if he's doing that every time. He open raised BIG and check raised all my limps or min raises which I do a lot against these particular guys in hopes they don't blast the hell out of my limps.

This guy was hilarious talking a ton in chat even though I didn't say a word back to him trying to get me to play his maniac style but their is no reason to bet when he's doing that for me in every single pot and going to continue firing even if I call which I'm likely trapping when I am in there.

A lot of people on Bovada love that bet the pot button as well so with some adjustments it can be easy to crush these guys.
    B&P I think I ran into this guy yesterday, it stood out because of the 199 raises.

Sick brag below

I am running like God right now. Rematch feature is GOD for bum-hunting. I have won 48 out of my last 50 HU SNGs. Variance will eventually catch up but it has to be my sickest run of all time.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: 96% Win Rate Rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You just always want to sit first in a HU sng and most of the time in general then a fish will join. If your decent why sit with someone who probably is good as well?

In the days of stars and ftp when I could sharkscope a guy sitting I might do that and then if I saw the little fishbowl by their name I would sit but otherwise I always sit first.

While that seems like common knowledge not everybody actually knows or follows that and with anonymous players this is even more important.

Rematch button is definitely GOAT especially if you can get a guy willing to lose more then twice in a row but a lot of people I do get a rematch with they quit me after losing twice. I also may or may not play someone I think is half way decent as they never know who you are regardless but sometimes I like to play an opponent that is more tricky otherwise you get into auto pilot syndrome which you may continue to make money but improving as much as possible whenever I can has always been important to me.

Load Metric

Sick brag below

I am running like God right now. Rematch feature is GOD for bum-hunting. I have won 48 out of my last 50 HU SNGs. Variance will eventually catch up but it has to be my sickest run of all time.
    I should have never, ever posted this. Karma seriously caught up and have lost 6 in a row, 4 of them where I was greater than 80% on the all-in.

Back to work now that reality set in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    carbon, BCP, Bovada, SWC, Intertops

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    americas card room is sooo under rated, fast payout, "doable in all 50"

Load Metric
    Lock poker is running hella bonus promos right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    carbon, BCP, Bovada, SWC, Intertops
    all these sites still going and paying

Load Metric
    On the topic of bad players on Bovada. I played a $39 6 max sng satellite to the 100k. I figured there was some pros that grinded these and maybe 1 or 2 fish. I was wrong they were all limping right off the bat every hand all of them.

I get adkd after 2 limpers I raise then one of the limpers clicks it back. This could be a monster but I dont really care in these my goal is to run them over, so I shove and get insta snapped off by a2o. On the 1st blind level. He wins of course and gives me the old thank you in chat

Comments

garrett: not tilting rep

Corrigan: owned

Thread Information