Thread: Streaming sports on iPad?? Help?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Streaming sports on iPad?? Help?

I recently got a brand new iPad thinking it was the exact same as computer. Since then I have tried everything to be able to watch sports on the same sites I've used for years. I even downloaded skyfire app that promises streaming for iPad and cost 6 bucks but it doesn't work. Then it said to download codec hd, but when I try to download it said its not compatible for iPad. Anybody can help me??? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think the man you want to ask is lewfather. One day he was talking about wanting to stream vipsports and other sites to his iphone. I didn't know much since I don't own any apple products except I know apple don't really support flash.

You see lewfather was trying to find a way to stream his favorite games which are women's field hockey and curling begging to find out how to watch them on his iphone. I felt really bad but I wasn't able to help him, however, this was months ago so maybe he found a way to stream these by now since from the conversation he seemed like he would go non-stop to find a way to watch what he wanted especially the women's field hockey on his phone.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I recently got a brand new iPad thinking it was the exact same as computer. Since then I have tried everything to be able to watch sports on the same sites I've used for years. I even downloaded skyfire app that promises streaming for iPad and cost 6 bucks but it doesn't work. Then it said to download codec hd, but when I try to download it said its not compatible for iPad. Anybody can help me??? Thanks
    You can download the "watch espn" app (free) to watch live sports (as long as your ISP supports it).

As far as using an iPad for "flash" programs, the "Photon" app works for that. It costs $5 but it is well worth it (you can even use it for the chat room during Druff's show).

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Thanks I'm gonna try those things. Hopefully I can get tiger it to work. Not sure that espn app works in Canada but will try.

Thread Information