Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Threads where Jasep was accused of being a scammer were accidentally deleted -- REGARDING 4BET, NOT THE 2013 BAP/22Q SCAM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Threads where Jasep was accused of being a scammer were accidentally deleted -- REGARDING 4BET, NOT THE 2013 BAP/22Q SCAM

I attempted to merge both threads (there was one in Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness, and one in this forum), and I ran into a vBulletin bug.

Here is what happened:

When I merged both threads, the first post was PokerPrince2 mentioning that there was a thread on DD about this.

The second post in the merged thread was 4BET actually explaining his side of things.

Rather than leaving the opening post saying, "There's a post on DD about this", I decided to just delete that post and let the opening post be 4BET's actual story.

So I deleted the first post, and apparently vBulletin just deletes the whole thread when you do that.

That's not how it worked over on DD's phpBB software, so I was taken by surprise.

Just to let everyone know, this was NOT an attempt to cover anything up, and everyone is welcome to repost anything that was deleted.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

The most interesting thread on the site and you delete it???

Load Metric
    That really sucks, cause now I just see a thread title that I was accused of being a scammer and none of the statements that were given to clear my name

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those that missed it, I'll repost some things on DD about this (some of which was duplicated between sites), so you can understand what this was all about....

Quote Originally Posted by 4BET
    I cant believe it has come to this, I bought a piece of jasep in foxwoods which ended 1 week ago(wed) and I had money coming back so I wait and wait dont hear from him so Saturday I text him to find out how much I had coming back and told him I was shocked that he didnt let me know before now. Then he says I will get the greendot card and ship you the number in a day ok N.P, That was sat 3/31. So now tues comes along i text he dont reply, Now today I text him 3 times no reply. I cant believe over this little bit of cash he rolled me, I was going to buy 3k to 5k worth of W.S.O.P package guess I am glad he fucked me on this little money before I invested in w.s.o.p, I am posting this to let others know DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep
    Seriously Jeff?

I am a Filthy Cheat? Really? you are attempting to hurt my reputation for 140 dollars on a Greendot card?

1.) I have not received any text messages from you because my phone shit the bed on monday and have not gotten a replacement yet. I actually had a conversation with you about my phone beginning to give me trouble a week ago and said I am not sure if all my updates will be as frequent as my phone was shutting off randomly and flashing a 4g disconnected message constantly. I PM'd Pikachar this information because I was expecting a call from him, he can confirm. I did not PM you because we know each other personally and I did not think it was important as I have already given you a time frame on payment but I was yet to talk to him about it.

2.) I put cash in your hand in Florida, I actually overpaid you for my package it but was never worried about that,I accidentally underpaid you on another bap you did so we just rolled the credit through...

3.) I played my last tournament last wednesday I missed some tournaments and was clearly undecided if I was going to add more to make up for the missed tournaments. I wrapped it up wed at like 1am I text you then with my result. I did my show thursday and as you and most people who know me know that I have my daughter all weekend and I am not typically available ever on the weekends.

4.) I talked to you sunday afternoon after I dropped off my daughter and gave you the final numbers with 140 coming your way. I asked you how you would like it and you said greendot, I responded that I will have it to you in a few days... this was Sunday mind you... today is Wednesday. I generally have an off schedule, look at my post times here. I am up and working at like 4am and sleeping at like 3pm. This does not make things like going to Sprint for a replacement phone or to the store for a greendot card always super easy for me.

5.) I sent twitter messages to all of my backers including PLOL and Pika with numbers saying I will have payments sent this week.

6.) You over reacted in Florida when I did not text you updates because my battery died.

7.) When you bought the original package from me in December you gave me the run around and brush off for almost 4 weeks before sending payment. When reserving this package the remaining 80 dollars was sent to me 3 weeks after reserving as well and I never said anything to you about the time frame, I even told you I would put up your end if I didn't get it in time for the series to start.

8.) This is an insanely classless thing to do and I will no longer be doing any business with you in the future.

9.) Did you ever even try calling my phone? see if it goes straight to voicemail and think maybe that I had an issue? or sent me a single email, PM or anything of that nature expressing any concern? or did you just tilt after some text messages went unanswered?

10.) I will ship you 140 no later than 24 hours from right now.

11.) All of my cash backers have been paid with the exception of 2, one asked me to roll it into whatever I do next and one asked me to give it to him whenever I see him

12.) The only person who can make claim to me owing them money for extended periods of time is 4dragons and me and him speak about it often and as recently as yesterday and it has nothing to do with poker money. He will also verify that I always pay him.

I can provide lists and lists of people who get paid by me in the time frame specified without fail.

I am really disappointed in the chosen action here. I am accessible to you you through several channels and I am still within the time frame that I told you payment would be sent... If anything I am one day late if you want to say that a few days implies 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by 4BET
    Funny how you say a was late paying for a stake when I paid 6 fucking weeks before the package started in florida, The lesson here is PAY THE FUCKING MONEY WHEN YOU OWE, No reason why you did not send my money bye friday at the latest but go head and make all the excuses and lies, my phone is dead, lol REAL FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep
    Jeff I have given you my responses and have private messaged you on 2 forums now, I am not gonna carry this conversation over two separate threads at two separate web sites, we can either talk privately via email or pm or if you send me your number again i will call you from a friends phone.... or.... we can discuss it publicly in the PFA thread...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

The most interesting thread on the site and you delete it???
    Yup, I feel really bad about it.

I had no idea that vBulletin works this way. Pretty stupid that it does. It should just promote the second post to be the main one instead of wiping the whole thread.

Load Metric
    I was reading when it happned I tried to coppy the page se if it works
    Page 3 I think

Today,*01:43 PM #41
    Suicide King
    Supposed to Be Banned
    man the internet is great sometimes
    Today,*01:45 PM #42
    TheTemplar
    n00b
    Blog Entries
    Right here is a good example of why people shouldn't bet/stake/ or lend money that they cannot afford to lose. 4bet goes on a tirade because Jasep does not return a phone call. 4bet does not think that maybe he does not have service, he automatically feels like he is ducking him. Why PM him? Message him on twitter? FB? Na, lets just go bash him on multiple forums. All this after 4bet actually owed Jasep a stake for 4 weeks.
    Last edited by TheTemplar; Today at 01:47 PM. Reason: April fools
    Today,*01:46 PM #43
    4BET
    n00b
    Originally Posted by Jasep
    Originally Posted by 4BET
    Did not read all this B.S but what does your phone going out have to do with you sending my cash??? IT WAS SAT NOT SUN QUIT TRYING TO SAVE YOURSELF HERE, DONT START TALKING A BUNCH OF LIES ,,LOL AT YOU SAYING YOU WONT DO BUSINESS WITH ME, LIKE I WOULD EVER TRUST YOU WITH A DIME AGAIN, ALL I DID WAS GIVE YOU MY FKING CASH, YOU FKED ME AROUND DODGE MY TEXTS AND MAKE EXCUSES , I TOLD YOU LONG BEFORE I OUTED YOU THAT I WAS GETTING VERY PISSED OFF, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID ME WHEN YOU SAID, NOW FUCK OFF
    Why would you not read it? it directly is a response you your claim... again I did not dodge your texts as I did not receive any texts. You have my email, PM is a great option, any of those things work, like I said earlier, I will have your payment within 24 hours from right now which is still within the time frame I said you would get it.
    Claim? LOL, really still in the time frame you said??? Really I cant believe you will get on here on fking lie to try and save your azz, I am done posting on this topic, You go ahead and lie away but you and me both know you fucked me around here and you missed tourys that you had in the package showed up 2 hours late for the best one and ducked me for days and the cash was gonna be out sunday (u said)
    Today,*01:48 PM #44
    4BET
    n00b
    Originally Posted by TheTemplar
    Right here is a good example of why people shouldn't bet/stake/ or lend money that they cannot afford to lose. 4bet goes on a tirade because Jasep does not return a phone call. 4bet does not think that maybe he does not have service, he automatically feels like he is ducking him. Why PM him? Message him on twitter? FB? Na, lets just go bash him on multiple forums. All this after 4bet actually owed Jasep a stake for 4 weeks.
    I never owed him a fucking dime
    Today,*01:50 PM #45
    Jasep
    Filthiest Limper

Let me be clear, 4Bet never owed me money, he bought pieces of me in advance and just did not ship in a timely manner and it was never a big deal for me, I didn't care either way. I was never concerned or needed the money. I was willing to front him the foxwoods money if need be, however he did get me payment before it started.
    Tune in every Thursday night at 8pm EST for Filthy Limper Poker Radio www.FilthyLimper.com
    Today,*01:50 PM #46
    chinamaniac
    Blog Entries
    LOL @ making a thread for $140 this fast

follow me on twitter
    https://twitter.com/#!/Fantasydraftnet
    Today,*01:50 PM #47
    tommyt
    n00b

im sure the kid will get his money. kinda gay you cant wait at least a week before publicly attacking someone like this. and its over $140 or 28 bitcoins. ROFL

Today,*01:53 PM #48
    TheTemplar
    n00b
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather take 5 ceiling fans.
    Today,*01:53 PM #49
    tommyt
    n00b

Originally Posted by TheTemplar
    I'd rather take 5 ceiling fans.
    Today,*01:54 PM #50
    Steve-O

Why would you not read it? it directly is a response you your claim... again I did not dodge your texts as I did not receive any texts. You have my email, PM is a great option, any of those things work, like I said earlier, I will have your payment within 24 hours from right now which is still within the time frame I said you would get it.
    Claim? LOL, really still in the time frame you said??? Really I cant believe you will get on here on fking lie to try and save your azz, I am done posting on this topic, You go ahead and lie away but you and me both know you fucked me around here and you missed tourys that you had in the package showed up 2 hours late for the best one and ducked me for days and the cash was gonna be out sunday (u said)
    Even if everything you said was 100% true, Jasep isn't "saving his azz" nobody (except for you apparently) is going to think poorly of someone because they owed someone $140 for a week and didn't answer a text message.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets
    Today,*01:54 PM #51
    shortbuspoker
    Fuck the scammer title for Jasep. On the other hand, ship this to 4bet ASAP.

Today,*01:54 PM #52
    Jasep
    Filthiest Limper

I am not lying or trying to save my ass about anything here, I am being completely truthful and giving my response. I pm'd you on both sites by the way

Your sounding really unbalanced here. I missed 2 tournaments one because I wasn't feeling well and one because I was not happy with the field size. What exactly am I lying about? and I never said I would pay you sunday, I told you (i guess on saturday, I thought sunday) that I would have payment in a few days.

Also, late registering for a tournament is effective especially when I told you i wanted to make sure the field was worth playing as a lot of tournaments in this series were drawing like 70 people.
    Tune in every Thursday night at 8pm EST for Filthy Limper Poker Radio www.FilthyLimper.com
    Today,*02:02 PM #53
    TheTemplar
    n00b
    Blog Entries

Today,*02:09 PM #54
    4BET
    n00b
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    If the accuser was really 4 weeks late on sending Jasep payment for the stake, it's pretty LOL that he'd start such a thread accusing Jasep of being a "filthy cheater" over a $140 debt dated March 29th.

I can understand the concern when someone appears to dodge your text messages for days, but with a sum like $140, the smart and respectful thing to do is wait more than a week before calling the person out publicly, especially if it's a longtime poster with a good rep.
    My last reply on this matter , I paid for the stake in florida 6 fking weeks before tourys started and I have receipts to prove this, funny how he posts this b.s trying to make me look bad, Think about that I paid 6 weeks before, I think thats enough time before package starts
    Today,*02:11 PM #55
    PokerPrince2
    n00b
    I apologize to Jasep for making this thread, 4bet kind comes off as an asshole after all details are out.
    Today,*02:21 PM #56
    Jasep
    Filthiest Limper

If the accuser was really 4 weeks late on sending Jasep payment for the stake, it's pretty LOL that he'd start such a thread accusing Jasep of being a "filthy cheater" over a $140 debt dated March 29th.

I can understand the concern when someone appears to dodge your text messages for days, but with a sum like $140, the smart and respectful thing to do is wait more than a week before calling the person out publicly, especially if it's a longtime poster with a good rep.
    My last reply on this matter , I paid for the stake in florida 6 fking weeks before tourys started and I have receipts to prove this, funny how he posts this b.s trying to make me look bad, Think about that I paid 6 weeks before, I think thats enough time before package starts
    You did pay for Florida 6 weeks before hand, I never had issue with it, the point that I am making is that when I put together that package I said I was not taking reserves and would appreciate payment as soon as possible from any investors and the package was on a first pay basis since I was traveling and wanted the money worked out well in advance.

you emailed me december 15th asking me to lock up your share. I responded telling you I would reduce mark up on my package because you listened to my show etc. I also told you that I wanted to lock up my payments early you emailed me back saying you would send me payment in a day or two...

On December 18th you emailed me saying you still wanted the package but couldn't pay me yet. I responded with no problem, I would keep it reserved but if someone else wanted it and I have not heard from you then I will sell it to them.

On January 4th you emailed me saying you would ship sometime this week. I told you that was fine no problem

On january 9th you emailed me asking for amounts saying that you will ship me that day, I gave you the amounts and said no problem

On january 13th you emailed me to say you would have payment that day, I again said no problem...

You made payment that day...

At no point did you say "I will ship it to you a week before hand or I will get it to you closer to the tournamen"t or anything like that, what you did was the definition of the "run around" and I had no problem with it for a month and was even willing to front you money for the foxwoods package if need be.

My point here isn't to slander you or to get in an argument with you, I acknowledge that I owe you 140 and I have now said 4 times you will get it within 24 hours. My point is to illustrate to you that waiting 3 days from the point I last spoken to you and said I will ship in a few days is kind of ridiculous. I have still yet to get a response to any of my attempts to privately talk to you about this matter.
    Today,*02:22 PM #57
    Suicide King
    Supposed to Be Banned
    Give 4 bet crybaby avatar. Never more deserving.
    Today,*02:29 PM #58
    BCR
    Provider of Clarity
    My thoughts.

-There was a 0% chance 4BEt was getting rolled.
    - I believe 4BET when he says Jasep said he'd pay him the next day. I don't think he intentionally was dodging him, he probably just didn't feel like running out and doing it, was busy, but if you say you're going to pay someone the next day, you do so, or run the risk of this type of thread. The only other option is 4BET is certifiable, which is possible, but I don't think he flies off the handle without a promise of next day payment.
    -4Bet's op on DD was highly inflammatory, in that you don't call a guy a scammer this quickly, and anytime you've had real-life personal contact and done deals before, you give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
    -I disagree with Druff that Jasep is a long-time contributor. IIRC, he was a live player who came into scene right before BF. He's been very active, but he hasn't been around that long. I agree that his reputation appears to be unblemished.
    -The money is quite small, but if you're selling pieces to small ass buy-in tourneys, then no amount is small.

Basically, I believe 4BET got told he would get paid the next day, but didn't, and coupled with no phone contact overreacted. That said, it was illogical to think a guy who has a radio show predicated on poker, sells pieces, has had a great reputation, etc. was going to scam you. If anything, he was guilty of being slightly discourteous.
    Today,*02:30 PM #59
    Steve-O

You're doing just fine on your own
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets
    Today,*02:34 PM #60
    Steve-O
    Originally Posted by BCR
    My thoughts.

-There was a 0% chance 4BEt was getting rolled.
    - I believe 4BET when he says Jasep said he'd pay him the next day. I don't think he intentionally was dodging him, he probably just didn't feel like running out and doing it, was busy, but if you say you're going to pay someone the next day, you do so, or run the risk of this type of thread. The only other option is 4BET is certifiable, which is possible, but I don't think he flies off the handle without a promise of next day payment.
    -4Bet's op on DD was highly inflammatory, in that you don't call a guy a scammer this quickly, and anytime you've had real-life personal contact and done deals before, you give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
    -I disagree with Druff that Jasep is a long-time contributor. IIRC, he was a live player who came into scene right before BF. He's been very active, but he hasn't been around that long. I agree that his reputation appears to be unblemished.
    -The money is quite small, but if you're selling pieces to small ass buy-in tourneys, then no amount is small.

Basically, I believe 4BET got told he would get paid the next day, but didn't, and coupled with no phone contact overreacted. That said, it was illogical to think a guy who has a radio show predicated on poker, sells pieces, has had a great reputation, etc. was going to scam you. If anything, he was guilty of being slightly discourteous.
    I don't know the specifics of what is true and whose story is more accurate (based on the replies I would have to Jasep seems a little more credible), but when you create a thread calling someone a FILTHY CHEAT because they owe you money that you feel is a couple days past due, you're an asshole. and owing someone money does not make you a cheater.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why would there be a conspiracy? Who posted it the first time? If he doesn't just come back and post the same thing again like anyone else would do, I wouldn't see why anything is up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    That really sucks, cause now I just see a thread title that I was accused of being a scammer and none of the statements that were given to clear my name
    Just changed the thread title to make it more clear.

I'm really sorry about this whole thing. I wish there was a way to get it back, but it's just gone forever.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I was just curious to hear Jaseps side of the story and would have never posted if I knew the whole story. Once again sorry Jasep

and thanks for deleting all my posts haha

Load Metric
    Other than the obvious conspiracy of trying to come up with a way to make a damn person in the world care if Jasep is a scammer or not. But that is too realistic.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If only Marty was here to teach me about vBulletin, none of this would have happened.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I attempted to merge both threads (there was one in Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness, and one in this forum), and I ran into a vBulletin bug.

Here is what happened:

When I merged both threads, the first post was PokerPrince2 mentioning that there was a thread on DD about this.

The second post in the merged thread was 4BET actually explaining his side of things.

Rather than leaving the opening post saying, "There's a post on DD about this", I decided to just delete that post and let the opening post be 4BET's actual story.

So I deleted the first post, and apparently vBulletin just deletes the whole thread when you do that.

That's not how it worked over on DD's phpBB software, so I was taken by surprise.

Just to let everyone know, this was NOT an attempt to cover anything up, and everyone is welcome to repost anything that was deleted.

Real joke, Druff you dont want to say what you think about this, You think its right that he dodges me, phone dead, lol, You think its right that the package ended a week ago and he still dont pay? Oh ya I forget to let everyone know the 140 is much less then invested this is just a refund of tourys not played

Load Metric
    If only Marty was here to teach me about vBulletin, none of this would have happened.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Anyway, this is all pretty stupid. I have an eye appointment at 9 am tomorrow, then I am getting my oil changed, going to sprint and stopping at CVS to get the greendot card for Jeff. I will send it to him immediately after getting it and post here to confirm payment was sent 4 days after I said payment will be sent in a few days.

Load Metric
    And plus Druff has the same personality flaw as DirtyB in that he would never in million years admit a mistake unless

a. He really doesn't think it was a mistake and wants to secretly show off his brilliance? Like, "I fucked up 3 betting here because blah blah blah" When he knows the crowd will have his back for his decision. (5 percent)

b. It is a lie or a level. Or intended to cover up, shy away from or downgrade an actual blunder (94.9 percent)

c. He's caught red handed. (.01 percent)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    And plus Druff has the same personality flaw as DirtyB in that he would never in million years admit a mistake unless

a. He really doesn't think it was a mistake and wants to secretly show off his brilliance? Like, "I fucked up 3 betting here because blah blah blah" When he knows the crowd will have his back for his decision. (5 percent)

b. It is a lie or a level. Or intended to cover up, shy away from or downgrade an actual blunder (94.9 percent)

pickles,

sometimes it just requires too much effort to process your thoughts, i try my best but sometimes it's just not enough

thoughtfully,
    william fmlunch

Load Metric
    This must be why I havent got my custom rank yet.

No rush tho.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

pickles,

sometimes it just requires too much effort to process your thoughts, i try my best but sometimes it's just not enough

thoughtfully,
    william fmlunch

fmlunch,

sometimes it just requires too much effort to understand why you faggots go to such extents to drum up business for faggot websites when you run the world.

thoughtfully,
    she boon pickles

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Here is what happened:

Real joke, Druff you dont want to say what you think about this, You think its right that he dodges me, phone dead, lol, You think its right that the package ended a week ago and he still dont pay? Oh ya I forget to let everyone know the 140 is much less then invested this is just a refund of tourys not played
    I already posted what I thought about this, but it got deleted along with the rest of the original thread.

I think that you freaked out way too early over this. Jasep has a good reputation and this debt only dates back a week. Obviously you should have given him more time before accusing him of being a "filthy scammer", and I think that's the consensus around here.

I think that the text ignoring thing is just an unfortunate coincidence (that his phone had issues right when this occurred), and while I can understand you being suspicious and annoyed, you should have given it more time, including sending him messages on here or DD. (Did you ever even try doing that?)

You have to think that a guy attempting to build up a site and a radio show isn't going to ruin his reputation over a matter of $140.

Thread Information